SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    If You Could Take Any Three SIGforum Members Out To Dinner, Who Would They Be, And Why?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

If You Could Take Any Three SIGforum Members Out To Dinner, Who Would They Be, And Why? Login/Join 
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
If I had to pick only three:

• parabellum
  • Rolan_Kraps
  • BigSwede

Definitely a wealth of knowledge and many stories to tell.

It may take all week! Wink

•  
    Posts: 9152 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Ammoholic
    Picture of Skins2881
    posted Hide Post
    I am changing my answer....

Lastmanstanding and Tatortodd.

One twist though. I want them to cook me lunch, preferably something smoked.

Then, I want ChicagoSigMan to prepare desert.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20822 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Plowing straight ahead come what may
    Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
    posted Hide Post
    There are too many (all members)...I’d just have to let the “Karmanator decide Razz

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
    Making the best of what ever comes our way
    Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
    Plowing straight ahead come what may
    And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
    Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10588 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    posted Hide Post
    quote:
    AirSoftGuy, SIGmonkey and Bendable. Now there's a gathering

Like we are going to get nurse Rachet to let us all out at once Roll Eyes

Seriously ,
    when I hit the big lottery ,

I will just head to a city and and invite whom ever wants to join up for a movie and supper ,
    three weeks notice should be enough lead time.

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54640 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Picture of mcs1564
    posted Hide Post
    Lbj, and 12131 immediately came to mind for the first two seats. After following lbj's journey over the past three years, I wouldn't want to miss the opportunity to sit down with him. 12131 is an easy choice...the generosity Q has shown the members of this forum is unparalled. The last spot is a lot tougher to fill since there's a whole lot of members that I'd like to fill it with, but, I think I'd go with Robert Burke.

------------
    SP2022 - 9mm

Posts: 1260 | Location: CT | Registered: January 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    It's not you,
    it's me.
    Picture of RAMIUS
    posted Hide Post
    After much thought, I'd have to go with Balze Halze, Doosh Klitman, and Jimmy123x...I bet those dudes can party.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: RAMIUS,

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Picture of Prefontaine
    posted Hide Post
    Air soft guy. I like his humor and it would be a riot. Just look at his signature, it should tell you everything Big Grin

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12633 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Picture of ruger357
    posted Hide Post
    I can't keep up with who's who but Arc, Rolan Kraps, and rhinowso come to mind. I'm sure there are many others.

-----------------------------------------

Roll Tide!

Glock Certified Armorer
    NRA Certified Firearms Instructor

Posts: 7946 | Location: Hoover, AL | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Picture of HighZonie
    posted Hide Post
    Clubleaf206 (Club). Purveyor of Moment of Zen.

I would like to go along on those photo-shoots to some of the most fascinating and beautiful places on earth.

* Diligentia Vis Celeritis *
    "Thus those skilled in war subdue the enemy's army without battle .... They conquer by strategy."
    - Sun Tsu - The Art of War

"Fast is Fine, but Accuracy is Everything" - Wyatt Earp

Posts: 2900 | Location: Arizona Highlands - Pine Tree Country | Registered: March 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Happily Retired
    Picture of Bassamatic
    posted Hide Post
    Lots of good folks here but there is no way I would pass up a dinner with Para. Smile

.....never marry a woman who is mean to your waitress.

Posts: 5040 | Location: Lake of the Ozarks, MO. | Registered: September 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Picture of HighZonie
    posted Hide Post
    quote:
    Lots of good folks here but there is no way I would pass up a dinner with Para

Well ok, but only if he was buying. Big Grin

* Diligentia Vis Celeritis *
    "Thus those skilled in war subdue the enemy's army without battle .... They conquer by strategy."
    - Sun Tsu - The Art of War

"Fast is Fine, but Accuracy is Everything" - Wyatt Earp

Posts: 2900 | Location: Arizona Highlands - Pine Tree Country | Registered: March 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post