SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    ***SureFire group buy*** ENDED, Updates on page 4
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

***SureFire group buy*** ENDED, Updates on page 4 Login/Join 
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
I’m going to have to stop the orders at 8p tonight, Texas time. There are one or two of y’all I did not hear back from, no biggie on my end. I’m sorry to put up a deadline, but I’ve got to get everyone’s money in before I can place the order! We broke $4000 worth of SureFire stuff! Eek thanks again everybody and stay posted to the thread for updates.

"Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway." Steve McQueen...

Posts: 6998 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: July 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of shiftyvtec
posted Hide Post
Well I am cutting it close. Will I be paying tax on this since I am in Texas? Assuming I do not pay taxes I am down for a M600DF in black.

Posts: 1568 | Location: Near Austin, TX | Registered: December 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
PM sent

quote:
Originally posted by shiftyvtec:
Well I am cutting it close. Will I be paying tax on this since I am in Texas? Assuming I do not pay taxes I am down for a M600DF in black.

Posts: 6998 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: July 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Can I still get in?

M6000DF & X300U-B?

E-mailing you in a minute.

Regards,

The "Boz"

Posts: 1531 | Location: Central Ohio, USA | Registered: May 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
Email sent

quote:
Originally posted by bozman:
Can I still get in?

M6000DF & X300U-B?

E-mailing you in a minute.

Regards,

Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
Just an update guys.. There are two payments that are still incoming, all the funds should be here by tomorrow the 20th. If not, then Monday surely. Once its all here I will place the order. The distributor I’m using (RSR) is here in the DFW area so I will have all the goods within a day or two. Once I receive everything I will package it all and re ship to y’all. I’m hoping that won’t take more than a day, day and a half. My goal is to have everyone’s purchases on the way by Friday next week (26th). Any questions or concerns, don’t hesitate to email me or post here. We ended up with over $4000 worth of SureFire goodies! It was great getting to talking to some of y’all. Thanks!

Picture of Cobra21
posted Hide Post
Sweet!

Risk the consequences of honesty...

Posts: 4498 | Location: DFW, TX | Registered: December 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
All the funds made it in today. I will be double and triple checking veverybody’s orders tonight and placing the order tomorrow. I should have it all Wednesday evening, Thursday at the latest.

posted Hide Post
Thanks Dry-Fly...

I am in no rush, so don't kill yourself to get my order out.

Regards,

The "Boz"

Posts: 1531 | Location: Central Ohio, USA | Registered: May 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
I appreciate that. I’m kind of a stickler about getting things shipped ASAP. Everything should go out by the end of this week. Thanks!

quote:
Originally posted by bozman:
Thanks Dry-Fly...

I am in no rush, so don't kill yourself to get my order out.

Regards,

Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
Hey guys, all the orders will be delivered to me today (Wednesday). I will then begin boxing everybody’s orders up and getting them out asap.

Picture of shiftyvtec
posted Hide Post
Works for me.
Thanks

Posts: 1568 | Location: Near Austin, TX | Registered: December 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pbramlett
posted Hide Post
Thanks again!

Regards,

P.

Posts: 1287 | Location: Alabama | Registered: May 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
I got 13 of yall’s items shipped today, you should have received an email with tracking info if yours has gone out. The remaining 10 or so will go out tomorrow.

Thanks!

Web Clavin Extraordinaire
Picture of Oat_Action_Man
posted Hide Post
Awesome! Thanks!

----------------------------

Chuck Norris put the laughter in "manslaughter"

Educating the youth of America, one declension at a time.

Posts: 19837 | Location: SE PA | Registered: January 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you for hooking us up with our Surefire's dry-fly!

If anyone is interested in picking up Surefire a 18650 rechargable battery kit, or just the 18650 battery or SF123A batteries, B&H Photo (no affilliation) has all three items in stock, with competitive pricing and free shipping for orders over $50.00.

Rob

Posts: 3476 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
The rest just went out via USPS! Emails with tracking info has been sent. Thanks everybody and enjoy...let me know if there are any issues.

Texas Proud
Picture of texassierra
posted Hide Post
Mine came in today. Thanks again Michael!

NRA Life Patron

Posts: 1906 | Location: DFW | Registered: March 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by texassierra:
Mine came in today. Thanks again Michael!

Awesome, glad to hear it!

Web Clavin Extraordinaire
Picture of Oat_Action_Man
posted Hide Post
Lights arrived today.

Thanks for the most excellent deal at just the moment when I was in the market for some WMLs!

----------------------------

Chuck Norris put the laughter in "manslaughter"

Educating the youth of America, one declension at a time.

Posts: 19837 | Location: SE PA | Registered: January 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post