SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    AUGUST MOLON LABE RING KARMA. For those that missed it 4 months ago LOL
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

AUGUST MOLON LABE RING KARMA. For those that missed it 4 months ago LOL Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Please include me in this CURRENT most generous offer!
Crazy off the charts, generous!!

"Shoot lower, Sheriff, They're ridin' shetlands"
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?

Posts: 1360 | Location: S.E. Wi. | Registered: October 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10 November, 1775
Picture of MarinetoRN
posted Hide Post
Very nice Dave. Thank you so much. I'm in.

SiGArm'd

P220ST X2, 1911 Revolution, P245, P229 RTTEQ/ST .40 X2, P226ST, Mosquito
Other weaponry not SIG

Glocks are ugly.
I don't like repeat offenders, I like dead offenders.

Posts: 2471 | Location: Eastern NC | Registered: August 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No place to go and
all day to get there
Picture of JWF
posted Hide Post
Have read every post in this thread and seeing that no winner has been called, please include me in this generous karma.

Just another day in paradise.

NRA
Georgia Carry

Posts: 1324 | Location: NW GA | Registered: September 08, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici
Picture of ChuckFinley
posted Hide Post
Please include me, thank you.

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience." -- C.S. Lewis

Posts: 5644 | Location: District 12 | Registered: June 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
In and thanks for the chance!

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15579 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
LOL
Thank you, sir! Please include me in this August Molon Labe Ring Karma... Wink

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24117 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Texas Proud
Picture of texassierra
posted Hide Post
Awesome design! Please give me a chance.

NRA Life Patron

Posts: 1906 | Location: DFW | Registered: March 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Dave, you are a rock star! If I could be so honored, please include me in on this great karma. Thanks!

Posts: 4756 | Registered: July 06, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
Dave, I'd love to wear one of these. Thanks for the chance. I understand this is actually a current Karma, not one from last March. Thanks for all the Karma you share.

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10909 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shoots Flies
at Fifty Yards!
Picture of SuhlShooter
posted Hide Post
I would love one. Please add me.

Posts: 3028 | Location: Hit the ground running in Moultrie, GA | Registered: July 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of aguilar64
posted Hide Post
Count me in

“When the law disarms good guys, bad guys rejoice.”
― Ted Nugent

Posts: 2209 | Location: North East | Registered: November 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
In. Dave you are da man!

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12637 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SIG's 'n Surefires
Picture of M-11
posted Hide Post
You are most definitely one of the true spirits of this forum, Dave. Count me in, please.

"Common sense is wisdom with its sleeves rolled up." -Kyle Farnsworth
"Freedom of Speech does not guarantee freedom from consequences." -Mike Rowe
"Democracies aren't overthrown, they're given away." -George Lucas

Posts: 6880 | Location: IL, due south of the Arch | Registered: April 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
I don't wear jewelry at all, but I'd wear that. Please include me. Thank you, Dave, for this most generous offer.

I returned, and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all. -Ecclesiastes 9:11

Posts: 7256 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you for the chance at this generous karma! If I don't win, can I please re-enter in this same thread in 4 months or so? Ya know, for next August? Smile

Posts: 1702 | Registered: November 07, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man Once
Child Twice
posted Hide Post
Hey I’m in. Didn’t get picked last time.

Posts: 11148 | Location: NE OHIO | Registered: October 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fatmanspencer
posted Hide Post
I mean.... I guess. This is for August 2019 though right? If its for 2018 man I dunnoo...... I guess I'll join in. It's hard keeping up when ya gotta work often without internet access

Used guns deserve a home too

Posts: 783 | Location: North Ga | Registered: August 06, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
I’m your Huckleberry, Thank you Wink

Posts: 13813 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Scottbadger
posted Hide Post
Thank you for the opportunity, in please.

Posts: 634 | Location: Redding, CA | Registered: March 22, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Doubtful...
Picture of TomS
posted Hide Post
In please!

Best regards,

Tom

I have no comment at this time.

Posts: 3110 | Location: Coker Creek,TN | Registered: April 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post