SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    AUGUST MOLON LABE RING KARMA. For those that missed it 4 months ago LOL
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

AUGUST MOLON LABE RING KARMA. For those that missed it 4 months ago LOL Login/Join 
Cynic
Picture of charlie12
posted Hide Post
That's great Dave. Please throw my name in the hat too. Thanks

Posts: 13021 | Location: Pride, Louisiana | Registered: August 14, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Yellow Jacket
posted Hide Post
Thank you for your generosity. Please count me in this time.

P.S. I read every post!

God's mercy: NOT getting what we deserve!
God's grace: Getting what we DON'T deserve!

"If the enemy is in range, so are you." - Infantry Journal

Bob
P239 40 S&W
Endowment NRA
Viet Nam '69-'70

Posts: 1099 | Location: Fayette County, GA | Registered: April 14, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Essayons
Picture of SapperSteel
posted Hide Post
A most outstanding karma, sir! Please count me in! I very much appreciate the opportunity!

Thanks,

Sap

Posts: 3452 | Location: Arimo, Idaho | Registered: February 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bob ramberg
posted Hide Post
I'm in! Thanks Dave, you are awesome!

Bob
Carpe Scrotum

Posts: 1367 | Location: Democratic Peoples Republic of Madiganistan | Registered: February 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Didn't miss it.. it's still going on. Smile or at least still getting bumped.

I'd rather get in on this one.

Posts: 231 | Location: Reidville, SC | Registered: October 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mr. Peteroniman
posted Hide Post
very generous karma, count me in, please

thank you
Mr P

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

All his life he tried to be a good person. Many times, however, he failed.
For after all, he was only human. He wasn't a dog.”
― Charles M. Schulz

Posts: 2013 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: June 25, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vic40204
posted Hide Post
Please add me also Dave.
Thank you very much for the chance.

Vic

Vic Johnson

Posts: 798 | Location: Augusta, Georgia. | Registered: February 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tsig
posted Hide Post
Hey David, it's been a while hoping to see you soon.

I'm in.

Posts: 707 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: October 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
If you see me running
try to keep up
Picture of mrvmax
posted Hide Post
Please add me in

Posts: 4116 | Location: Friendswood Texas | Registered: August 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Orive 8
posted Hide Post
Please include me, and thank you for the chance.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tomorrow's battle is won during today's practice.

Posts: 1899 | Location: Collier Twp, PA | Registered: June 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't burn
the day away
posted Hide Post
What a great thing to do, please count me in.
Thank you

Posts: 2078 | Location: Worcester County, MA  | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances with Wiener Dogs
Picture of XinTX
posted Hide Post
Awesome. Please count me in.
Thanks

“The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws.” Ayn Rand

“If we relinquish our rights because of fear, what is it exactly, then, we are fighting for?” Sen. Rand Paul

Posts: 8351 | Registered: July 21, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of craigcpa
posted Hide Post
Classy move, Dave.

Please don't add me as I don't wear jewelry. Just wanted to say "classy."

==========================================
Just my 2¢

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right ♫♫♫

Posts: 7731 | Location: Raleighwood | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SigMaverick
posted Hide Post
I don't wear rings so I don't need in on this, but man did I ever want to post this in the other thread!

--------------------------

I own a bunch of Sigs with Beavertails...

Posts: 937 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: November 09, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dirty Boat Guy
Picture of parallel
posted Hide Post
Please add me and thanks Dave.

A penny saved is a government oversight.

Posts: 6708 | Location: New Orleans Area | Registered: January 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
King Nothing
Picture of SigSauerP226
posted Hide Post
Haha noob brought a great karma back to life. I'd like a chance, Dave. Thank you! I'll drive down and pick it up if I win Big Grin

...Then it comes to be that the soothing light at the end of your tunnel, is just a freight train coming your way...

Posts: 2446 | Location: Simi Valley, CA | Registered: September 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted Hide Post
I want in on the old karma! Big Grin

Posts: 45381 | Location: Pennsyltucky | Registered: December 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Money won is sweeter
than money earned
Picture of Rick_Perry
posted Hide Post
I want one of these rings so bad. Thanks for another chance Dave!

Einstein defines insanity as "Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results"

Posts: 3086 | Location: SE MI | Registered: October 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
If you're gonna be a
bear, be a Grizzly!
Picture of Todd Huffman
posted Hide Post
Count me in please! Thanks!

Here's to the sunny slopes of long ago.

Posts: 3633 | Location: Morganton, NC | Registered: December 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shorted to Atmosphere
Picture of Shifferbrains
posted Hide Post
Thanks Dave for another chance at your splendid Karma.

Posts: 5200 | Location: Manteca, CA | Registered: May 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post