SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    AUGUST MOLON LABE RING KARMA. For those that missed it 4 months ago LOL
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

AUGUST MOLON LABE RING KARMA. For those that missed it 4 months ago LOL Login/Join 
Happiness is
Vectored Thrust
Picture of mojojojo
posted Hide Post
I'd be honored to wear it - please add my name. Thank you!

Icarus flew too close to the sun, but at least he flew.

Posts: 6731 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: April 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cruising the
Highway to Hell
Picture of 95flhr
posted Hide Post
I would love to have a chance at this one.

Thank you Sir.

“Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves.”
― Ronald Reagan

Retired old fart

Posts: 6487 | Location: Near the Beaverdam in VA | Registered: February 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Why don’t you fix your little
problem and light this candle
Picture of redstone
posted Hide Post
Omgomgomg. Ease count me in.

Wife is wearing the ring you made us.

This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we'll be lucky to live through it. -Rear Admiral (Lower Half) Joshua Painter Played by Senator Fred Thompson

Posts: 3591 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
Please include me, Dave. Thanks for the chance.

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Resident Undertaker
Picture of BigCity
posted Hide Post
Very generous of you and every karma you do for us.

Please do not enter me in the karma however.

John

The key to enforcement is to punish the violator, not an inanimate object. The punishment of inanimate objects for the commission of a crime or carelessness is an affront to stupidity.

Posts: 1728 | Location: People's Republik of Maryland | Registered: November 14, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do the next
right thing
Picture of bobtheelf
posted Hide Post
Having read both the thread title and the post, and having checked the date, I would appreciate being included in this!

Posts: 3660 | Location: Nashville | Registered: July 23, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Please don't include me, I have one with the Ruby eyes and it's an excellent piece, encourage everyone to enter though!

Posts: 23454 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
Thanks very much, Dave. You are a gentleman.

Please include me in this one.

A

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12776 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I can't tell if I'm
tired, or just lazy
Picture of ggile
posted Hide Post
I posted on the the other thread that if you ever offered another Molon Labe ring karma I'd be in, not expecting that you'd be offering another one, but since you have..

I'm in!

Thanks Dave, this is really a nice karma.

"The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living."

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety"
Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 2088 | Location: South Dakota-pheasant country | Registered: June 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
In for this and read the thread. Big Grin

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

The definition of the words we used, carry a meaning of their own...

Posts: 14038 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
God will always provide
Picture of Fla. Jim
posted Hide Post
In Please and as always a great Kaerma.

Posts: 4411 | Location: White City, Florida | Registered: January 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Love a shot at this! Thanks for the generous Karma!

Posts: 1362 | Registered: October 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
Don't normally enter this, but I can't help it this time. Hope I get this same time as the March one!

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12417 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tubetone
posted Hide Post
Dave, count me in. Like Para said, I'll take the one in melon if I win. Thanks. Wink

Posts: 3078 | Registered: January 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please count me in.

Jim

Posts: 1338 | Location: Northern Michigan | Registered: September 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in!

Posts: 132 | Registered: December 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Paddle your
own canoe
Picture of BigWhup
posted Hide Post
Me too, Please! and thanks for the re-run.

Posts: 1553 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: August 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Can I enter 4 months from now? Thanks for the chance. Pete

Posts: 7478 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
I'll sign up in November.

Posts: 21105 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Kuglespritz
posted Hide Post
Thanks Dave, please add me in!

Posts: 754 | Location: Michigan | Registered: March 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post