SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The riots in America and the attempted overthrow of the United States
Page 1 ... 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 ... 352
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The riots in America and the attempted overthrow of the United States Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Myself, I’m seeing the results of lbj’s great society. Won’t dignify with the proper capitalization.

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
quote:

They(the family) will be broke in a year.

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11281 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kimber1911:
Louisville Agrees To $12 Million Settlement In Breonna Taylor Case

With the $12 Million Dollar pay-out will they now stay out of the streets in Louisville, KY ?

How come this seems like blackmail.
I fear we have set a bad precedent.

Almost seems like the only solution is for Police to stay out of minority communities, and not respond to calls involving minorities.
Seems very very stupid, but how else do we avoid future burning of cities and endless marching and chanting.

I know not what the answer is but there seems to be no end to the public unrest regardless of the response.

This is semi local to me. I don't live in Jefferson County, but I can tell you no. This won't change anything. They will still be in the streets. If anything it will only get worse. Mayor McBikepath (Greg Fisher) is a weak kneed commie fuck, that has made Louisville even worse than ever, after 50+ years of Dimwhitcrap rule.

The half hour breafing that just went off was a sicking bunch of shit, that just proves that McBikepath will give over the city to BLM.

Oh, this is over a drug dealing whore, that was fired from LMEMS for Stealing drugs, renting cars for her drug dealing ex boyfriend, and drug dealing boyfriend, where in one of them a dead body was found, all the while Laundering money for drug dealing ex boyfriend and drug dealing boyfriend. Bailing them out of jail Multiple times. She wasn't in bed when shot, she was in the hallway. KNOCK on door ( witness remarks ), and her boyfriend drug dealer shoots through the door, police return fire.

So, all this for a POS, and her mommy and sister was well aware of what was going on.

ARman

Posts: 3152 | Registered: May 19, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
quote:
Oh, this is over a drug dealing whore, that was fired from LMEMS for Stealing drugs, renting cars for her drug dealing ex boyfriend, and drug dealing boyfriend, where in one of them a dead body was found, all the while Laundering money for drug dealing ex boyfriend and drug dealing boyfriend. Bailing them out of jail Multiple times. She wasn't in bed when shot, she was in the hallway. KNOCK on door ( witness remarks ), and her boyfriend drug dealer shoots through the door, police return fire.

Is this verified?

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37957 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Whack-Job
Whisperer
Picture of 18DAI
posted Hide Post
I just saw on FOX that her relatives won the ghetto lottery. To the tune of 12.5 million. Sad state of affairs in this country. Regards 18DAI

7+1 Rounds of hope and change

Posts: 4231 | Registered: August 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The family gets a pay-out, where's they agree to drop all lawsuits and other high-profile appearances revolving around the case.

Go-away, payouts have been going on for quite awhile, ghetto lottery is what it is.

Posts: 14655 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No double standards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by corsair:
The family gets a pay-out, where's they agree to drop all lawsuits and other high-profile appearances revolving around the case.

Go-away, payouts have been going on for quite awhile, ghetto lottery is what it is.

I don't know how valid the data, I have heard that many who win the ghetto lottery, in a few years, are back to a "hand-to-mouth" lifestyle.

"Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women. When it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it....While it lies there, it needs no constitution, no law, no court to save it"
- Judge Learned Hand, May 1944

Posts: 30668 | Location: UT | Registered: November 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Lancaster protesters held on whopping $1 million bail each after alleged riots

https://www.foxnews.com/us/lan...s-bail-alleged-riots

A Pennsylvania judge threw the book at several protesters – setting their bail at $1 million each – for allegedly rioting in the wake of the police shooting of a knife-wielding Lancaster man.

Lancaster police nabbed a dozen people and one juvenile for staging the riots around 3 a.m. Monday in clashes that culminated in police deploying tear gas at the crowd.

Posts: 12682 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
If the Taylors -- assuming that's the family name -- live long enough, that $12 million will be in better hands PDQ, directly or indirectly.

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8346 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:
So I guess we do what the Democrats want to do, eh? Defund, disband the police system because with your thinking, the arrest/conviction rates across the board must also not be "100% error free". Yeah, that's it, just jettison the whole program, right?

Hell, the education system in this country doesn't have a 100% error free rate. We should shut that down, tout de suite, before any more damage is done to our innocent youngsters.

Look at how few of them understand world history, US history, civics or, well, have a handle on common sense things like "don't demolish and burn the businesses or assault the people you want to support your cause...many of whom are the same people you say you're rioting *for*."

Just saying.

Posts: 55 | Registered: July 13, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You don’t fix faith,
River. It fixes you.

Picture of Yanert98
posted Hide Post
ARMan, Is there any verification/links on the background details you gave for B. Taylor?

----------------------------------
"If you are not prepared to use force to defend civilization, then be prepared to accept barbarism.." - Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2673 | Location: Migrating with the Seasons | Registered: September 26, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rightwire:

Is this verified?

She was fired by Louisville Metro EMS because of drug theft. Bared from ever working for Louisville Metro government.

She rented cars that both her current boyfriend and ex boyfriend used.

Both are known drug dealers, in a known drug dealing organization.

Dead body found in one of those cars.

She bailout her boyfriend and ex boyfriend several times.

She was photoed going into both drop houses more then once.

Money from drug sales were kept at her apartment, from Jail phone recordings.

Her boyfriend used her apartment address for banking address.

After arrest phone recording provides that the boyfriend fired at the police through the door.

Witness statements said that the police knocked on door, and shots were fired.

She was not in bed asleep, she was in hallway where shots were fire.

She knew about the drug dealing, she recieved packages at her apartment.

Police was surveillance of them for months, there were poll cameras put up at the drop houses and at her apartment.

Her family knew what she was into. Jail phone recording show that.

She was not Innocent, she was a player in the drug dealing. She knew what was going on, and Participated in it.

Yes, it's in the 40+ page police report.

She was a POS.

ARman

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:
Lancaster protesters held on whopping $1 million bail each after alleged riots

https://www.foxnews.com/us/lan...s-bail-alleged-riots

A Pennsylvania judge threw the book at several protesters – setting their bail at $1 million each – for allegedly rioting in the wake of the police shooting of a knife-wielding Lancaster man.

Lancaster police nabbed a dozen people and one juvenile for staging the riots around 3 a.m. Monday in clashes that culminated in police deploying tear gas at the crowd.

Finally there's a magistrate who's willing to recognize the idiocy of those who participate in rioting, and start holding up examples. Kenosha, WI are you watching?

Posts: 14655 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Yanert98:
ARMan, Is there any verification/links on the background details you gave for B. Taylor?

https://theofficertatum.com/

It's like the second or third thing on this page I believe.

He has the whole LMPD report on there.

ARman

You don’t fix faith,
River. It fixes you.

Picture of Yanert98
posted Hide Post
Thx.

The story being told is nothing like the documented investigation and evidence.

----------------------------------
"If you are not prepared to use force to defend civilization, then be prepared to accept barbarism.." - Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2673 | Location: Migrating with the Seasons | Registered: September 26, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Oh FFS Roll Eyes

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30409 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Yanert98:
Thx.

The story being told is nothing like the documented investigation and evidence.

Yep, ever once in a while the news will slip up and give out a true fact, then the family and/or lawyer raising hell and that info will disappear.

I knew some of the info mouths age, but it wasn't official, investigation was still ongoing. Yet what was in the public domain, pushed by the news was total B.S., she knew what she was doing, she was a player in it.

Her family knew what was going on also. Louisville is a pretty big city, but it is also "small town" like. Most people know who the players are.

It's sicking that she is being held up as a victim, signs, commercials, flags on light polls in downtown.

Then, the 12.5 million slap in the face and kick in the ball. All the while BLM is running around extorting small business and NuLu and other parts of downtown.

Yet Mayor McBikepath does nothing to stop them, and does not support the law enforcement officers.

ARman

semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
quote:
SCOUTMASTER: I don't know how valid the data, I have heard that many who win the ghetto lottery, in a few years, are back to a "hand-to-mouth" lifestyle.

Yeah, we had a guy who won a cool million in Wilson NC. After getting his 2/3s, he proceeded to party like it was 1999. He bought a house on the good side of town and smoked and partied it all up within six months. And sold the new house too. Back into the ghetto within six months. He just went out and when people wanted drinks or dope he footed the bill until it was all gone...

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11281 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scoutmaster:
quote:
Originally posted by corsair:

I don't know how valid the data, I have heard that many who win the ghetto lottery, in a few years, are back to a "hand-to-mouth" lifestyle.
Just giving them money does not change their way of life and the choices they make.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Just giving them money does not change their way of life and the choices they make.

It's why welfare is more destructive than helpful. It just subsidizes and enables bad behavior.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24117 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post