SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The riots in America and the attempted overthrow of the United States
Page 1 ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 352
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The riots in America and the attempted overthrow of the United States Login/Join 
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post
Witnesses say antifa shooter Michael Reinoehl was armed with a semi-auto rifle when he engage in a firefight with four officers in Lacey, Wash.

https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/.../1301750631946833920

From the comments:

“It was a mostly peaceful arrest.”

“He fought the law and the law won.”

“Hopefully, he didn’t already vote by mail”

“Michael Reinoehl didn't kill himself!”

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The guy behind the guy
Picture of esdunbar
posted Hide Post
Best comment from that YouTube link: “mostly peaceful arrest.” Lolololololol

Posts: 7548 | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Time to fly the Antifa flag at half mast.

Posts: 12681 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Free radical
scavenger
Picture of rh
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lkdr1989:
Interesting the Marshals were after him; because he crossed state lines?

We'll get more information later, but I think the U.S. Marshall Service assisted in locating him.

This article from an Olympia news outlet has already been posted Portland shooting suspect fatally shot by US Marshals task force near Lacey

But if you read the article, the headline is just wrong. ("Brady" is Thurston County Sheriff's Dept. spokesman.)

"Brady confirmed that four officers fired their weapons. The officers were from the state Department of Corrections, Pierce County Sheriff’s Department and Lakewood Police Department. All officers on the scene were acting in U.S. Marshal capacity Thursday, according to Brady.

No officers were injured in the confrontation, Brady said.

The five-county Region 3 Critical Incident Investigation Team is investigating the shooting, led by Thurston County Sheriff’s Office. No officers from the departments on the investigative team were at the scene at the time of the shooting, according to Brady.

(There's a shortage of police to handle this type of situation, so 5 counties have banded LE resources together for a crisis. That's why officers from differing areas in W. Washington were involved.)

Posts: 1140 | Registered: April 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
Task Forces (and task force officers) are common. My agency has TFOs assigned to USMS Fugitive Task Force, as well as DEA and ATF Violent Crimes Task Force.

Many times, you’ll only have 2-4 agents assigned to a field office, and they’ll be augmented buy a few TFOs.

It makes the world go ‘round.

It only takes a Marshal (not Marshall) supervisor and a murder warrant for them to get involved.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of powermad
posted Hide Post
If I drank I would certainly raise a glass to that scumbags demise.

Posts: 1478 | Location: Portland Oregon | Registered: October 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mikeyspizza
posted Hide Post
Ah, love to read good news in the morning!

Posts: 4010 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: August 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
I just checked. He's still dead.

I think I'll send my morning email to the mayor and DA and let them know.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12776 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ArtieS:

Hee Hee... Do it, Artie! I'm glad you've been emailing them for a week now.

I'm glad the taxpayers are saved the expense of a trial and warehousing this filth.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24116 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Telecom Ronin
Picture of dewhorse
posted Hide Post
Told my wife about MR Room temp and her comment made me smile.

" taxes well spent"

Posts: 8301 | Location: Back in NE TX ....to stay | Registered: February 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
Couldn’t ask for better news with my morning coffee the Marshals did a fine job!
I was kind of hoping he would just disappear from the streets and after a couple weeks photos of his mutilated and tortured corpse would start showing up. Like he had spent some time in Clyde Sheltons torture room. I guess this will have to do.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8532 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
Congrats to the US Marshalls for taking out the trash! This piece of human excrement is no longer terrorizing his family or other people. I call that a WIN-WIN-WIN.

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7071 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HayesGreener
posted Hide Post
An ANTIFA thug running around with a gun looking for an opportunity to shoot somebody. So he did. Then he ran into some officers who knew how to deal with him. Good riddance.

I had officers on federal fugitive task forces. Folks should realize that those task forces are hunting the worst of the worst violent felons and for the most part are properly equipped and motivated.

CMSGT USAF (Retired)
Chief of Police (Retired)

Posts: 4358 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of steve495
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:
Well......

It was Justified.

I see what you did there. I approve.

Steve

Small Business Website Design & Maintenance - https://spidercreations.net | OpSpec Training - https://opspectraining.com | Grayguns - https://grayguns.com

Evil exists. You can not negotiate with, bribe or placate evil. You're not going to be able to have it sit down with Dr. Phil for an anger management session either.

Posts: 4990 | Location: Windsor Locks, Conn. | Registered: July 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
That was less than a mile away from my house in Lacey WA. Makes me Even more glad I moved away from that communist state.

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4025 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
quote:
Originally posted by ArtieS:

Hee Hee... Do it, Artie! I'm glad you've been emailing them for a week now.

I'm glad the taxpayers are saved the expense of a trial and warehousing this filth.

ArtieS
8:22 AM (50 minutes ago)
to mayorwheeler, DA

Dear Mayor Wheeler and District Attorney Schmidt:

I was sending my morning email to ask if you had managed to do anything with Michael Reinoehl yet, but note from the news that he has been deadified by the feds.

All's well that ends well...

No worries in that someone else did your jobs for you.

A

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12776 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
“Are we there yet, Dad, huh, Dad, are we there yet? Are we there yet, are we there yet, are we there yet?”
“Well, kids ... yes, we are.”

6.4/93.6

“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.”
— Plato

Posts: 47410 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Web Clavin Extraordinaire
Picture of Oat_Action_Man
posted Hide Post
He was really good at deescalation...and he deliberately approached someone he thought was armed?

I think he was confused about the concept.

----------------------------

Chuck Norris put the laughter in "manslaughter"

Educating the youth of America, one declension at a time.

Posts: 19837 | Location: SE PA | Registered: January 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
And tomorrow morning, he'll still be dead.

Yep, he still is. Just found out the news right now (her on Sigforum).

A little extra hop in my step today.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16694 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I hear they're going to make a movie about this Reinoehl guy. Chadwick Bosemen is going to play him.

Posts: 107587 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post