SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    PLEASE, GOD, STOP CHELSEA CLINTON FROM WHATEVER SHE IS DOING
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

PLEASE, GOD, STOP CHELSEA CLINTON FROM WHATEVER SHE IS DOING Login/Join 
crazy heart
Picture of mod29
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by John Steed:
quote:
“I was curious if I could care about [money] on some fundamental level, and I couldn’t.”
This from someone who lives in a 10 million dollar apartment and has never had to do a real day's work in her life.

Yeah, money doesn't mean a thing, does it Chelsea?
You might try starting from scratch with basically nothing and see if you feel the same way.
Thanks to your corrupt parents and the morons that have supported them and made excuses for them, you have never known anything BUT money.

Simple idiot. Does she REALLY believe anything she says carries any weight? Any significance?

Does she really believe she earned what she has?
Any of it?
Could she really be that stupid?

Posts: 1781 | Location: WA | Registered: January 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Why can’t the Clintons just go away?

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29699 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No double standards
posted Hide Post
I feel sorry (not really) for Chelsea. She is the only (legitimate?) child of two narcissistic, hedonistic, corrupt, contentious wrecks. What chance did she have to grow up as a decent person? Wink

"Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women. When it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it....While it lies there, it needs no constitution, no law, no court to save it"
- Judge Learned Hand, May 1944

Posts: 30668 | Location: UT | Registered: November 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Speling Champ
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scoutmaster:
I feel sorry (not really) for Chelsea. She is the only (legitimate?) child of two narcissistic, hedonistic, corrupt, contentious wrecks. What chance did she have to grow up as a decent person? Wink

All kidding aside, there is some truth here. Compare the Trump children (or even the Bush daughters) with the absolute waste of oxygen that Chelsea really is.

Posts: 1604 | Location: Utah | Registered: July 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post
Now if you want a poster child for "privilege:", she's it.

If her parents weren't who they are, she'd be lucky to be slinging hash in at Waffle House or running a cash register at Piggly Wiggly.

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 17944 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mod29:
quote:
Originally posted by John Steed:
quote:
“I was curious if I could care about [money] on some fundamental level, and I couldn’t.”
This from someone who lives in a 10 million dollar apartment and has never had to do a real day's work in her life.

Yeah, money doesn't mean a thing, does it Chelsea?
You might try starting from scratch with basically nothing and see if you feel the same way.
Thanks to your corrupt parents and the morons that have supported them and made excuses for them, you have never known anything BUT money.

Simple idiot. Does she REALLY believe anything she says carries any weight? Any significance?

Does she really believe she earned what she has?
Any of it?
Could she really be that stupid?

Yes. She really believes it, all of it.

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10729 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici
Picture of ChuckFinley
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by zoom6zoom:
running a cash register at Piggly Wiggly.

No way I trust her with the till.

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience." -- C.S. Lewis

Posts: 5644 | Location: District 12 | Registered: June 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by zoom6zoom:
Now if you want a poster child for "privilege:", she's it.

If her parents weren't who they are, she'd be lucky to be slinging hash in at Waffle House or running a cash register at Piggly Wiggly.

Hey, hey, now...no need to run down two of my favorite places!!! They have class and value, something that hangnail, Chelsea, has never attained without buying it.

Posts: 716 | Location: NE Iowa | Registered: October 30, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Steve 22X:
Maybe they could produce an ad showing her eating corn on the cob through a picket fence.
I'm surprised Para hasn't castigated you for this. He doesn't like comments about a person's appearance.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diversified Hobbyist
Picture of Steve 22X
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by flashguy:
quote:
Maybe they could produce an ad showing her eating corn on the cob through a picket fence.
I'm surprised Para hasn't castigated you for this. He doesn't like comments about a person's appearance.

flashguy

Like the picture 5 posts up from mine?
The one I was attempting to parody.

-----------------------------------
Regards, Steve
The anticipation is often greater than the actual reward

Posts: 2463 | Location: Wylie, Texas | Registered: November 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

flashguy

I'll bet you were a great hall monitor back in high school. Wink

-------------------------------
Inside every progressive is a totalitarian screaming to get out.
- David Horowitz

Posts: 5160 | Location: WI | Registered: July 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No double standards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BMR:
quote:
quote:

flashguy

I'll bet you were a great hall monitor back in high school.

Maybe only a word to the wise. Kind of like "don't tug on Superman's cape, don't spit into the wind, don't offend the forum host".

"Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women. When it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it....While it lies there, it needs no constitution, no law, no court to save it"
- Judge Learned Hand, May 1944

Posts: 30668 | Location: UT | Registered: November 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
I wonder how long before I can enjoy a nice bowl of oatmeal again.

*gag*

Posts: 15894 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BMR:
quote:
quote:

flashguy

I'll bet you were a great hall monitor back in high school. Wink
Actually, I was never a "hall monitor"--only school staff did that. I was, however, a bona fide "Goody two shoes" and was never in the slightest hint of trouble. I didn't ever need a "hall pass" because all the monitors knew that, if I were in the hall, I had a good reason to be there and was not up to any mischief. (I usually did have a pass, though.)

I suspect many here would not have liked me as a youth. (Heck--they may not like me now!) Roll Eyes

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted Hide Post
quote:

LOL Big Grin

Posts: 11828 | Location: Herndon, VA | Registered: June 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post
She's not qualified to be a Crack Whore Trainee.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 16120 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Since she doesn't care about money, I could sure put it to good use.

Posts: 10055 | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances with Wiener Dogs
Picture of XinTX
posted Hide Post
Just like her mom, she has the press doing nothing but lobbing up puff pieces on her. An honest media (something we've not had here in over a generation) would look into how she ended up with all the loot to live the lifestyle she now enjoys. She'd never want to show her face in public. But alas, the media nowadays is simply the propaganda arm of the DNC and will do whatever they're told by The Hag.

And the Dhims will no doubt gift her a House seat. And I have little doubt The Hag has already started laying the groundwork to get Chucky to "retire" soon after so her spawn cab ne appointed to fill that vacancy.

“The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws.” Ayn Rand

“If we relinquish our rights because of fear, what is it exactly, then, we are fighting for?” Sen. Rand Paul

Posts: 8351 | Registered: July 21, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
I'm trying to figure how you help someone by "gifting" them a House seat.

They make $175,000 a year, not that Chelsea will fret that. Most of them are unimpressive goof balls or worse. Unlike a Senator who IS somebody even if a goof ball, House members are pond scum in DC, lower than GS types, until they survive long enough to start being subcommittee chairmen and committee chairmen.

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Main Thing Is
Not To Get Excited
Picture of wishfull thinker
posted Hide Post
quote:
House members are pond scum in DC,

It's not just in DC.

Posts: 6393 | Location: Washington | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post