SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    JALLEN has passed away
Page 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 30
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

JALLEN has passed away Login/Join 
W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted Hide Post
Rest well, friend.

Posts: 45374 | Location: Pennsyltucky | Registered: December 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig2340:
We pray to you for our friend JALLEN and for all those whom we love but see no longer. Grant to them eternal rest. Let your light perpetual shine upon them. May his soul and the souls of all the departed, through the mercy of God, rest in peace. Amen.

God Bless and Keep You James.
Amen.

Posts: 17900 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
I have a question for sigmonkey. Can you please say Mike, the meaning of the 24 notes and Omain, you had posted of in Jims topic ? Thank you.

Posts: 17900 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
He will be missed.

I learned a great deal from his writings. He made me think. I know I will miss him. I will say a prayer for him and his family.

Posts: 252 | Location: Lebanon, PA | Registered: December 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sourdough44
posted Hide Post
Very sad to hear, prayers and thoughts to family and friends. Rest well in peace.

Posts: 6159 | Location: WI | Registered: February 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Every time I would see a post that he started, I knew that it would be a long read, and that I would go away with much to think about.
Sometimes, I didn't(read it), but I never regretted the times that I did.
I have little to offer to the forum, but deep respect to those who actively participate and a profound regret, for those who have passed.
LHampton

Posts: 36 | Location: Near St Louis MO, Let's Go Blues! | Registered: December 07, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do... or do not.
There is no try.
Picture of fau
posted Hide Post
I'm very sorry to hear this.

Posts: 2736 | Registered: March 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dies Irae
Picture of Opus Dei
posted Hide Post
God rest his soul.

Posts: 5755 | Location: Fort Heathen, Texas | Registered: February 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Different!
Picture of mrbill345
posted Hide Post
So sad to hear of this. Frown
Such a loss. RIP. Fair winds and following seas.

“Agnostic, gun owning, conservative, college educated hillbilly”

Posts: 4139 | Location: Middle Finger of WV | Registered: March 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
half-genius,
half-wit
posted Hide Post
Much missed by me and mrs tac.

Posts: 11322 | Location: UK, OR, ONT | Registered: July 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nosce te ipsum
Picture of Woodman
posted Hide Post
Wow, far more sudden that I had imagined. RIP.

Posts: 8759 | Registered: March 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sauer Kraut
posted Hide Post
So sorry to hear that he has passed. Rest In Peace. He was such a big part of this place.

Posts: 729 | Location: Middle (of nowhere) Georgia  | Registered: December 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
Damn. I knew his time was coming, but I didn't realize it would be this soon.

RIP, Friend.

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15231 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Farewell to a true, dedicated American.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15576 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
If you see me running
try to keep up
Picture of mrvmax
posted Hide Post
It is odd how I only knew him through this forum yet it seemed as if he was a personal acquaintance. Condolences to his family.

Posts: 4107 | Location: Friendswood Texas | Registered: August 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Avoiding
slam fires
Picture of 45 Cal
posted Hide Post
I for one am gonna miss him and all the information he shared with us.
R I P Sir

Posts: 22410 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
Praise Be
Go in peace.

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8354 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Rest in peace.

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leave the gun.
Take the cannoli.
posted Hide Post
Fair winds and following seas

Rest In Peace, shipmate.

Posts: 6634 | Location: New England | Registered: January 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mark60
posted Hide Post
RIP, Sir. The world lost a good one.

Posts: 3454 | Location: God Awful New York | Registered: July 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post