SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency
Page 1 ... 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 ... 522

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
The Trump Presidency Login/Join 
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 41:
Another President Trump victory:

U.S. Fish & Wildlife Service Announces Return To Importation Of Elephant Trophies
Posted on November 15, 2017 by NRAHQ

PETA is going to have a stroke. Guess what...I hope they do.

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Treason charges for Mueller for undermining Trump's first year in office with his circus act. Putin himself stated that Russia did not meddle in the US election so why are we wasting valuable resources looking for fire where there's no smoke?

Posts: 628 | Registered: September 22, 2008Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Oh, yes, that reminds me. It's trash day.

Gotta take out the garbage.

Posts: 107588 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Carpentermaass84:
Treason charges for Mueller for undermining Trump's first year in office with his circus act. Putin himself stated that Russia did not meddle in the US election so why are we wasting valuable resources looking for fire where there's no smoke?

Not only that I seem to remember Obama explicitly telling Putin to “Stop It”!!
So that certainly put a end to it once and for all.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8532 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
some unhappiness in Clinton land

http://www.powerlineblog.com/a...ctual-dishonesty.php

Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand, who holds the seat formerly occupied by Hillary Clinton, said today that Bill Clinton should have resigned the presidency after his inappropriate relationship with Monica Lewinsky came to light

just last year, she wrote: “I. . .was truly honored that President Bill Clinton campaigned for me in my first run for Congress in 2006.”

Attempting to explain her alleged change of heart about Clinton, Gillibrand said: “Things have changed today, and I think under those circumstances there should be a very different reaction.”

Gillibrand says: “I think in light of this conversation, we should have a very different conversation about President Trump, and a very different conversation about allegations against him.”

Clinton camp not happy.

Phillippe Reines, who was a senior adviser to Hillary Clinton when she was Secretary of State tweets:

Ken Starr spent $70 million on a consensual blowjob. Senate voted to keep POTUS WJC. But not enough for you @SenGillibrand?

Over 20 yrs you took the Clintons’ endorsements, money, and seat. Hypocrite.

Interesting strategy for 2020 primaries. Best of luck.

how classy. just one of those old routine "consensual blowjobs"

Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Gillibrand is a class A whore. She's not too far removed from the likes of Franken as far as I'm concerned.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30409 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
The dems are starting to purge themselves of the Clinton's as is the media. They no longer want the Clinton's being the face of the party.
Going after them now inoculates them against having the Clinton's thrown back in their face every time they go after a Republican for a scandal or sex harassment charge. Which is also why they are going to have to throw Franken overboard as well.

I'm guessing well, hoping the Clinton's are not going quietly into the the night. They will burn the party to the ground before they are forced out.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8532 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Does anyone now really think that Hillary Clinton has any chance at all of being the Democratic nominee in 2020? It's pretty clear, what's going on. Even the stupidest and most fanatical among the Democrats should now be able to see that Hillary Clinton is poison. It doesn't matter what they say publicly. They can see it, even if they won't admit it.

Posts: 107588 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
It is definitely an attempt to purge the party, but by what faction? The even more extreme left (Perez, etc), or more centrist dems (not that they exist anymore)?

Picture of olfuzzy
posted Hide Post
The Trump administration said Friday it will shut down the Palestinian Liberation Office (PLO) in Washington, D.C., unless the Palestinians get serious about peace talks with Israel.

The State Department has determined that the PLO has violated a law stating that the PLO cannot push for the International Criminal Court (ICC) to prosecute Israelis. Violation of this law means that the State Department could force the PLO to close its mission, The Associated Press reports.

Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas stated in September that the Palestinians have called for the ICC to “open an investigation and to prosecute Israeli officials for their involvement in settlement activities and aggressions against our people.”

Given the PLO’s violation, President Donald Trump has 90 days to assess whether the Palestinians are engaged in meaningful negotiations with Israel. If Trump decides that the negotiations are meaningful, the Palestinians can keep their D.C. office. But if not, the office will be shut down. It’s also possible that the Trump administration could close the office down before the 90-day window, but even if the office is closed, that doesn’t mean peace efforts have collapsed.

Trump’s team has already started working on a plan to bring peace to the Middle East 10 months after taking office. For Trump, achieving peace in that region is the “ultimate deal.” The plan will likely discuss Jerusalem and settlements in the West Bank. The Palestinians have expressed some amount of skepticism because of how Trump’s loud, unabashed support for Israel and the fact that several Trump staffers heading the plan are Jews, like Jason D. Greenblatt, chief negotiator, David M. Friedman, ambassador to Israel and Jared Kushner.

It’s unclear when the Trump administration will release a peace proposal.

The PLO did not respond to a request for comment from The Daily Caller News Foundation by press time.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/11...tinian-office-in-dc/

Posts: 5181 | Location: 20 miles north of hell | Registered: November 07, 2012Report This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
About time.

PLO=Terrorists

Treat them accordingly.

Conveniently located directly
above the center of the Earth
Picture of signewt
posted Hide Post
"but even if the office is closed, that doesn’t mean peace efforts have collapsed."

rather convoluted conclusion based on no facts in evidence, as far as the Casual Observer can tell....

**************~~~~~~~~~~
"I've been on this rock too long to bother with these liars any more."
~SIGforum advisor~
"When the pain of staying the same outweighs the pain of change, then change will come."~~sigmonkey

Posts: 9854 | Location: sunny Orygun | Registered: September 27, 2009Report This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mbinky:
It is definitely an attempt to purge the party, but by what faction? The even more extreme left (Perez, etc), or more centrist dems (not that they exist anymore)?

Probably not an either/or situation. It's simply an opportunity for any and all Dems to virtue signal and try to earn points as leading the fight against sexual harassment now that Hillary and her sexual harasser/probable-rapist husband no longer have a clear path to the Whitehouse.

Posts: 11597 | Registered: August 22, 2008Report This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
quote:
"but even if the office is closed, that doesn’t mean peace efforts have collapsed."

this pre-supposes that legitimate peace efforts are underway

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53180 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Report This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Report This Post
Admin/Odd Duck

Picture of lbj
posted Hide Post
Proof positive that we dodged the bullet when Trump was elected.

Hillary is now officially certified deranged and mentally ill.
Apparently she fantasizes about leaving earth and becoming president on another planet.

http://www.theamericanmirror.c...dent-another-planet/

There is iron in my words of death for all to see.
So there is iron in my words of life.

Posts: 31425 | Registered: February 20, 2000Report This Post
Picture of DrDan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lbj:
Proof positive that we dodged the bullet when Trump was elected.

Hillary is now officially certified deranged and mentally ill.
Apparently she fantasizes about leaving earth and becoming president on another planet.

http://www.theamericanmirror.c...dent-another-planet/

I'm willing to spend tax dollars to send her there. Maybe we can put her on the Orion spacecraft.

This space intentionally left blank.

Posts: 4876 | Location: Florida | Registered: August 16, 2009Report This Post
Admin/Odd Duck

Picture of lbj
posted Hide Post
It is incredible to me how just off the charts her mind is.
We are so fortunate she lost.

Are we to the point in technology that rail guns are operational.?
I despise wasting a spacecraft.

If aliens exist, I always thought it was a bad idea to put a map to Earth inside Viking.
I mean, they may not be friendly.

If we launch Hillary, who's to say that unfriendly aliens will search far and wide to find us so they can give her back to us, then wipe us out.
It would be a twofer for the aliens.

Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
why would you do that to the aliens?

what have they done to you? (unless of course you were kidnapped by them and subjected to all sorts of horrible and unspeakable things)

Smile

but yeah, she's human garbage and an oxygen thief

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53180 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Report This Post
Admin/Odd Duck

Picture of lbj
posted Hide Post
It's the anal probe.
It seems a common theme.

Again though, the things this woman has been saying since her loss during the election are incredible to say the least.

Either that or I lead a very mundane life.
Which I'm OK with.

I also wish to say I am not disappointed by Trump in the slightest.