SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    I cannot even begin to tell you how very sick I am of hearing about Meghan Markel and her stupid wedding...
Page 1 ... 8 9 10 11
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I cannot even begin to tell you how very sick I am of hearing about Meghan Markel and her stupid wedding... Login/Join 
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
you might be confusing that with Muscatel, which is aged by the hour it was made....and its only good for about 2 hours before it sours...

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53181 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am obviously out of touch. Last I knew she was a secretary on a TV lawyer show. Sheesh.... Times, they be a changing.

A Perpetual Disappointment...

Posts: 2739 | Location: BFE, Ohio | Registered: August 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
I seem to have somehow missed all this. I guess I'm lucky (or clueless).

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post