SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    I cannot even begin to tell you how very sick I am of hearing about Meghan Markel and her stupid wedding...
Page 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I cannot even begin to tell you how very sick I am of hearing about Meghan Markel and her stupid wedding... Login/Join 
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
Anybody else think the Prince and Wallace (of Wallace & Grommit) have the same smile?

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

The definition of the words we used, carry a meaning of their own...

Posts: 14038 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Timdogg6:
Ok I watched it with my wife on replay last night. My treat to her. There was some mild heckeling. But it was funny as hell when the Dallas preacher started laying down the Jesus on them and the all black choir fired up. All these uppity Brits started squirming quite noticeably.

That’s was worth the price of admsission for sure.

GF and I watched it on PBS last night. Fun part was that black preacher almost going full Southern Baptist Minister with hellfire and brimstone yelling.

Royal crowd seemed to be on edge probably waiting for Minister to slip in a "Motherfucker".

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GWbiker:
quote:
Originally posted by Timdogg6:
Ok I watched it with my wife on replay last night. My treat to her. There was some mild heckeling. But it was funny as hell when the Dallas preacher started laying down the Jesus on them and the all black choir fired up. All these uppity Brits started squirming quite noticeably.

That’s was worth the price of admsission for sure.

GF and I watched it on PBS last night. Fun part was that black preacher almost going full Southern Baptist Minister with hellfire and brimstone yelling.

Royal crowd seemed to be on edge probably waiting for Minister to slip in a "Motherfucker".

The bishop is Anglican, with Church of England and Episcopal Church. He was right there on home ground, preaching to the boss, the Queen.

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Like a party
in your pants
Picture of armored
posted Hide Post
My wife and I watched part of it on FOX cable news.
I couldn't decide who had the best make up job and who was the prettiest, Sandra Smith, Ansley Earhart, or Sheppard Smith.

Talk about the ultimate example of WHITE PRIVILEGE, How the commentators on the other networks could gush watching this white privileged spectical is beyond my comprehension.
I LOVED IT!
The Hippocrates!
Child soon, divorce soon after, my prediction.

Posts: 4625 | Location: Chicago, IL, USA: | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The Will Farrell and Molly Shannon as Cord and Tish live commentating in their fake characters was hilarious. It’s on HBO on demand if you have an hour or 2 and want to laugh. Special guests Tim Meadows and Kristin Wiig not bad either.

And that minister almost going full Ebenezer Baptist on them. Nice sermon. Was waiting for some Shouts of AMEN! From the crowd. Or at least Jake and Elwood to do backflips down the center aisle.

Posts: 4765 | Location: Florida Panhandle  | Registered: November 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Heard on a news station that her dress cost $100,000, hell you can buy a nice house for that in my neck of the woods. She found her gravey train.

Posts: 1833 | Location: central Alabama | Registered: July 31, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
the fire arms linkage to the story;

The local news had a short blurb about how many of the security people inside and around the whole gala event are using Lewis Machine and tool shoulder weapons,
they claim to have been selling them to the police dept, for 20 years

https://lmtdefense.com/

This message has been edited. Last edited by: bendable,

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54638 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
As a recent fan of Ozzy Man reviews ("flippy spinny shit")...I had to add this Big Grin...

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/BnZBvkZGxgU

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10588 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
So he's a bottom lip kisser. I go for the top lip. Big Grin

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29696 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bisleyblackhawk:
As a recent fan of Ozzy Man reviews ("flippy spinny shit")...I had to add this Big Grin...

Oh, that was great!

God bless America.

Posts: 13501 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dwright1951:
Heard on a news station that her dress cost $100,000, hell you can buy a nice house for that in my neck of the woods. She found her gravey train.

Noted in another online article - she paid for it herself. They described her as independently wealthy.

Posts: 2772 | Location: Northern California | Registered: December 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12332 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
half-genius,
half-wit
posted Hide Post
The great thing about Saturday was that we could drive over from the far Eastern side of England, all the way to North Wales, with around 50% of the usual weekend holiday traffic on the highways!

All the royal watchers were, uh, watching the royals, I guess.

Great journey, thanks to Mr & Mrs Duke of Sussex.

tac

Posts: 11323 | Location: UK, OR, ONT | Registered: July 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
Saw a comment earlier today that infiltrating the royal family is the last step of the revolution. Big Grin

Posts: 13742 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
half-genius,
half-wit
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bendable:they claim to have been selling them to the police dept, for 20 years

Well, Sir, I tried very hard, but I was unable to find that. Please point me at the bit where it states that LMT have been providing long arms for British police, who usually have the G36.

However, starting around five years ago, LMT started to provide upwards of 1500 rifles in 7.62x51 NATO for the designated marksmen in each rifle platoon.

tac

Posts: 11323 | Location: UK, OR, ONT | Registered: July 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Res ipsa loquitur
Picture of BB61
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tacfoley:
quote:
Originally posted by bendable:they claim to have been selling them to the police dept, for 20 years

Well, Sir, I tried very hard, but I was unable to find that. Please point me at the bit where it states that LMT have been providing long arms for British police, who usually have the G36.

However, starting around five years ago, LMT started to provide upwards of 1500 rifles in 7.62x51 NATO for the designated marksmen in each rifle platoon.

tac

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wik...n_the_United_Kingdom. Wiki lists LMT for two agencies and the SIG 516 interestingly enough. Of course, whether Wiki is right is a different question.

Posts: 12465 | Registered: October 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
this is making me giggle. publicly snubbing trump.

quote:
The Royal Wedding could open the royal family to U.S. tax scrutiny. As long as Meghan Markle is an American citizen, her assets and income are subject to U.S. taxation. https://fxn.ws/2rSPqzQ

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
half-genius,
half-wit
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BB61:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wik...n_the_United_Kingdom. Wiki lists LMT for two agencies and the SIG 516 interestingly enough. Of course, whether Wiki is right is a different question.

Ah, right. The text, for anybody who can't be bothered, reads -

'LMT Defender AR-15 variant (used By Cheshire Police[6] and British Transport Police and Hampshire Police are in the process of a transition to this weapon system [citation needed])'

One county police force HAS them, and two other organisations are 'in the process of a transition' to them.

That does not constitute decades of use in my mind.

tac

Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ronin1069:

<image of more than strong dislike>

Randy Andy shoulda married Koo Stark !

Smile

Posts: 4917 | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by armored:

Child soon, divorce soon after, my prediction.

Harry's ex girlfriend attended the wedding. They broke up because she didn't want to live life in the spotlight. But they are still "friends". Sounds like Camilla and Charles. Couldn't get married but were still "friends"

If I would have tried to invite my former girlfriend to my wedding, I wouldn't have had a wedding!

Posts: 582 | Registered: September 30, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post