SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Gander Mountain Bankrupt
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Gander Mountain Bankrupt Login/Join 
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by drabfour:
Killing some time this morning went in to look around. In the used gun case they had a 229 Legion .357 SIG for $1299 Eek

Wait... did you say USED?
If that's the used gun price, I'd hate to ask what they charge for new. Roll Eyes

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24115 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
quote:
Killing some time this morning went in to look around. In the used gun case they had a 229 Legion .357 SIG for $1299 Eek

If that's the used gun price, I'd hate to ask what they charge for new. Roll Eyes

Yeah, they never have been bashful. Roll Eyes

Posts: 21829 | Registered: October 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gloom, despair and
agony on me.
Picture of drabfour
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
quote:

Yeah and it wasn't there today but the used SIG Sauer Hk 45c was still for $1100. Roll Eyes

Posts: 4986 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Probably won't see guns go on clearance. My guess is that the manufacturers have a cap set on prices but that is only a guess.

Posts: 7019 | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SR025:
Hard to believe it took this long considering their prices.

Posts: 2353 | Location: Vancouver WA | Registered: September 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pistolria
posted Hide Post
Wonder if this will make a difference????

http://jacksonville.com/busine...t-augustine-s-remain

Posts: 672 | Location: Jacksonville Beach, FL | Registered: July 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
“Guns are 47 percent of their business,” he said, “and we plan to grow that "

OR

In a conference call two weeks ago, Lemonis said he thought Gander Mountain had doomed itself by putting too much emphasis on guns.

Which one is it?

Posts: 7019 | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The success of a solution usually depends upon your point of view
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pistolria:
Wonder if this will make a difference????

http://jacksonville.com/busine...t-augustine-s-remain

There is a Bass Pro Shop planned just a few miles up I-95 from where the St Augustine store is at. It will be interesting to see what the Gander Mountain is like after the dust settles.

“We truly live in a wondrous age of stupid.” - 83v45magna

"I think it's important that people understand free speech doesn't mean free from consequences societally or politically or culturally."
-Pranjit Kalita, founder and CIO of Birkoa Capital Management

Posts: 3851 | Location: Jacksonville, FL | Registered: September 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post