SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Shedding season Karma, a Furminator for your dog or cat. KZ1000 is the winner, thanks all.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Shedding season Karma, a Furminator for your dog or cat. KZ1000 is the winner, thanks all. Login/Join 
My dog crosses the line
Picture of Jeff Yarchin
posted

Nothing works better than the Furminator. We will send you the one you need for your pup or kitteh.

Rules: must post a picture of your dog or cat.

We will pick a winner later this week.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Jeff Yarchin,

Posts: 12921 | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of side_shot
posted Hide Post
Milo says include me i am a short haired pup and thanks for the chance

"They that can give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
--Benjamin Franklin, 1759--

Special Edition - Reverse TT 229ST.Sig Logo'd CTC Grips., Bedair guide rod

Posts: 1245 | Location: New Hampshire "Live Free or Die"  | Registered: September 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post
This guy leaves cat hair all over. Thanks!

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 16120 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
Here's my Tawainese Mountain Dog I rescured from the streets of Taiwan. Tough life for this guy.

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7071 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mr. Waffles
Picture of cherokee2u
posted Hide Post
Mr Waffles says he is down with this karma and a big thanks to Jeff for the opportunity

This message has been edited. Last edited by: cherokee2u,

A shepherd must tend his flock....and at times fight off the wolves

Posts: 2988 | Location: Carolina | Registered: March 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm not laughing
WITH you
Picture of Rolan_Kraps
posted Hide Post
We could SO use one of those for our Shedders! It is getting like the "old West" around here, but instead of tumbleweeds, we have "rolling tufts of hair".

Rolan Kraps
SASS Regulator
Gainesville, Georgia.
NRA Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Instructor - Pistol / Personal Protection Inside the Home

Posts: 23577 | Location: Gainesville, GA | Registered: October 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What a great karma...I, my wife and dog squad would happily accept it!

Posts: 3987 | Location: Peoria, AZ | Registered: November 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please include me for something that works with Aussie Shepherds

Can’t figure out how to resizep from being “life sized” so just putting link to spare everyone

Here’s Jameson who’s 15
http://i.imgur.com/3uwzEgu.jpg

And Kenzie who’s a 3yr old female Aussie I am in the process of adopting
http://i.imgur.com/xu3Lf7u.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Live today as if it may be your last and learn today as if you will live forever

Posts: 6226 | Location: New Orleans...outside the levees, fishing in the Rigolets | Registered: October 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That’s great timing for this Karma. My current dog doesn’t shed so I don’t need it.

The people who created the furminator live by me and their house is insane so it must be a good product.

Posts: 3920 | Registered: January 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sock Eating Golden
posted Hide Post
Please add me. I've been wanting to try one for Bulleit.

Thanks for the generous offer.

Nick

"I cannot imagine any condition which would cause a ship to founder. I cannot conceive of any vital disaster happening to this vessel. Modern shipbuilding has gone beyond that."
-Capt. Edward Smith

Posts: 5795 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: November 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
Okay I'm in.

Lemme see if I cam find the pic of Wolfie wearing one of my ball caps after drinking some beer

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

Posts: 14038 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of chp37
posted Hide Post
Please add me.
Thank you Jeff.

Posts: 586 | Registered: October 06, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
in the end karma
always catches up
posted Hide Post
Please include me

Dieter was a rescue (Echo Dogs White GSD Rescue) that ran wild then was fostered and had two hip surges before he came to our family 4 years ago.

This is Roxy, another rescue that I have had for almost 15 years. She still scampers around the yard and barks to call the pack. She has watched 3 of her fur siblings pass.

" The people shall have a right to bear arms, for the defense of themselves and the State" Art 1 Sec 32 Indiana State Constitution

YAT-YAS

Posts: 3693 | Location: Northwest, In | Registered: December 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diogenes' Quarry
Picture of at-home-daddy
posted Hide Post
Please include me -- very exciting Karma, given how much we rely on this tool to keep Zena's shedding under control. But I'm tired of spending $70 every 4 to 6 weeks at PetSmart (for the Furminator upgrade) to have someone else do it...would prefer to grab some deshedding shampoo and this brush and do it myself. Thanks for the chance!

Posts: 5088 | Location: Western WA  | Registered: October 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
I definitely could use one of those for our beagle mix, Ruby.

Here she is when we adopted her last summer.

And here she is as an adult shedding machine.

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
I've got one and don't need another, I just want to second the fact that this brush is the best thing for shedding dogs by far. We have two yellow labs and they shed non-stop, like it is their job. The Furminator is the only thing that can help us combat it.

Posts: 8623 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
In.

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12633 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
Please include me! This hound is a fur shedding machine!!!

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10729 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
Here is Jack, who has a lot of hair.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53122 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
The hound would love one, well her momma would, we gave ours to the daughter who has three dogs and a cat so the roomba is busy on hair pickup duty.

Posts: 23448 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post