SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    A Jewish Wife Came Home Early
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A Jewish Wife Came Home Early Login/Join 
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted
Morris' wife Rachel came home early and found Morris in their bedroom making love to a very attractive young woman. Rachel was upset. "You are a disrespectful pig!" she cried. "How dare you do this to me -- a faithful wife, the mother of your children! I'm leaving you. I want a Get (Jewish divorce) right away!"

Morris replied, "Hang on just a minute Rachel so at least I can tell you what happened."

"Fine, go ahead," she sobbed,"but they'll be the last words you'll say to me!"

And Morris began -- "Vell, I was getting into the car to drive home, and this young lady here asked me for a lift. She looked so down and out and defenseless that I took pity on her and let her into the car. I noticed that she vas very thin, not well dressed and very dirty.

"She told me that she hadn't eaten for three days. So, in my compassion, I brought her home and warmed up the potato latkes I made for you last night, the food you vouldn't eat because you're afraid you'll put on veight. The poor thing devoured them in moments.

"Since she needed a good clean-up, I suggested a shower, and while she was doing that, I noticed her clothes were dirty and full of holes, so I threw them away.

"Then, as she needed clothes, I gave her the designer outfit that I gave you a few years ago, but won't wear, because you say it’s too tight. I also gave her the sexy underwear that vas your anniversary present, which you don't wear because you said I have lousy taste.

"I found the sexy blouse my sister gave you for Chanukah that you don't wear, just to annoy her, and I also donated those boots you bought at the expensive boutique and don't wear because someone at work has the same pair."

Morris took a quick breath and continued - "She vas so grateful for my understanding and help that as I walked her to the door, she turned to me with tears in her eyes and said, 'Please, mister, do you have anything else that your wife doesn't use?'"

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30669 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Nu! And I suppose her name was, Mitzvah?

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43881 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
Ha

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11280 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
I laughed Cool

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19186 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
oy vey.

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just having a good time
Picture of ragman
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the morning laugh.

" I didn't fail the test,I just found 100 ways to do it wrong." - Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 1489 | Location: N. C. | Registered: November 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That was funny. From a Jewish friend of mine: Q. How do you get a Jewish nymphomaniac to stop having sex? A. Marry her.

Posts: 1052 | Location: New Jersey  | Registered: May 03, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post
Q: What does a Jewish wife do with her asshole every morning?

A: Sends him off to work.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: kz1000,

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 16120 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Buddy Hackett's voice was in my head as I read that!

Posts: 52 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
St. Vitus
Dance Instructor
Picture of blueye
posted Hide Post
The shiksa I married likes to kvetch alot, need to show her this joke.

Posts: 5302 | Location: basement | Registered: April 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
Thanx for the early morning belly laugh!!!!

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25643 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gone but Together Again.
Dad & Uncle
Picture of h2oys
posted Hide Post
Sounds like your joke could have come from the Amazon Prime series "The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel"!

Thanks for my morning laugh.

Posts: 3723 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: November 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Living my life my way
Picture of molachi
posted Hide Post
That was good. Thanks for the laugh.

Posts: 1756 | Location: The Backyard of Nowhere | Registered: August 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Va that was great.

-c1steve

Posts: 4053 | Location: West coast | Registered: March 31, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by h2oys:

Sounds like your joke could have come from the Amazon Prime series "The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel"!
I have never seen that. I do not watch TV for entertainment any more, ever since I lost most of my hearing. It's just too much work, trying to understand dialog, even with my hearing aids.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30669 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gone but Together Again.
Dad & Uncle
Picture of h2oys
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
quote:

I have never seen that. I do not watch TV for entertainment any more, ever since I lost most of my hearing. It's just too much work, trying to understand dialog, even with my hearing aids.

I knew you had a hearing issue but did not realize it was that bad. Sorry! If you want to give it a try, my gut tells me you would love the program.

Posts: 3723 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: November 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
Too Funny!
I dated her before Morris Married ger!

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8354 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

I knew you had a hearing issue but did not realize it was that bad. Sorry! If you want to give it a try, my gut tells me you would love the program.
Face-to-face live conversation is not terrible for me. I can always ask the other person to repeat something if necessary. That does not work worth a poop with TV. Frown

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
{sigh} that's all I can say.

Posts: 22907 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 1KPerDay
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

*cough*closedcaptioning*cough*

---------------------------
My hovercraft is full of eels.

Posts: 3210 | Registered: February 27, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post