SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Hollywood actress attends anti-gun protest........with armed guards
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hollywood actress attends anti-gun protest........with armed guards Login/Join 
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
V-TAIL- WHY did you feel it necessary to post that photo? I'd like an answer, please, from both of you.
The thread is about an actress whose name I did not recognize. No idea who she was. Another post indicated that the member did not know her either, and he said "Can some one post a photo." I googled her name, the photo came up, I posted it, I made no comment about her appearance.

I did not realize that doing so was not acceptable. I certainly had no malicious intent. No intent to offend.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30669 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
You found the most unflattering photo of you could find. A photo didn't need to be posted anyway. There's no one here who doesn't know the rudiments of using a search engine.

Try concentrating on the actions of this hypocrite. From what I can tell, she's stupider than your average Hollywood nitwit, and that's saying something. There's plenty worthy of criticism of her in her words and her actions.

Posts: 107587 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
I do apologize. Sincerely.

To explain why I posted that particular photo, yes, it's clear that she is pregnant. She is smiling and looks happy. It appeared much more "real" to me than the posed studio glamour shots. I really did not think it was unflattering, just a photo of a real person. Kind of like someone I would see in my neighborhood.

I never even thought about any negative connotations until there was a comment made, and then my immediate thought was "OOPS! I hope this doesn't stir anything up." I'll be more careful, going forward.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30669 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I kneel for my God,
and I stand for my flag
posted Hide Post
I so wanted to tag-team her and Nicole Eggert when I was a teenager.... Wink

Posts: 1812 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
I think I deserve more blame for this than V-Tail. I apologize.

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10705 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
From what I can tell, she's stupider than your average Hollywood nitwit, and that's saying something. There's plenty worthy of criticism of her in her words and her actions.
According to imdb, was involved in Broadway at the age of 7, she has been in Hollyweird since age 11, and she is now 45. Spending 80% of her life immersed in that idiocy has left her devoid of reality and normalcy.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23255 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
I live in Dallas and had not heard about this incident until reading about it on the web. I've never heard of the "actress", either. I agree that it was probably better to have refused to move, but would not approve any false police calls or fake lawsuits.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
I probably should have posted a pic in the op.
Most on this forum would remember her as "Chinny" (as in "All that matters to me now is CHINNY!")

free photo upload

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No double standards
posted Hide Post
Two political hypocrites in the same pic.

"Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women. When it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it....While it lies there, it needs no constitution, no law, no court to save it"
- Judge Learned Hand, May 1944

Posts: 30668 | Location: UT | Registered: November 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
half-genius,
half-wit
posted Hide Post
I'm racking what remains of my brain to figure out why a has-been movie-acting woman feels that she needs an armed bodyguard.

Is she somehow different to the rest of us?

tac

Posts: 11323 | Location: UK, OR, ONT | Registered: July 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
You have to click the link to see the responses...

Alyssa Milano Rants NRA 'Doesn't Care About The American People, Its Members Or Our Troops.' Twitter Crushes Her.

May 8, 2018

On Monday, actress Alyssa Milano, (yes, the same woman who has tweeted "F*** you, NRA" but has armed bodyguards), issued a calumny directed against the NRA that was not only nasty as hell, but downright false:

Alyssa Milano ✔

The NRA doesn’t care about the American people, it’s members or our troops. They care about profit. #NoRA https://twitter.com/markfollma...s/993481566155255808
Alyssa Milano ✔
How the NRA makes its money. #NoRA pic.twitter.com/2OOjrhvqVR
1:43 PM - May 7, 2018

View image on Twitter

The NRA doesn’t care about veterans? They’re a non-profit organization but they only care only about profit?

The NRA Foundation has given $61 million to a variety of local groups since 2010; 500 schools received more than $7.3 million from 2010 through 2016; 4-H groups have received $12.2 million since 2010, and Boy Scout troops and councils received $4 million.

As far as not caring about veterans, try again: the NRA has worked with Congress to support the Veterans Second Amendment Protection Act, and more recently, the Mental Health and Safe Communities Act.

There was genuine outrage directed at Milano on Twitter:

https://www.dailywire.com/news...merican-hank-berrien

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24116 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
if 'we' don't go on the offensive, how will 'we' ever stop this shit?

why do 'we' have to continually take it in the nuts?

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53179 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
She’s always screaming and crying about leftist causes. She went full idiot meltdown on guns a while back and has used th issue to keep her face on any camera within range.

Posts: 13742 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
A Soros useful idiot, hasn't ever been relevant.

Posts: 2775 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
As I said earlier, she appears to be stupider than your average Hollywood dolt:

Alyssa Milano FREAKS OUT that Facebook collects her data, musta missed it under Obama

Her "activism" appears to consists of suddenly taking up causes against things which have been around a while and yelling loudly on Twitter that "we" have to "DO SOMETHING!!". Also, dressing up in a 9000 dollar gown and going to "gala balls" with other empty-headed Hollywood dolts and behaving as if she has a deep understanding of things far outside of her field of expertise, on account of perky tits and a tight ass.

Posts: 107587 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Who else?
Picture of Jager
posted Hide Post
quote:
There is always someone better.

Not in this case.

Posts: 2568 | Location: Phoenix, Arizona | Registered: October 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post