SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Hollywood actress attends anti-gun protest........with armed guards
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hollywood actress attends anti-gun protest........with armed guards Login/Join 
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted
Video at the link. Can anyone post it?

http://www.theamericanmirror.c...t-with-armed-guards/

Do as Hollywood celebrities say, not as they do.

Actress Alyssa Milano attended an anti-NRA protest in downtown Dallas today — and she did it surrounded by armed guards.

In video captured by Ben Howe, NRA member Will Haraway asked Milano’s security if he was armed and the man clearly wasn’t amused by the question.

“I’m going to ask you to leave,” the guard said repeatedly, physically backing Haraway up by getting in his face.

“How far do I have to go?” Haraway asked.

“I’m going to need you on the sidewalk,” the agent responded.

“Hypocrite! Alyssa you’re a hypocrite! You have armed security here!” an observer yelled.

Milano’s friends, meanwhile, had no problem denouncing guns while benefiting from her special protected status.

“I will change the world,” Khary Penebaker declared, posing next to the safe Milano.

“Not one more gun death. Not one more broken hearted family. NOT. ONE. MORE,” he said.

The irony, of course, was lost on the Hollywood celebrity as she denounced the Second Amendment group.

“The best way to defeat the NRA is to vote for candidates who don’t take their money,” she sniffed.

She wants the little people to disarm when she won’t?

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
She's 10 years too late for posing naked in a magazine.
Does anyone look up to her as a leader?
Waaaay to irrelevant.

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8354 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
"I'm going to need you on the sidewalk..." WTF is that. Fuck you. I have as much right to stand here, film, shout and counter protest as she has to walk along. Fuck you.

I wish that just once, an arrogant asshole like that would be beaten half to death in the street immediately after doing something like that. Just a fucking beatdown.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12776 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
quote:
"I'm going to need you on the sidewalk..."

"Hello police? My name is mbinky and a man just threatened me in public. I think he has a gun".

Play their game.

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
Why would anyone back down from that goon? What's he going to do? Shoot you? No way that is going to happen.

Give you a beat down for observing your rights? You'll have just hit the jackpot and can retire early.

I agree with the above posters. Screw him. MAKE him move you.

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
The only one acting in a threatening manner was Alyssa Milano's armed bodyguard.

The slow stepping in your face is actually a tough tactic to defend against when your not the aggressive one.
Easy to say I would have stood my ground, but difficult to actually do, none aggressively.

The gentleman should have walked to the side and around him saying no I prefer to stand over here.

Typical Liberal elitism on full display.
He is a goon, but he is paid to do what he did.
Here the problem is the one paying him to be a goon and infringe on others rights.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now in Florida
Picture of ChicagoSigMan
posted Hide Post
Isn't she more like a former Hollywood actress? She hasn't had a real career n years.

Posts: 6063 | Location: FL | Registered: March 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Easy to say I would have stood my ground, but difficult to actually do, none aggressively.

Very easy. Just fall to the ground. "Help me I have been attacked! Stop him! OMG it hurts so much!"

Play. Their. Game.

I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mbinky:
quote:

Very easy. Just fall to the ground. "Help me I have been attacked! Stop him! OMG it hurts so much!"

Play. Their. Game.

Yep and then unleash lawyers on them.

Posts: 13111 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Wins
Picture of Micropterus
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by downtownv:
Does anyone look up to her as a leader?

I looked up to her and saw a booger in her nose.

https://twitter.com/Alyssa_Mil...482035523591/photo/1

Posts: 4285 | Location: In The Swamp | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Edmond:
quote:
quote:

Play. Their. Game.

Yep and then unleash lawyers on them.

I do not believe you guys actually think this way, and that you are just venting frustration about the sick double standard. This stuff goes on about a billion times a day in America. People fall to the ground, call the cops, and try to claim assault.

And it goes no where. The police most times won't do a report for it with no physical injury that is apparent that the other party did it. It turns into a he/said she said fest of passive/aggressive ninnys that is obvious that it is agenda driven. "They" have no credibility, so I am not sure why we would want to "play" their game. I'm fairly certain that even a washed up hag like Milano would hire armed security that has permits, and even so I'm pretty sure that we all agree that Constitutional Carry should be the rule of law across the nation.

Certainly it is possible you may find a "lawyer" to unleash on them, but it will go nowhere in a hurry court and be dismissed in the court of opinion as some alt-right winger harassing a washed up hag over a gun control narrative.

This is no different than the leading "experts" on the climate hoax showing up to the conference in their private jets and tour of Suburbans.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3791 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
So what if they have permits. Not the point. Do they have police powers? Do they have the power to tell people what to do in public? Does a security billet allow them to tell people where they need to be on a public thoroughfare?

Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
quote:
So what if they have permits. Do they have police powers? Do they have the power to tell people what to do in public? Does a security billet allow them to tell people where they need to be on a public thoroughfare?

One has zero to do with the other. Emotionally trying to justify the actions that is being discussed (giving them a dose of their own "medicine") and them acting like bullies have zero to do with one another. Claiming false injuries, and making false police reports and lawsuits do not help us a bit. And for sure calling in bogus MAN WITH A GUN calls because it makes us feel emotionally superior doesn't help us one bit.

The end just doesn't justify the means no matter how much of a hypocrite they are.

www.opspectraining.com

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
Actually they are related. If someone tells me to move, someone with no authority to do so, I will not move. They WILL become aggressive, I will not. Then I will feel threatened and I will take action. Calling for help. Will they be arrested? Nope. Not the point. I am not fine with private security telling citizens what they can and cannot do in public. Armed or not.

Some people may let he left bully them. I will not. I WILL play their game.

Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
If you find that doing the right thing is being "bullied", I really can't tell you much else.

Let them become aggressive, catch it on video, and go from there. That's a much better plan than acting like a teenage girl and flopping on the ground falsely claiming assault.

www.opspectraining.com

Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
The "right thing" is calling them out on their actions. We need more of it.

Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
quote:
The "right thing" is calling them out on their actions. We need more of it.

Cool story, bro.

What actions? They acted like an ass? That is a far cry from calling in false reports.

I'll end it with this. If you guys think telling lies and deceit are the way to go, more power to you. The camera is not going to lie, no matter how much you guys think that it will. I'm telling you ahead of time that you are wasting your time, and making us look like idiots in the real world.

www.opspectraining.com

posted Hide Post
That guy is a pussy. He should have stood his ground and refused to move. Whats the security guard going to do? Push him? Then it's on. Take a defensive posture and let the security guard bring his best game. Looks like this incident occurred in a public place. He had every right to be there as much as anyone. Pussy.

Posts: 5742 | Location: Chicago | Registered: August 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bulldog7972:
That guy is a pussy. He should have stood his ground and refused to move. Whats the security guard going to do? Push him? Then it's on. Take a defensive posture and let the security guard bring his best game. Looks like this incident occurred in a public place. He had every right to be there as much as anyone. Pussy.

Yep, this.

www.opspectraining.com