SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    What Is Your Daily Watch?
Page 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 15
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What Is Your Daily Watch? Login/Join 
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
Has been my daily for some time but nowadays it mostly sits in a drawer. I got tired of the 2-tone metal band and installed an Everest leather band which is much lighter and more comfortable to wear. As I'm just about out of uses for watches I'm considering a few dealers as of late. It's been a good watch purchased in 2006. Yacht Master

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Veni,vidi,Vici
Picture of Campusninja
posted Hide Post
Daily watch tends to be a Mondaine, Hamilton Kahki field, or Seiko Turtle.

Posts: 1260 | Location: Michigan | Registered: February 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tooky13
posted Hide Post
Lately, it's been my Ball Fireman Victory... courtesy of Dave Truong.

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution.
Abraham Lincoln

Posts: 1311 | Location: Scottsdale, Arizona | Registered: December 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Triggers don't
pull themselves
Picture of mdblanton
posted Hide Post
For over 19 years:

Michael

Posts: 1102 | Location: Petal, MS | Registered: January 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tooky13:

That's just simply very nice.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30409 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
My daily watch is my iPhone. Has been for about ten years now. Before that it was a Motorola KRazr.

Never have been able to wear jewelry. Even dogtags used to drive me nuts.

Posts: 20100 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You can't go
home again
Picture of LBAR15
posted Hide Post
I used to daily an old school Brietling Chronomat until it needed servicing. It came back brand new for all intent and purpose and I couldn't bare to mar it up again so it went in the safe. I'd like to sell it to put money towards a Rolex GMT that I've been wanting for years. In the mean time my GF picked me up a cheap but really good looking Filson watch on a leather band that I love wearing. I will admit though that I've actually started relying on my iphone more and more and often leave the house without a watch. Never thought that would be me.

---------------------------------------
Life Member NRA

“If you realize that all things change, there is nothing you will try to hold on to. If you are not afraid of dying, there is nothing you cannot achieve." - Lao Tzu

Posts: 4635 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: June 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of kimberkid
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LBAR15:
I will admit though that I've actually started relying on my iphone more and more and often leave the house without a watch. Never thought that would be me.

Life without a watch is liberating, I wish I could go back to it.

If you really want something you'll find a way ...
... if you don't you'll find an excuse.

I'm really not a "kid" anymore ... but I haven't grown up yet either Wink

Posts: 5707 | Registered: January 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of steelcityfishanddive
posted Hide Post
Can you guys recommend a decent watch tool kit with punches, screwdrivers, and hammer. Just picked up a Seiko sbdc053 with bracelet and silicone strap. May pick up some sort of NATO strap later on. Would like to be able to change straps and add/remove links as needed.

Posts: 1315 | Location: Tampa, FL | Registered: June 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tooky13:

One of my favorite watches of all time. Simple elegance.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4030 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sabonim
Picture of Wayniac
posted Hide Post

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming, 'Wow! What a Ride! ~Hunter S. Thompson

Posts: 1438 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Novice Elk Harvester
Picture of ronnied316
posted Hide Post
I wear this Laco Flieger reproduction more often than not.

"SUCCESS only comes before WORK in the dictionary"

Posts: 412 | Location: Kitsap Peninsula, WA | Registered: July 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted Hide Post
Mine varies depending upon mood and planned activities. More often than not, some form of Seiko diver.

Today:

RMD

TL Davis: “The Second Amendment is special, not because it protects guns, but because its violation signals a government with the intention to oppress its people…”
Remember: After the first one, the rest are free.

Posts: 20321 | Location: L.A. - Lower Alabama | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I like the simple analog with full numbers like the military Timex. I wear a Luminox Navy SEAL model in blue, my favorite color:

Posts: 465 | Location: Pell City, AL. U.S. | Registered: December 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pulicords
posted Hide Post
Swiss is nice. I tend to carry my Sig P365 these days, but the Submariner is definitely my "go to" watch for EDC since I acquired about 18 months ago.

"I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."

Posts: 10198 | Location: The Free State of Arizona | Registered: June 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Low Speed, High Drag
Picture of navyshooter
posted Hide Post
Citizen eco-Drive Nighthawk WR200

"Blessed is he who when facing his own demise, thinks only of his front sight.”

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem

Montani Semper Liberi

Posts: 10355 | Location: Santa Rosa County | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of kimberkid
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by navyshooter:
Citizen eco-Drive Nighthawk WR200

Holy Moley ... I wouldn't know if I was early or late, coming or going with that!

If you really want something you'll find a way ...
... if you don't you'll find an excuse.

I'm really not a "kid" anymore ... but I haven't grown up yet either Wink

Posts: 5707 | Registered: January 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Equal Opportunity Mocker
Picture of slabsides45
posted Hide Post
G-Shock GG-1000. Thanks Dave!

"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving."
-Dr. Adrian Rogers

Posts: 6390 | Location: Mogadishu on the Mississippi | Registered: February 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of AzMikeCFD102
posted Hide Post
Omega Speedmaster '57 Co-Axial

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOvPIkwlzDA

MAGA

NRA
Gun Owners of America

Posts: 388 | Location: Tucson, Az | Registered: August 17, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post