SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year III
Page 1 ... 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 ... 348

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
The Trump Presidency : Year III Login/Join 
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
Watching OAN now looks like they are broadcasting the rally.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8532 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Report This Post
posted Hide Post
People at the rally are reporting they hauled all the porta potty's away, turned the heat up to make it uncomfortable in the sky walks and in the Target Center venue to make the rally goers uncomfortable. Also removed all the trash bags from the trash bins. Now what the fuck is that supposed to do?

What a bunch of fucking children running that city.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lastmanstanding:
People at the rally are reporting they hauled all the porta potty's away, turned the heat up to make it uncomfortable in the sky walks and in the Target Center venue to make the rally goers uncomfortable. Also removed all the trash bags from the trash bins. Now what the fuck is that supposed to do?

Do you have a link for that info? Not doubting you but I would like to see how widespread the problem is.

Posts: 7551 | Registered: October 31, 2008Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bytes:
quote:
Originally posted by lastmanstanding:

Do you have a link for that info? Not doubting you but I would like to see how widespread the problem is.

My wife is picking it up from people posting on Facebook etc. So take it for what it's worth I guess but the shoe certainly fits the commies running Minnesota cities.

posted Hide Post
President Trump kicks the Chicoms out of the Port of Long Beach.

American Thinker's scoop on Trump getting Port of Long Beach out of Chicom hands getting noticed Read more: <a href="https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2019/10/american_thinkers_scoop_on_trump_getting_port_of_long_beach_out_of_chicom_hands_getting_noticed.html#ixzz620DPOyal" target="_blank">https://www.americanthinker.co...d.html#ixzz620DPOyal

quote:
Under a long-term deal sealed by the Obama administration, a Chinese Communist company was set to control the second-busiest container port in the United States. In an unreported Trump administration victory, the Communists are out after a drawn-out national security review forced a unit of China-based COSCO Shipping Holdings Co. (Orient Overseas Container Line—OOCL) to sell the cherished container terminal business, which handles among the largest freight of imports into the U.S.

That sack of shit Obama, I remember when that SOB did that, I wonder how much money the Chicoms paid him, Biden, and HRC for that favor.

Glad we have a president that looks out for our country now instead of his own pocketbook.

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Report This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Minneapolis police barred from wearing uniforms to Trump rally

How did that work for you Minneapolis Political Elitists.

Minneapolis police union selling "Cops for Trump" T-shirts, in wake of uniform ban

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Da Preezy comin' out swinging tonight

Posts: 107587 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
Good video Para.

Firearms cleaned. Bring it commies. Even got some new ones Smile

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16694 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Trump is having some fun in commie town tonight!

Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
Ok, I don't generally watch rallies by anyone, but this Trump rally tonight is hysterical. Trump has me in stitches. In regards to Uncle Joe..."He was only a good VP because he knew how to kiss Barack's ass." Eek And the media is getting it with both barrels. Smile

And yeah, those red shirts sent a real message to the mayor and other elitists. Good for the cops.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Damn!! No holds barred

Donald EARTHQUAAAAAAAAAAAKE Trump!!!!!

wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
I think Mitt Romney has fainted. Probably will have to go to therapy after this.

"Donald" is fired up tonight.

This is going to be a campaign to remember.

"do you remember the night we won?"

I'll never forget it.

Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
"Go home to mommy..." It just keeps getting funnier. Smile

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Report This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Love his continued flaying of the slimy Minneapolis Mayor among numerous other leftwing wack jobs. Big Grin Big Grin

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16214 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Report This Post
186,000 miles per second.
It's the law.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Damn!! No holds barred

Donald EARTHQUAAAAAAAAAAAKE Trump!!!!!

Wow. Next year will be like nothing we've ever seen.

Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
We love you President Trump. Awesome rally. You make us proud.

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10909 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Report This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
"He was only a good VP because he knew how to kiss Barack's ass."

CBS news radio affiliate interrupted their broadcast of the run-down of the local college football team’s offensive lineup for this week just to play that clip and censor out “ass.” They did it in a mic drop sort of style as if to say that clip needed zero introduction of explanation, and honestly, it didn’t. It triggered the leftists, no doubt, and they knew why the triggering was being done without warning. Me? I could have used some warning. I was driving, and I started laughing, hard. Driving through no-shit tears is something I could’ve used some warning about.

Posts: 17125 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Asshole. Create a problem with your petty bullshit, then cry about the consequences. Fucking phony. I don't believe you've received jack shit, including any clues, stupid.

Minneapolis’ Dem Mayor Says He’s Received Death Threats After Trump Attacks

No one's buying your whiny bullshit. You should have left it alone, but the Trump haters like you are infantile. Create a situation and then whine about it. Asshole. Grow the fuck up, little man.

Yep, he's gonna cry

Mess with the bull, get the horns.

crazy heart
Picture of mod29
posted Hide Post
Best rally I've seen in long time!

Now there is Antifa-BLM commies trying to start trouble outside the rally. Roll Eyes

Posts: 1781 | Location: WA | Registered: January 07, 2009Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://www.wsj.com/articles/u...n-person-11570738009

Lawyers for the CIA officer whose whistleblower complaint helped ignite an impeachment inquiry into President Trump have asked Congress whether their client could submit testimony in writing instead of appearing in person, according to people familiar with the matter.

The request reflects concerns about whether the whistleblower could testify to Democrats and Republicans without revealing his identity, and fears that doing so would lead to it being publicly leaked, jeopardizing his personal safety. The intelligence committees haven't yet responded to the inquiry about potential written testimony, the people said.

Spokeswomen for the House and Senate intelligence committees didn’t respond to requests to comment.

Written answers to questions would be in lieu of an in-person meeting with staff or lawmakers on the intelligence committees, or one that would involve the whistleblower appearing remotely and using technology like voice modulation software to conceal his identity, the people familiar with the matter said.

Such measures would be considered extraordinary. A former congressional intelligence official who worked on whistleblower issues said he could recall no precedent for such steps, adding that there also had never been a whistleblower complaint as high-profile as the one regarding Mr. Trump’s actions concerning Ukraine.