SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year III
Page 1 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 348

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
The Trump Presidency : Year III Login/Join 
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
TeeRepublic. First time purchase, found the shirt in Google image search. It seems like Etsy for t-shirts.

Link to shirt.

Hold off, I can let you know if it is decent quality if you have email in profile, I'll let you know if it's junk or if it seems like it will last a few cycles in the washer. I don't expect it's a high quality shirt, just something to ruin leftists days.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20822 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Report This Post
Live Slow,
Die Whenever
Picture of medic451
posted Hide Post
A friend wore this on the 4th, had to get one as well.
https://www.aafnation.com/prod...riant=14137306677309

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."
- John Wayne in "The Shootist"

Posts: 3447 | Location: California | Registered: May 31, 2004Report This Post
Peripheral Visionary
Picture of tigereye313
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
TeeRepublic. First time purchase, found the shirt in Google image search. It seems like Etsy for t-shirts.

Link to shirt.

Hold off, I can let you know if it is decent quality if you have email in profile, I'll let you know if it's junk or if it seems like it will last a few cycles in the washer. I don't expect it's a high quality shirt, just something to ruin leftists days.

I've bought a bunch of shirts from them. They've held up well.

Posts: 11360 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 29, 2003Report This Post
Picture of HighZonie
posted Hide Post
Schumer leading Democratic trip to inspect border facility
BY JORDAIN CARNEY - 07/18/19 07:42 PM EDT

The Hill > https://thehill.com/homenews/s...pect-border-facility
=======================================

* Diligentia Vis Celeritis *
"Thus those skilled in war subdue the enemy's army without battle .... They conquer by strategy."
- Sun Tsu - The Art of War

"Fast is Fine, but Accuracy is Everything" - Wyatt Earp

Posts: 2900 | Location: Arizona Highlands - Pine Tree Country | Registered: March 25, 2009Report This Post
Now in Florida
Picture of ChicagoSigMan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ChicagoSigMan:
Sec of Labor Acosta resigns today.

Link

I think this will end up being a great thing. I don't know why Trump liked him so much. Acosta was continuing most of the Obama era policies at the DoL, many of which run counter to Trump's theme of deregulation and economic progress.

The only thing I could come up with is that Trump had enough battles on his plate and didn't want to create more uproar by going all MAGA on the DoL, but that just doesn't sound like Trump. Maybe he just isn't all that conservative when it comes to labor policies or doesn't think the DoL is all that important.

Hopefully, this will be an opportunity to get someone better in the job - if not a solidconservative, at least someone who isn't a liberal.

Trump nominates, Eugene Scalia, son of Antonin, to head Labor Department. Eugene is a noted conservative and should be a huge improvement over Acosta.

link

Posts: 6063 | Location: FL | Registered: March 09, 2009Report This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Noting verified here but a friend said he was watching some footage this morning of the alleged NC rally "Send Her Back" chants and it wasn't the entire place doing it or very long, then he flipped to GMA and they appeared to have isolated and amplified the audio of it for their clip and made it sound like it WAS the entire arena doing it. Roll Eyes

We are going to see all sorts of dirty tricks going forward and I fear that the Left may try to infiltrate these rallies to start this kind of crap or cause trouble.

Posts: 33808 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Report This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
...I fear that the Left may try to infiltrate these rallies...
FWIW, they'll be easy to spot...

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Report This Post
Live Slow,
Die Whenever
Picture of medic451
posted Hide Post

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."
- John Wayne in "The Shootist"

Posts: 3447 | Location: California | Registered: May 31, 2004Report This Post
Picture of HighZonie
posted Hide Post
Trump officials considering ending Iran waivers for civilian nuclear work: report
BY TAL AXELROD - 07/20/19 08:40 AM EDT

The Hill > https://thehill.com/homenews/a...for-civilian-nuclear
=====================================
"The waivers permit Tehran to receive assistance from the deal’s parties to run several atomic sites for civilian purposes, cites that have come under intense criticism from several Republican lawmakers with hawkish positions on Iran.

The White House did not immediately respond to a request for comment from The Hill on Saturday.

The State Department renewed the waivers in May for 90 days, saying they help preserve “oversight” of Iran’s nuclear program but adding that “We reserve the right to revoke or modify our policy covering these nonproliferation activities at any time.”

Iran has long insisted that its entire nuclear program is intended solely for civilian purposes, though it has raised eyebrows in recent weeks by surpassing the Iranian enrichment limitations placed on it by the Obama-era deal. "...................

"Thus those skilled in war subdue the enemy's army without battle .... They conquer by strategy."

Posts: 2900 | Location: Arizona Highlands - Pine Tree Country | Registered: March 25, 2009Report This Post
Picture of HighZonie
posted Hide Post
Trump backs two-year budget deal
BY JORDAIN CARNEY - 07/22/19 05:51 PM ED

The Hill > https://thehill.com/policy/fin...t-deal?userid=392361
=========================================
"Trump backs two-year budget deal
© Getty Images
President Trump announced on Monday that Congress and the White House had reached a two-year budget deal after days of furious negotiating.

The agreement, spearheaded by House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) and Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin, sets the top-line numbers for overall defense and non-defense spending for the 2020 and 2021 fiscal years. It would also suspend the debt ceiling through July 2021.

“I am pleased to announce that a deal has been struck with Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer, Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi, and House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy - on a two-year Budget and Debt Ceiling, with no poison pills,” Trump tweeted."...........

Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
This guy gets on my nerves sometimes, but he nailed it on his monologue. Big Grin

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/TmwrUvkjkyw

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20822 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Report This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
Typical AP spin, but yet another win!

“WASHINGTON (AP) — The Trump administration on Tuesday proposed tightening automatic eligibility requirements for the food stamp program, a change that could cut benefits for about 3.1 million people.

The Agriculture Department said the rule would close “a loophole” that enables people receiving only minimal benefits from the Temporary Assistance for Needy Families program to be eligible automatically for food stamps.

“For too long, this loophole has been used to effectively bypass important eligibility guidelines. Too often, states have misused this flexibility without restraint,” Agriculture Secretary Sonny Perdue said in a statement.

The proposed rule is the latest in the Trump administration’s efforts to cut back on the Supplemental Nutritional Assistance Program or SNAP, the official name of the food stamp program. It also has proposed to tighten work requirements for those who receive federal food assistance…”

https://apnews.com/9f98d78a3c214c22bf0100ef9c153917

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8955 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Report This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
The Left will loose it's shit for no reason, "Trump staves - women, elderly, and babies, he's Hitler!"

He has not taken a single thing away from any person that has eligibility for SNAP. Just simply that they have to show up and fill out paperwork to qualify. For those lost due to not qualifying, they weren't entitled to them to begin with. Just cutting wasted unwarranted payments.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
“Mark Esper was confirmed as the new Defense secretary on Tuesday – filling an administration position that has remained vacant since Jim Mattis resigned in January.
……
Esper is an Army veteran and former defense industry lobbyist. The Senate confirmed his nomination with a vote of 90-8.

He will be sworn in by the end of the day Tuesday…”

https://mol.im/a/7277667

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8955 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Report This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
Just turned on Fox News live Mueller interview but it does not appear to going well for the Dems. Smile

Posts: 22909 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Report This Post
Just Hanging Around
posted Hide Post
Mueller looks like he’s pissing in his pants nervous. I don’t think he’s having a good day.

Posts: 3236 | Location: NE Kansas | Registered: February 24, 2007Report This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Muddflap:
Mueller looks like he’s pissing in his pants nervous. I don’t think he’s having a good day.

Not watching but saw this from Gateway Pundit:

quote:

Mueller looked like a confused, stuttering, agreeable, lost and nervous doddering old man. He frequently paged through his notes.
There is no way Mueller ran this thing!

Oh boy. This may backfire spectacularly on the Dems who want to get more momentum to impeach.

Posts: 33808 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
The karma is flowing

Posts: 107593 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
In this case...it’s flowing downhill...all the way till November 2020 Big Grin

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10588 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Report This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:

Mueller looked like a confused, stuttering, agreeable, lost and nervous doddering old man. He frequently paged through his notes.
There is no way Mueller ran this thing!
I only saw a couple minutes in passing and this is exactly what I saw. Mueller came off as a very old, and seriously diminished, old man. Probably not the last impression he wanted to leave with people at the end of his career.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Report This Post