SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Today, Virginia Gov Ralph Northam endorsed a bill that would allow the killing of BORN children
Page 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 41

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Today, Virginia Gov Ralph Northam endorsed a bill that would allow the killing of BORN children Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
I have the urge to get out of the house, and go to the show at the Dulles Expo Center, be surrounded by like-minded folks, and celebrate his agenda going down the crapper.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rat2306:
We get the worst politicians that money can buy.

No. We have the best politicians money can buy. Bought and paid for with Michael Bloomberg’s money.

There is no doubt in my mind that the Democratic Party is now the best party money can buy.

Posts: 6623 | Location: Virginia | Registered: January 22, 2001Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fpuhan:
Here's the calculus for Virginia Democratic politics:

#METOO > #blackface > #infanticide

Fairfax is toast. Northam and Herring will survive.

Another way to express the equation:

Women vote > Black vote > Pro-life vote

My prediction is that Fairfax will resign now because he won’t be replaced per the Virginia Constitution. After the Virginia General Assembly adjourns Herring will resign as AG which will allow Northam to appoint a new AG until the General Assembly meets again. Northam will resign to allow that AG to move up to Governor and appoint another AG.

The new Governor and AG will be minority, female or both. That’s HO they will appease their base and put them in position to retake the legislature this fall and win the state in 2020.

Now whether or not the residents of Virginia will buy it is another story.

My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Broadside:

My prediction is that Fairfax will resign now because he won’t be replaced per the Virginia Constitution. After the Virginia General Assembly adjourns Herring will resign as AG which will allow Northam to appoint a new AG until the General Assembly meets again. Northam will resign to allow that AG to move up to Governor and appoint another AG.

The new Governor and AG will be minority, female or both. That’s how they will appease their base and put them in position to retake the legislature this fall and win the state in 2020.

You guys can have Stacey Abrams if you want. She isn't doing much here. Wink

Posts: 9153 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Report This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
Racists and rapists, keeping up the democrat party traditions since the founding of the party.

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3791 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Report This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Another way to express the equation:

Women vote > Black vote > Pro-life vote

The new Governor and AG will be minority, female or both. That’s HO they will appease their base and put them in position to retake the legislature this fall and win the state in 2020.

Plausible, but that's a lot of moving parts. Why would Northam resign? He's close to retirement age, can only serve one term anyway, every democrat party leader has abandoned him, his political career is over and it's unlikely he's going to be offered a multi-million dollar gig to be a 'lobbyist' or sit on some meaningless board like I'm sure he was planning on doing after his term was up.

Why would he resign in disgrace when there is literally no incentive for him to do so? I guess some fat cat democrat could offer him a couple million to step aside, but who would do that - Soros? Bloomberg?

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BamaJeepster:
Plausible, but that's a lot of moving parts. Why would Northam resign? He's close to retirement age, can only serve one term anyway, every democrat party leader has abandoned him, his political career is over and it's unlikely he's going to be offered a multi-million dollar gig to be a 'lobbyist' or sit on some meaningless board like I'm sure he was planning on doing after his term was up.

Why would he resign in disgrace when there is literally no incentive for him to do so? I guess some fat cat democrat could offer him a couple million to step aside, but who would do that - Soros? Bloomberg?

I’m sure Planned Parenthood would be happy to hire him as a consultant.

If nothing else Bloomberg would finance a clinic for him in New York City.

Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
quote:
I’m sure Planned Parenthood would be happy to hire him as a consultant.

If nothing else Bloomberg would finance a clinic for him in New York City.

PP was one of the first to throw him under the bus. The bill didn't pass and he tried to weasel out of his on the record support. They called for his resignation within hours of the photo coming out.

Not saying it couldn't happen - who knows what's really being said behind the scenes. I don't think he'll resign and I don't think the AG will either. Fairfax may end up taking the fall.

I guess time will tell!

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Report This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:

That's crazy talk.
The part where Fairfax will resign is likely. The rest is kind of ridiculous.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24117 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Report This Post
Truth Wins
Picture of Micropterus
posted Hide Post
Believe what you like. Call it a coincidence if you will. But all of this is a result of these men's support for baby-butchery, and it is intentional.

I believe...

Northam was allowed to commit the black-face thing years ago so that it could be used later to crush him for his support for killing children.

Fairfax was allowed to commit sexual assault years ago so it could be used to crush him today for his support for murdering little children.

Herring was allowed to commit his racial thing years ago so it could be used to crush him today for his support for ripping babies out of the wombs of their mothers.

God crushed nations - wiped them off the face of he earth - for what these men support. Butchering children is not new, and it has never gone unpunished by God.

Scripture tells us that God knows the end from the beginning. In other words, he can ordain an action in the past to knowingly use as a consequence for an act he knew would be committed in the future. It's God's providence.

In Bondage of the Will, Martin Luther writes,

"...he foreknows what he wills, his knowledge is eternal and immutable, for it is
part of his nature. Hence, it irresistibly follows that all which we do, and all
which happens, though it seems to happen mutably and contingently, in reality it happens
necessarily and unalterably, insofar as it respects the will of God. For the
will of God is efficacious, and such as cannot be thwarted. And since the
power of God is itself a part of his nature, it is also wise, so that it cannot
be misled. And since his will is not thwarted, the work which he wills
cannot be prevented, but must be produced in the very time, place, and
measure which he himself both foresees and wills."

Northam, Fairfax, and Herring would do well to drop to their knees and thank eternal God for not crushing them physically, and only crushing them so that they can hold no power in the future.

But I bet they won't. They have hard hearts. They are like Pharaoh. So it would not surprise me at all that the end of their punishment is still far off, and far more horrifying.

Posts: 4285 | Location: In The Swamp | Registered: January 03, 2010Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://www.breitbart.com/poli...x-vow-not-to-resign/

Embattled Virginia Governor Ralph Northam (D), who is dealing with a blackface controversy, and Lieutenant Governor Justin Fairfax (D), who has been accused of sexual assault by two women, are vowing not to resign .

Northam reportedly told his Cabinet on Friday that he has no plans to resign and on Saturday told the Washington Post that he is planning a “reconciliation tour” that he will use to, according to the outlet, “engage in conversations about race and healing.”

“It’s obvious from what happened this week that we still have a lot of work to do. There are still some very deep wounds in Virginia, and especially in the area of equity,” Northam reportedly said. “There are ongoing inequities to access to things like education, health care, mortgages, capital, entre­pre­neur­ship. And so this has been a real, I think, an awakening for Virginia. It has really raised the level of awareness for racial issues in Virginia. And so we’re ready to learn from our mistakes.”

"awakening for Virginia" ?? somehow his problem becomes all of Virginia's problem ?

Northam reportedly believes he can “heal” the pain Virginians are feeling and thinks “there’s a reason” that the blackface controversy occurred this year–“on the 400th anniversary of the first Africans arriving in Virginia to be sold into slavery.”

taking bullshit to a new level

“I want to heal that pain, and I want to make sure that all Virginians have equal opportunity . . . and I think I’m the person that can do that for Virginia,” he told the Post. “I really do believe there’s a calling for all of us, and the fact that this happened this year… I think there’s a reason for that.”

He said he will ensure that there will be “sensitivity training” in the government, adding that he will also reach out to schools across Virginia to talk about sensitivity training as well. He said that he believes sensitivity training and addressing “white privilege” is extremely important—“even into the K-through 12 age range.”

Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
quote:
Northam reportedly believes he can “heal” the pain Virginians are feeling and thinks “there’s a reason” that the blackface controversy occurred this year–“on the 400th anniversary of the first Africans arriving in Virginia to be sold into slavery.”

And about 4 months after Megan Kelly was fired for reasons less than appearing in BF.

Posts: 7357 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Micropterus:
Believe what you like. Call it a coincidence if you will. But all of this is a result of these men's support for baby-butchery, and it is intentional.

I believe...

Northam was allowed to commit the black-face thing years ago so that it could be used later to crush him for his support for killing children.

Fairfax was allowed to commit sexual assault years ago so it could be used to crush him today for his support for murdering little children.

Herring was allowed to commit his racial thing years ago so it could be used to crush him today for his support for ripping babies out of the wombs of their mothers.

God crushed nations - wiped them off the face of he earth - for what these men support. Butchering children is not new, and it has never gone unpunished by God.

Scripture tells us that God knows the end from the beginning. In other words, he can ordain an action in the past to knowingly use as a consequence for an act he knew would be committed in the future. It's God's providence.

In Bondage of the Will, Martin Luther writes,

"...he foreknows what he wills, his knowledge is eternal and immutable, for it is
part of his nature. Hence, it irresistibly follows that all which we do, and all
which happens, though it seems to happen mutably and contingently, in reality it happens
necessarily and unalterably, insofar as it respects the will of God. For the
will of God is efficacious, and such as cannot be thwarted. And since the
power of God is itself a part of his nature, it is also wise, so that it cannot
be misled. And since his will is not thwarted, the work which he wills
cannot be prevented, but must be produced in the very time, place, and
measure which he himself both foresees and wills."

Northam, Fairfax, and Herring would do well to drop to their knees and thank eternal God for not crushing them physically, and only crushing them so that they can hold no power in the future.

But I bet they won't. They have hard hearts. They are like Pharaoh. So it would not surprise me at all that the end of their punishment is still far off, and far more horrifying.

And I would like to add New York passed and celebrated their new radical abortion law,cheering and clapping and lighting up the twin towers.

Then suddenly their budget has a 2.3 Billion dollar deficit that Cuomo stated was totally unexpected.

Posts: 12682 | Registered: January 17, 2011Report This Post
posted Hide Post

Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post

Posts: 5738 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 03, 2009Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
so now Northam is a "moral compass" for Virgina

https://www.breitbart.com/clip...-with-moral-compass/

Northam:

“While we have made a lot of progress in Virginia, slavery has ended, schools have been desegregated, we have ended the Jim Crow laws, easier access to voting, it is abundantly clear that we still have a lot of work to do, and I really think this week raised the level of awareness in the Commonwealth and in this country that we have not seen certainly in my lifetime.”

“We have worked very hard. We’ve had a good first year, and I’m a leader. I’ve been in some very difficult situations, life-and-death situations, taken care of sick children.”

“Right now, Virginia needs someone that can heal. There’s no better person to do that than a doctor. Virginia also needs someone who is strong, who has empathy, who has courage, and who has a moral compass and that’s why I am not going anywhere.

I have learned from this. I have a lot more to learn. But we near a unique opportunity now, again a 400-year anniversary of the history, whether bit good or bad in Virginia to really make some impactful changes.”

xxxxxxxxxxxx

this guy makes me sick

Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
It's the wonder of the ages how this idiot ever got elected governor of Virginia.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30409 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post
posted Hide Post
He has openly talked about killing newborn infants. His moral compass conflicts with most of America.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: wcb6092,

Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
It's the wonder of the ages how this idiot ever got elected governor of Virginia.
The Republican party in Virginia is in shambles. How could they not have discovered anything on any of these three peckerheads before the election?

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15483 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Report This Post
safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
quote:
How could they not have discovered anything on any of these three peckerheads before the election?

You can't find it if you don't look.

What makes it even worse is that we know a lot of what the left says is projection. They practically tell you what they're guilty of and where you should start looking.

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15718 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Report This Post