SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?)
Page 1 ... 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 298
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?) Login/Join 
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post
A nice Alsatian Grand Cru Riesling. 2011 Gustave Lorentz Altenberg de Bergheim

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
^^^^^

Does it taste as good as it sounds?

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5963 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Festina Lente
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mr kablammo:
^^^^^

Does it taste as good as it sounds?

Yes, highly recommended.

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My hypocrisy goes only so far
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post
Why Guinness of course !!!

Happy St. Patty's Day

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

"Never let a Wishbone grow where a Backbone should be "

Posts: 6932 | Location: Central,Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Syngin1066
posted Hide Post
Kettle one and a couple of ice cubes.

All I've had all day is like six gummy bears and some scotch...

Posts: 4851 | Location: Celina, TX | Registered: February 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GrumpyBiker:

Happy St. Patty's Day

Yup!

Except all I could get at our liquor store was extra stout. No widget. But still Guinness and still darn good even out of a bottle.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30409 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GrumpyBiker:

Happy St. Patty's Day

Right back to ya!

God bless America.

Posts: 13501 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mr kablammo:
Tullamore DEW

Do you like the Tullamore DEW better than Jameson's? I've tried both and, well, I'm just not sure which is better.

God bless America.

Posts: 13501 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Festina Lente
posted Hide Post
Redbreast 15-year old single malt Irish in a Waterford Lismore old-fashioned glass.

Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by feersum dreadnaught:
Redbreast 15-year old single malt Irish in a Waterford Lismore old-fashioned glass.

First bottle of the Lustau Ed. that I had was awesome, The second was very good, the third was ok. That turned me onto the Lustau Brandy de Jerez, which is excellent.
Clontarf for kablammo later tonight.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5963 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
We gonna get some
oojima in this house!
Picture of smithnsig
posted Hide Post
Bitburger pils. Not as good as I remember. I like the Czech Urquell Pilsner much better.

-----------------------------------------------------------
TCB all the time...

Posts: 6501 | Location: Cantonment/Perdido Key, Florida | Registered: September 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
Bushmill's and warm Guinness Stout from a nitrogen-infused can.

A great way to wash down corned beef, potatoes, and cabbage

I'm three sheets into the wind now.

Tomorrow, beware my wind.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31441 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig2340:

I'm not far behind.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30409 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Guinness here also.

Posts: 1702 | Registered: November 07, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
We gonna get some
oojima in this house!
Picture of smithnsig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig2340:
Bushmill's and warm Guinness Stout from a nitrogen-infused can.

A great way to wash down corned beef, potatoes, and cabbage

Tomorrow, beware my wind.

I forgot the winds I get when I drink Bitburger. My wife is threatening divorce at the moment.

-----------------------------------------------------------
TCB all the time...

Posts: 6501 | Location: Cantonment/Perdido Key, Florida | Registered: September 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do the next
right thing
Picture of bobtheelf
posted Hide Post
Rex Goliath Pino Grigio - the leftovers from the wine I used to cook my corned beef today.

I'll have some Jameson's a little later...

Posts: 3660 | Location: Nashville | Registered: July 23, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dividing by zero
since 1966
Picture of rekstrom
posted Hide Post
Some Irish whiskey I picked up in Ireland in January, "The Irishman," and Redbreast 12 year.

I like to start Irish whiskey off on the rocks, then take out the cubes in a minute. Also, Irish tastes best in baxk of the throat to me.

Posts: 2952 | Location: between locations at the moment | Registered: October 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Sig P226 .40 S&W
Sig SP2022 9mm
RIA 1911 Gov't .45
...and more

Posts: 719 | Location: Maryland | Registered: April 30, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
ICE COLD Beefeaters - Noilly Prat 5:1, 3 drops orange bitters, queen pimento stuffed olive.

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16215 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
Right now enjoying a post-workout New Holland Artisan Spirits' Beer Barrel Bourbon. A special, limited run. An exceedingly smooth bourbon. Perhaps the smoothest I've yet to taste, in my limited bourbon experience.

With dinner it'll be Roak Brewing Company's Devil Dog Oatmeal Stout. This stout is even lighter than New Holland Brewery's "The Poet" Oatmeal Stout. It's actually almost reminiscent of an ale, in some respects.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post