This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/320601935/m/3790084453

March 03, 2016, 05:40 AM
P210
Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?)
Don Julio 1942
March 05, 2016, 05:41 PM
GrumpyBiker
After 10 days of the Flu & a sinus infection kicking my butt, my antibiotics will just have to deal with some alcohol.

For now some Arrogant Bastard Ale ( with a Sig P225 to protect it)

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

"Never let a Wishbone grow where a Backbone should be "

March 05, 2016, 06:11 PM
blueshep
Angel Envy on ice tonight! This might be my new favorite.

----------------------------------------
NRA Lifetime Member
March 05, 2016, 06:14 PM
liner
Treehouse brewing JULIUS
March 05, 2016, 06:30 PM
jhe888
A little Beringer Cabernet Sauvignon. Nothing special, but nice.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.
March 05, 2016, 07:39 PM
Appliance Brad
Elmer T. Lee. Drinking to the passage of Constitutional Carry in WV.

March 05, 2016, 07:48 PM
RogueJSK
Weihenstephaner Hefeweissbier

With the warm weather we've had lately, I decided it's time to switch over to my Spring/Summer wheat beers.

March 05, 2016, 08:25 PM
arabiancowboy
Texas Balcones 1. A great whiskey.
March 05, 2016, 08:40 PM
Iron bottom
Buffalo Trace Experimental Collection. Barreled 5-1-2002. 13 yrs and 3mos. Old fashioned sour mash release. 90 proof.
March 05, 2016, 08:46 PM
Gutpile Charlie
Nearly four years ago in April of 2012 I woke up one morning and had had a stroke. I lost one quarter of my vision and my life has not been the same since. I can not drive, and at my wife's insistence, I can not indulge in my adult beverages like I use too. Alcohol does not work well with one of my medications(even though my physician told me when I went on a cruise that I could have a few Bloody Marys each day, I'm mean what is a cruise without a little booze? I am limited to one on the rocks Margarita each week at our favorite Mexican restaurant. Confused

I've still got a bottle of Scotch sitting on the shelf from April of 2012 that has gone unfinished! Confused

Actually, tonight I had a 12 oz can of Lipton's ice tea from Wal Mart. That's about as exciting as it gets now days.

"If you think everything's going to be alright, you don't understand the problem!"- Gutpile Charlie
"A man's got to know his limitations" - Harry Callahan

March 05, 2016, 11:49 PM
billnchristy
Beer to drink music to by dogfish head

------------------------------------
My books on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/William-...id=1383531982&sr=8-1
email if you'd like auto'd copies.
March 05, 2016, 11:56 PM
Windhover
I did this yesterday. I will put a thread up when I get home tomorrow.

http://universalwhiskyexperience.com/
March 06, 2016, 12:32 AM
TKO
Had our best friends over and christened the new bar.

Started the evening with a fellow Forum member's home brewed stout and an IPA. Grilled seasoned beef and chicken kabobs. The ladies drank margaritas all night.

After dinner my buddy had Blanton's neat, and I had two fingers of Zacapa with the after dinner entertainment. When we journeyed out to the patio for cigars (two Artur Fuentes sticks that were tasty) we broke out the 40 year old port. With another two episodes of Walking Dead under our belts we knocked back some more bourbon, this time Angel's Envy.

All in all quite the relaxing evening.

"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." Albert Einstein
March 06, 2016, 01:00 AM
showpro
Maker's Mark.
March 06, 2016, 12:18 PM
akcopnfbks
Woodford Reserve Double Oaked. This has quickly become my favorite bourbon along with Blanton's. Really don't venture outside of these two when it comes to bourbon any more.....they just hit my wheelhouse perfectly.

March 06, 2016, 12:19 PM
akcopnfbks
quote:
Originally posted by showpro:
Maker's Mark.

I'd be curious to try the cask strength Maker's. Anyone had a chance yet? I hear good things about it. Alas, I am unable to find it (nor is my local retailer able to order it).

March 06, 2016, 05:12 PM
George43
Ron Rico Rum and Diet coke.

A gun in the hand is worth more than ten policemen on the phone.
The American Revolution was carried out by a group of gun toting religious zealots.
March 06, 2016, 10:01 PM
arabiancowboy
quote:
Originally posted by akcopnfbks:
quote:
Originally posted by showpro:
Maker's Mark.

I'd be curious to try the cask strength Maker's. Anyone had a chance yet? I hear good things about it. Alas, I am unable to find it (nor is my local retailer able to order it).

I went through a bottle. I like MM, it's not the best bourbon but I find it palatable neat; not always the case. Anyway, I found cask strength is just like regular MM but with more heat. That's it. It's ok, but I drink 3-4 drams a week at most, which isn't much, so I prefer more interesting whiskeys and this one just wasn't anything special. But would be decent in a pinch.
March 06, 2016, 10:14 PM
mr kablammo
Last night, which would also be this morning, Balvenie Doublewood, Tullamore Dew 12 Year, Lagunitas Maximus, Stash IPA, and Deuschtes Inversion IPA.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.
March 06, 2016, 10:20 PM
TMats
Tequila Ocho--plata