SIGforum
Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?)

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/320601935/m/3790084453

February 20, 2016, 06:51 PM
95flhr
Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?)
Makers Mark for me tonight.

“Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves.”
― Ronald Reagan

Retired old fart
February 20, 2016, 07:01 PM
FloydNC
1 Red Oak lager
February 20, 2016, 07:17 PM
jigray3
Right now, Whistlepig 10 YO rye. Before dinner, E.H. Taylor Small Batch. Next up, Parker's Heritage #9.

That's it for the evening if I hope to get my golf ball around the course tomorrow.

"We have a system that increasingly taxes work, and increasingly subsidizes non-work" - Milton Friedman
February 20, 2016, 07:28 PM
mr kablammo
Clontarf whiskey.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.
February 20, 2016, 07:32 PM
blueshep
Crown Royal on the rocks. Started vacation today in Clearwater Beach Florida with the wife. 75 degrees today and most of the week. Life is good...

----------------------------------------
NRA Lifetime Member
February 20, 2016, 07:38 PM
Pipe Smoker
It'll be Jameson 12yo Irish, taken neat. Lots of chocolate taste!

Serious about crackers
February 20, 2016, 07:52 PM
GrumpyBiker
And here it is !!!
OctoberFest in the Sam Adams Karma Stein Rogue sent me !

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

"Never let a Wishbone grow where a Backbone should be "

February 20, 2016, 07:55 PM
goose5
On the advice of another member I'm trying some Tullamore Dew tonight. For some odd reason I've been experimenting with Irish whiskeys lately.

February 20, 2016, 08:21 PM
jer830
Mammoth Brewing Co. IPA 395
February 20, 2016, 08:25 PM
Outnumbered
Hopslam thanks to you Siggers! Not exactly a brew that matches my budget, but after hearing you folks raving about it, I had to try it. Then I went back and bought a bunch more. Maybe I should buy a Taurus so I can hang out with the Natural Ice crowd!
February 20, 2016, 08:29 PM
Lt CHEG
Woodford Reserve old fashioned. I'm actually on my second as I wanted to finish this bottle of Wooford.

“It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat.”
February 20, 2016, 08:35 PM
RogueJSK
St. James Riesling

February 20, 2016, 08:44 PM
GA Gator
Pappy Lot B (12 yr)

------------------------------
Smart is not something you are but something you get.

Chi Chi, get the yayo
February 20, 2016, 08:56 PM
Appliance Brad
It's winter and I should be drinking bourbon. However, the high was 58 today so it's a Grey Goose martini for me tonight.

February 20, 2016, 11:22 PM
46and2
The last of a bottle of 2013 George T Stagg.
February 20, 2016, 11:25 PM
JohnV
Blanton's Barrel Select

Posted from my iPhone.
February 23, 2016, 12:55 PM
Deqlyn
quote:
Originally posted by 46and2:

I really liked that one. Still got half a bottle left. No replacement yet so...

What man is a man that does not make the world better. -Balian of Ibelin

Only boring people get bored. - Ruth Burke
February 23, 2016, 03:14 PM
Ian111
Jim Beam Black extra aged. $9.99 each for two 750 ml bottles at the market so I couldn't resist. I'm cheap so what.

“The essence of the independent mind lies not in what it thinks, but in how it thinks.”― Christopher Hitchens
February 23, 2016, 03:18 PM
jigray3
quote:
Originally posted by Deqlyn:
quote:
Originally posted by 46and2:

I really liked that one. Still got half a bottle left. No replacement yet so...

Maybe one day....

Stagg, Jr. is the best I can manage in VA with the Stagg name on it, though some say the EH Taylor Barrel Proof is close.

"We have a system that increasingly taxes work, and increasingly subsidizes non-work" - Milton Friedman
February 23, 2016, 07:37 PM
Deqlyn
I had eh taylor bp. I wouldnt say its that close but you lose some flavor without 28 extra proof.

What man is a man that does not make the world better. -Balian of Ibelin

Only boring people get bored. - Ruth Burke