VFW-8054
III%

"Never let a Wishbone grow where a Backbone should be "

June 07, 2014, 07:39 PM
sse
nice loon...
June 07, 2014, 08:59 PM
StorminNormin
I decided to try the Lagunitas Cappuccino Stout from the first post; I got a bottle of it and I am outside right now enjoying it with a nice cigar.

NRA Benefactor Life Member
June 07, 2014, 09:12 PM
bashman
OMB Copper earlier, Yuengling Light now.

A man who does not read has no appreciable advantage over the man who cannot read.
June 07, 2014, 10:34 PM
Eamonn Wright

"The government is best which governs least."- Thomas Jefferson
June 07, 2014, 10:36 PM
Eamonn Wright

"The government is best which governs least."- Thomas Jefferson
June 07, 2014, 11:20 PM
mr kablammo
An interesting collection offered for sale at HEB. Sierra Nevada Torpedo IPA, SN Snow Wit IPA, SN Nooner IPA, Blindfold Black IPA.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.
June 07, 2014, 11:25 PM
Lt CHEG
Glenlivet 18 over 1 large ice ball.

“It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat.”
June 08, 2014, 08:11 PM
Warhorse
Maker's Mark on the rocks.

June 08, 2014, 08:32 PM
GrumpyBiker
^^^^^^
I'll be near there soon !!!

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

June 08, 2014, 08:41 PM
mr kablammo
SN Nooner IPA, Centennial IPA, SN Blindfold Black IPA. SN Torpedo IPA. And... Go Spurs, go!

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.
June 08, 2014, 08:48 PM
blueshep
Not much of a vodka drinker but I bought a bottle of Grey Goose melon and mixed it with sprite! Nice for something different....

----------------------------------------
NRA Lifetime Member
June 08, 2014, 09:05 PM
kandersn
Me too. I just got back from 4 days of working the Vermont Classic USPSA match. I picked up a few 4-packs Heady Topper in Waterbury while I was up there. I'm drinking one now. In fact, I might have another soon.

Kevin

quote:
Originally posted by Eamonn Wright:

June 08, 2014, 09:13 PM
kandersn
The shelf was almost bare when I got to the store after match setup on Thursday. I managed to score some.

I bought 2 4-packs, which is the limit per person per day, but I went back a few hours later in a different shirt and hat and got 2 more. Yes!

The Alchemist website lists the stores that carry it and what day they get delivery. This store in Waterbury gets 80 cases on Wed. They are gone by Friday morning. That's the longest I've seen it last.

Kevin

June 08, 2014, 09:26 PM
BadDogPSD
Worked out in the hot sun today, gin & tonic tonight!

Like guns, Love Sigs
June 08, 2014, 09:46 PM
TMats
Margaritas with my wife's fajitas tonight

June 19, 2014, 07:16 PM
GrumpyBiker
A little pot still bourbon from Willett Distillery.

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

June 19, 2014, 07:48 PM
45ROCK
Nothing too special, pour from a can of Guinness with the mysterious nitrogen ball. Heading for a reload now...

Here's to you Grumpy!
June 19, 2014, 08:01 PM
280nosler
Glenmorangie original, 1/2 full highball glass.