SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?)
Page 1 ... 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 ... 298
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?) Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Appliance Brad:
To celebrate my return to county government and a new R Senator in Michigan I'm enjoying a couple of fingers worth of Bookers and a magnificent Davidoff The Late Hour that I have been conditioning for tonight's victory celebration.

Congrats!

Sig P226 .40 S&W
Sig SP2022 9mm
RIA 1911 Gov't .45
...and more

Posts: 719 | Location: Maryland | Registered: April 30, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Enjoyed my drams last night and still feel very confident President Trump will prevail.

But when I went outside last night it had fallen to 42℉ so I put off the cigar until noon today. Went out on my front porch with a big mug of coffee. Smile

The mild flavorful Partagas burned smooth and clean with a long ash. :thumbsup:

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16217 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Washing machine whisperer
Picture of Appliance Brad
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Leeann:

Congrats!

Thanks. Now the real work begins as we have 3 total newbs on our county board of commissioners. Plus one incumbent and myself who served 3 terms previously. Lots of cat herding to commence

Posts: 11223 | Location: below the palm tree line of Michigan | Registered: September 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm saving my cigar for the final announcement on Election 2020, but tonight will have a bit of 12 year old Glenmorangie. Last night, I abstained after the polls closed. Wink

Posts: 3221 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Appliance Brad:
quote:

Congrats!

Thanks. Now the real work begins as we have 3 total newbs on our county board of commissioners. Plus one incumbent and myself who served 3 terms previously. Lots of cat herding to commence

I'll keep you in my thoughts - cat herding ain't so fun Wink

Sig P226 .40 S&W
Sig SP2022 9mm
RIA 1911 Gov't .45
...and more

Posts: 719 | Location: Maryland | Registered: April 30, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old of a Cat,
to be licked by a Kitten
Picture of Klusk2
posted Hide Post
I'm currently finishing a large glass of Evan Williams bourbon. And had a Four Star Society Expo Cigar. They're a decent stick made exclusively for Binny's. I must say they are pretty good.

The Working Police.....
"We the willing, led by the unknown, are doing the impossible for the ungrateful."

Posts: 2514 | Location: "Mag"azine Mile | Registered: February 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Laphroaig 12 Year old with a splash...

No quarter
.308/.223

Posts: 2084 | Location: Central Florida.  | Registered: March 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gone but Together Again.
Dad & Uncle
Picture of h2oys
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3723 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: November 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Avery Brewing Ellie's Brown on tap. Pretty damned good.

Sig P226 .40 S&W
Sig SP2022 9mm
RIA 1911 Gov't .45
...and more

posted Hide Post
Hamm's. From the Land of Sky Blue Waters...

Posts: 3221 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Crown & Diet Pepsi, heavy on the Crown.

"Once abolish the God, and the Government becomes the God." --- G.K. Chesterton

Posts: 3856 | Location: WNY | Registered: April 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
^^^Do your taste buds work?

I think I'll have some Bacoo 12 yr rum, neat

Posts: 5320 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
Double of Basil Hayden and a dash of water. .I’m still pissed off about the fraud in PA,GA and elsewhere....

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11281 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Tonight's happy hour will feature Wild Turkey 101 Bourbon. Hopefully it will help relax my election anger!!

Posts: 6618 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
is circumspective
Picture of vinnybass
posted Hide Post
Sam's Club Member's Mark Sauvignon Blanc from the land down under. Not bad, though I'm no expert.

"We're all travelers in this world. From the sweet grass to the packing house. Birth 'til death. We travel between the eternities."

Posts: 5480 | Location: Las Vegas, NV. | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Tgrshrk99
posted Hide Post
Col. Taylor small batch.

Posts: 606 | Location: Between here and the end of the line | Registered: November 29, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cne32507
posted Hide Post
The Balvenie 12 yo Double Wood. Just a wee dram...Damn, that was good!

Posts: 2520 | Location: High Sierra & Low Desert | Registered: February 03, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Was that you
or the dog?
Picture of SHOOTIN BLANKS
posted Hide Post
It The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year...
Sierra Nevada's Celebration Ale has arrived. If you enjoy IPA's and have not tried it, I highly recommend it. In about six short weeks it will be gone. This is my "Order A Pallet" type beer.

Posts: 1633 | Location: PA | Registered: February 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yuengling Hershey's Chocolate Porter

Sig P226 .40 S&W
Sig SP2022 9mm
RIA 1911 Gov't .45
...and more

Was that you
or the dog?
Picture of SHOOTIN BLANKS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Yuengling Hershey's Chocolate Porter

That has become very hard to find even in PA.

Posts: 1633 | Location: PA | Registered: February 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post