SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?)
Page 1 ... 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 ... 298
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?) Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Spaten Oktoberfest, with some bratwursts and baked beans tonight.

Posts: 3221 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Couple of fingers of Elijah Craig.

Posts: 3595 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
I'm going to try one of these shortly.

God bless America.

Posts: 13500 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post

------------------------------
Smart is not something you are but something you get.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Posts: 4786 | Location: Home | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ethics, antics,
and ballistics
Picture of Dtech
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by vthoky:
I'm going to try one of these shortly.

I tried these recently and found them to be quite enjoyable.

Cheers!

-Dtech

"I've got a life to live, people to love, and a God to serve!" - sigmonkey

"Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value." - Albert Einstein

"A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition" ― Rudyard Kipling

Posts: 4413 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: April 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
For the election night monitoring it's vodka tonics (Tito's with Fever-Tree Indian Tonic and a wedge of fresh lime). May move to Irish single pot still and/or Scotch malt later....dunno. Big Grin

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16214 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GA Gator:

Wow, just wow!

Posts: 1702 | Registered: November 07, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
I’ve got a bottle of Basil Hayden I’m fixing to open

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11280 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sailor1911
posted Hide Post
Jameson, Black barrel. Smoooth!

Place your clothes and weapons where you can find them in the dark.

“If in winning a race, you lose the respect of your fellow competitors, then you have won nothing” - Paul Elvstrom "The Great Dane" 1928 - 2016

Posts: 3762 | Location: Wichita, Kansas | Registered: March 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ice age heat wave,
cant complain.
Picture of MikeGLI
posted Hide Post
Decisions Decisions.

NRA Life Member
Steak: Rare. Coffee: Black. Bourbon: Neat.

Posts: 9691 | Location: Orlando, Florida | Registered: July 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
One large bottle of Bullet, Bourbon not rye

Posts: 4743 | Registered: February 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Serenity now!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MikeGLI:
Decisions Decisions.

Blantons is calling you...

------------------------------------------------

9/11/01 Never Forget

"In valor there is hope" - Tacitus

Posts: 2673 | Location: VA | Registered: April 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I actually went for a bit of Blanton’s tonight...

Posts: 425 | Location: Youngsville, NC | Registered: April 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Finished my second LARGE vodka tonic and am preparing to shift gears! Big Grin

MAGA!

Choices, choices!

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16214 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't Panic
Picture of joel9507
posted Hide Post
Drambuie, for now.

Posts: 15029 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: October 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
Bald, that looks like a Glencarin whiskey or whisky glass. Quite nice. I had a pair and donated them to the CFO of the company I used to work for.

Personally, I would go for the Balvenine and the Romeo y Julieta in the tin tube, as it’s the one I recognize. If I was to intake nicotine, it would be an Opus X cigar, or a Grizzly wintergreen pouch. That said, nicotine is on the no fly list for this guy. 688 days nicotine free, 10,330 cigarettes avoided, $4,484 saved.

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4025 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Noah,

I went cold turkey after my heart attack in 2006. Was good until last July when I succumbed to a cherished Arturo Fuente Hemingway Short Story that had been seasoning in my humidor for over 20 years.

Tonight I'm leaning towards a Partagas. It will mark the second time I've broken but the MAGA wave is ample justification for sinning. Smile Don't have any Opus X here but if I did it would get serious consideration.

As for a dram or three, the cask strength Redbreast Irish single pot still is calling my name for a first Glencairn glass (I have a set of 4) followed by the 12 year old Redbreast.
If you've never had Irish, this stuff is the top of the line and well worth auditioning. Smile

The Jameson's 1780 Irish in the picture hasn't been opened and is a discontinued version that is pretty damned good. The Balvenie DoubleWood 12 Scotch is of course a great malt in its own right.

Bob

USN (RET), COTEP #192

Washing machine whisperer
Picture of Appliance Brad
posted Hide Post
To celebrate my return to county government and a new R Senator in Michigan I'm enjoying a couple of fingers worth of Bookers and a magnificent Davidoff The Late Hour that I have been conditioning for tonight's victory celebration.

Posts: 11222 | Location: below the palm tree line of Michigan | Registered: September 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's pronounced just
the way it's spelled
posted Hide Post
Some really good rum from Westerhall Distillary in Granada.

Posts: 1502 | Location: Arid Zone A | Registered: February 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
Bell's Two Hearted.

Posts: 7355 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post