SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?)
Page 1 ... 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 ... 298
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?) Login/Join 
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
Saint Arnold’s Lawnmower

Earlier it was flor de cana Spresso (coffee liqueur made with rum) on the rocks

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23255 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ARman:
Well, everyone just left from my little New Years Day dinner. It was small, a couple of people but nice. I was given a bottle of Jim Beam Black.

I'm not a fan of Jim Beam ( regular white label ), but I have to say the black label isn't too bad. The flavor is a little thin, with no nuances, but nice flavor notes and fairly smooth.

So, the dishes are done, everyone has left. I'm kicked back on the sofa with the pup watching " A Christmas Story" with some Jim Beam Black.

Happy New Year!

ARman

JB Black is another bourbon that is quite nice for the price range it is in. It is a regular in my back bar.

Posts: 6618 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post
To the lady on my cork. Madame Clicquot
"Grande Dame of Champagne" ... Cheers

Posts: 4699 | Location: Bathing in the stream of consciousness ~~~ | Registered: July 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Four Roses Small Batch

"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." Thomas Jefferson

"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is that good men have insurance." JALLEN

Posts: 961 | Location: Shadow of St. Helens | Registered: December 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
We gonna get some
oojima in this house!
Picture of smithnsig
posted Hide Post
I had a couple of glasses of bulliet Rye on the rocks. Nice spice at the front smooth on the back. Don’t do much liquor it next time I’ll do it neat. It was hot and muggy down here on. Ew years eve so I got the ice.

-----------------------------------------------------------
TCB all the time...

Posts: 6501 | Location: Cantonment/Perdido Key, Florida | Registered: September 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
had JW black to watch the cowboys.,..

Posts: 29 | Registered: March 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This evening's happy hour will host a taste or two of Knob Creek bourbon.

Posts: 6618 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Man, this is good stuff.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30409 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It’s “Champagne Sunday” in the Russo household.

Chuck

Life's tough...tougher if you're stupid

(AKA "cwr" on SIGforum [email account issues])

Posts: 358 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: February 05, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well, it's Costco Tennessee whiskey.

Posts: 7019 | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CWR67:
It’s “Champagne Sunday” in the Russo household.

My wife would certainly approve.

We like to call it "mimosa Sunday" however. (We start drinking early on Sundays Razz)

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30409 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Some Greek wine that my daughter brought back with her after visiting that country 5 years ago. Finally got to it.

The cork was crumbly, but the wine is good!

Posts: 1073 | Location: Norfolk, VA | Registered: June 09, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
...do justly, love
mercy, walk humbly...
posted Hide Post
Had some of my Four Roses Single Barrel tonight.

Posts: 741 | Location: Upstate, SC | Registered: September 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
A Manhattan, made with Bulleit rye, finished off with a Luxardo maraschino cherry that I learned about right here in SigForum (probably in this very thread).

Posts: 13259 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
Ardbeg 10 Yr. The scond half of the bottle is the better half.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5963 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
Some West Virgina corn

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
so sexy it hurts
Picture of agony
posted Hide Post
Eagle Rare

"You have the right not to be killed..."

The Clash, "Know Your Rights"

Posts: 26978 | Location: Westizzle Virgizzle | Registered: December 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
Tullamore Dew.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5963 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well, I'm not much for Scotch whiskey, but a friend that doesn't drink received a bottle of Monkey Shoulder batch 27 for Christmas. He gave me the bottle yesterday. Figured that I would enjoy it, as he doesn't drink and it would just set around gathering dust

As I said, I'm not a Scotch drinker, but it's not half bad. It has nice vanilla, pear and orange zest/citrus tones, malty but to me not in your face.

It's a blended Scotch, nice, smooth.

ARman

Posts: 3151 | Registered: May 19, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Normality Contraindicated
Picture of italia
posted Hide Post
Luksusowa Vodka and a razor thin slice of a Meyer lemon.

------------------------------------------------------
Though we choose between reality and madness
It's either sadness or euphoria

Posts: 2988 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: January 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post