SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?)
Page 1 ... 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 ... 298
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?) Login/Join 
More persistent
than capable
posted Hide Post
Put 2 14 ounce Vanilla Haagen Daz containers on the counter for 40 minutes. Then it went into the blender until creamy smooth and 4 ounces of Baileys added. Makes a tasty milkshake.

Lick the lollipop of mediocrity once and you suck forever.

Posts: 1088 | Location: North | Registered: August 27, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GrumpyBiker:
Having some New Belgium Fat Tire.

Good beer, nice opener Wink

Posts: 1702 | Registered: November 07, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too clever by half
Picture of jigray3
posted Hide Post
2018's George T Stagg

"We have a system that increasingly taxes work, and increasingly subsidizes non-work" - Milton Friedman

Posts: 10354 | Location: Richmond, VA | Registered: December 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
Shiner Oktoberfest

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23255 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Moet & Chandon Imperial Brut Champagne, Brut. Today was my last day at the current job (30.6 years...); retired until the next chapter of life opens.

Posts: 3221 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eat, sleep, fish.
Forced to work.
posted Hide Post
Congrats, rat2306! I'm going to make up a Tom and Jerry and watch some College football. I might be doing the New Years eve by myself. My husband is plowing snow and I do not know if he will make it home. He doesn't have a problem with staying in town, but I want him to get home Frown . Plus we have a 13 yr old GSP child in the house, so I left early. I had a heck of a time in the daylight-total whiteouts in spots, and of course idiots with no headlights on. I am IN for the eve. Happy New Years, and cheers fellow SigForum friends!

Posts: 715 | Location: MN | Registered: January 05, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post

Good night. Happy New Year everyone.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 8020 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bean357:
Congrats, rat2306! I'm going to make up a Tom and Jerry and watch some College football. I might be doing the New Years eve by myself. My husband is plowing snow and I do not know if he will make it home. He doesn't have a problem with staying in town, but I want him to get home Frown . Plus we have a 13 yr old GSP child in the house, so I left early. I had a heck of a time in the daylight-total whiteouts in spots, and of course idiots with no headlights on. I am IN for the eve. Happy New Years, and cheers fellow SigForum friends!

And when I'm out of the Moen, I have a six pack of Hamm's! Wink

Posts: 3221 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Loves His Wife
Picture of BRL
posted Hide Post
Tonight we celebrate with a Balvenie 21 Portwood Scotch. Sooooo nice.

Happy New Year everyone!

I am not BIPOLAR. I don't even like bears.

Posts: 12933 | Location: Western WI | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ringing in the New Year with Old Grand-Dad 114 Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey....

Happy New Year!

ARman

Posts: 3151 | Registered: May 19, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
10 year old Basil Hayden

Posts: 7019 | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SSgt USMC/Vet
posted Hide Post
Sam Adams Octoberfest

Still have 2 six packs left.

Posts: 1955 | Location: Northern Virginia/Buggs Island, Boydton Va. | Registered: July 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My hypocrisy goes only so far
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^

Good Man !
I had to work so I was on the sidelines.

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

"Never let a Wishbone grow where a Backbone should be "

Posts: 6932 | Location: Central,Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fly High, A.J.
Picture of tk13
posted Hide Post
This was my NYE drink last night, thanks to my sister and B-I-L from Wisconsin.

Posts: 1647 | Location: Suffolk, VA | Registered: March 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I only drink wine one time a year(just don't care for wine), but on New Years Eve, I open a bottle of Balatori Gran Spumante, and toast the coming of the new year. Tonight, I will finish off the 1/2 of the bottle that I didn't drink last night. Possibly, a taste of Elijah Craig also.

Posts: 6618 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Moscow Mule and Vodka Redbull made with Stateside Vodka. I’m a Penn State fan and it was needed the way the game started.

Posts: 198 | Location: Pittsburgh, PA | Registered: August 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Void Where Prohibited
Picture of WaterburyBob
posted Hide Post
Just had dinner with my wife with a nice (large) bottle of Asti Spumante.

"If Gun Control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome" - Cam Edwards

Posts: 16514 | Location: Under the Boot of Tyranny in Connectistan | Registered: February 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Hate to admit it but I had too much of something last night that flat out didn't agree with me.

So it's Imodium with a ginger ale chaser today. Frown Frown

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16214 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
What’s in my glass tonight? An experiment – Noilly Prat red vermouth. I’ve had red vermouth often in Manhattans (at various bars), but it was only this afternoon that I thought to buy a bottle to see if I like it neat. I think I do, but I’ll need a few more glasses to be sure.

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8952 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well, everyone just left from my little New Years Day dinner. It was small, a couple of people but nice. I was given a bottle of Jim Beam Black.

I'm not a fan of Jim Beam ( regular white label ), but I have to say the black label isn't too bad. The flavor is a little thin, with no nuances, but nice flavor notes and fairly smooth.

So, the dishes are done, everyone has left. I'm kicked back on the sofa with the pup watching " A Christmas Story" with some Jim Beam Black.

Happy New Year!

ARman

Posts: 3151 | Registered: May 19, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post