SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?)
Page 1 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 298
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?) Login/Join 
Sabonim
Picture of Wayniac
posted Hide Post
I've acquired a taste for "Grand Old Parr" Scotch. It's become my new favorite. Very easy to drink over ice.

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming, 'Wow! What a Ride! ~Hunter S. Thompson

Posts: 1438 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
Sazerac Rye, Founders Mosaic Promise, Old Rasputin, and soup.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5963 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Now on to the good stuff. An apéritif before dinner:

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30409 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of blueshep
posted Hide Post
Pappy Van Winkle 10 year! A good friend gave me some to try tonight, first time I ever had it and I will say it is good!

----------------------------------------
NRA Lifetime Member

Posts: 1467 | Location: Northeast,Ohio | Registered: November 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
Smoking Loon Pinot Noir....my favorite wine.

Posts: 1562 | Location: Chester County, PA | Registered: February 12, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
This is a Northeast PA beer I discovered via my father in law who is from the town the brewery is in, Pittston PA near Wilkes Barre.

A VERY faithful rendition of a classic Munich-style lager with good maltiness and moderate hops. Very drinkable beer and quickly becoming a favorite of mine.

Posts: 33808 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
Tullamore Dew, Knappogue Castle 12 Yr Single Malt Bourbon Oak Cask, bottle 146 of 216.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5963 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My hypocrisy goes only so far
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post
A little Bullett Rye 95 !!

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

"Never let a Wishbone grow where a Backbone should be "

Posts: 6932 | Location: Central,Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of billnchristy
posted Hide Post
About to be some absinthe

------------------------------------
My books on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/William-...id=1383531982&sr=8-1
email if you'd like auto'd copies.

Posts: 17916 | Location: Lawrenceville GA | Registered: April 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of aileron
posted Hide Post
I was given 2 bottles - successive serial numbers - of this great Scotch for my 65th birthday last month Smile The cask strength (at 52.8%) has me putting a few drops of cold water as my friends in Scotland always suggest.

Posts: 1480 | Location: Montana - bear country | Registered: March 20, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post
Some Blackout Stout....
I should have included my 300blk in the photo.
Maybe next time ! Frown

FWIW; I am absolutely NOT a fan of GreatLakes beer but I actually like this one !
Maybe it's the beer or maybe its because I'm on vacation, there's a nice Spring shower & I'm on the front porch enjoying myself.

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

Posts: 6932 | Location: Central,Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
Lagunitas Waldo's Special Ale. One only. Nice malt and citrus hops.

Last week I woke up with pain just under the ribs on the right side. It felt like someone put a purse under the skin. A dull ache. A bit of research found a possibility of an inflamed liver, maybe cirrohsis. No more guzzling. The pain is almost gone. I totalled up the empty whiskey bottle collection. Over the past year I snozzled not less than 75 bottles of the various whiskies and bourbons. And probably two six packs of beer each three weeks as well.

Gentlemen, enjoy your beverages in moderation...moderation...

Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post
My last two bottles of the 2014 Old Stock Ale in my beer hold.
On to the 2015 batch !

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

Don't burn
the day away
posted Hide Post
Treehouse Alter Ego.

Posts: 2074 | Location: Worcester County, MA  | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hold Fast
Picture of Butch 2340
posted Hide Post

Never shoot a large caliber man with a small caliber bullet . . .

Posts: 7632 | Location: Georgia  | Registered: May 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sourdough44
posted Hide Post
Jim Beam 'Devils Cut' whiskey. I'm sampling a bit for a CO elk hunt next Oct.

Posts: 6159 | Location: WI | Registered: February 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never Go
Full Retard
Picture of MitchbSC
posted Hide Post
Colonel E.H. Taylor Barrel Proof

They don't think it be like it is, but it do.

Posts: 4797 | Location: SC | Registered: January 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of billnchristy
posted Hide Post
Wild Undressed. It's like someone poured a pack of sour patch kids into a guiness.

------------------------------------
My books on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/William-...id=1383531982&sr=8-1
email if you'd like auto'd copies.

Posts: 17916 | Location: Lawrenceville GA | Registered: April 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Now this is a real treat...

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30409 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
Now this is a real treat...

I had Duvel in Antwerp, Belgium & loved it.
Then I had it here in the States & hated it.
Is their beer made both here & over seas ?

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%