|All the time|
Observatory cameras around the globe have been shut down and had their data after September 5th wiped from the web.
Oh, for fuck's sake.
"The world's in a bad way, my man,
And bound to be worse before it mends;
Better lie up in the mountain here
Four or five centuries,
While the stars go over the lonely ocean" - Robinson Jeffers
Perhaps someone caught a glimpse of Para’s comet?
"A good plan violently executed now is better than a perfect plan executed next week." George S. Patton
NASA's Solar Dynamics Observatory is still on line, https://sdo.gsfc.nasa.gov/ and is showing a good sized coronal hole, so expect decent auroras 9/16-17...
NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"
No, it's the end of the world.
|I believe in the|
Those pesky God Damned Commies are pulling out all the stops...
Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.
When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson
"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown
Toilets backed up, scorpions...
”At pretium libertatus“
امّا شما مشخص خواهد شد كه با همه شما را ملاقات کنند
|Savor the limelight|
Well, nuts. I guess I won't be needing the camping spot at Bahia Honda State Park we finally got after three years of trying. I hope it's not to late to get our money back.
The internet is the most powerful concentrator of stupidity ever, and it's going to get much worse.
|A Grateful American|
And it will result in a singularity.
"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" ✡ I could explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.
|Telling cops where to go for over 25 years|
Something screwy is going on that’s for sure. I just looked outside for the Sun and it wasn’t there.
I shit you not...
"Where MY free shit?!"
What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???
|Lighten up and laugh|
If you have a friend with a bunker they will probably be unavailable for a few days...
|Something wild |
Dogs and cats sleeping together....
"And gentlemen in England now abed, shall think themselves accursed they were not here, and hold their manhoods cheap whiles any speaks that fought with us upon Saint Crispin's Day"
|The Unmanned Writer|
Fire and brimstone coming down from the skies! Rivers and seas boiling!
Forty years of darkness! Earthquakes, volcanoes...
The dead rising from the grave!
Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together... mass hysteria!
Sentiment without action is the ruin of the soul.
Help, I'm having premonitions of future flashbacks.
Only in an insane world are the sane considered insane.
Some people listen to the noise of the world,
And some people listen to the quiet.
"All Californians, like all citizens of the United States, have a fundamental Constitutional right to keep and bear common and dangerous arms. The nation’s Founders used arms for self-protection, for the common defense, for hunting food, and as a check against tyranny." Judge Benitez - March 2019
You lucky son of a gun !
We gave it a rest, after trying that long for a spot at Long Key.
Just plan to go regardless, there are worse places to watch Para's comet coming in
Dogs are gifts from God, full of love. Save a life, adopt!
…and God made dogs, and it was very good, and God said: “I’m gonna have to have all of these back.” Genesis 1, gospel according to Mr. Monkey ✡
NRA Benefactor (Aug. 2018)
NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"
|Bookers Bourbon |
and a good cigar
A LIBERAL IS A MAN WHO WILL GIVE AWAY EVERY THING HE DOESN'T OWN.
|Muzzle flash |
Probably caught an image of an alien craft flying near the Sun.
Or...it is now Heinlein's "The Year of the Jackpot".
Texan by choice, not accident of birth
When they ask me, "Paper or plastic?" I just say, "Doesn't matter to me. I am bi-sacksual."
My third cousin's half-brother just heard this from a guy who saw it on the webz, while surfing from a top-secret location in his parents basement....
The FBI uncovered a USA mainland invasion plot, barely in the nick of time. Here's what we know:
- Kim Jong Un was behind it all.
- North Korea secretly launched a massive spacecraft without anyone knowing what occurred.
- Evidently the N.K. craft was rendered undetectable by western countries' spying eyes, due to using an prototype clingon cloaking device, adapted from blueprints kept in William Shatner's safe.
- N.K. used their invisible craft to steer comet Kohoutek from its orbit around planet Nibiru, towards the dark side of the Sun, using David Meade's calculations.
- The Sunspot Observatory spotted both the N.K. craft and the comet just as their orbits were lining up with the Sun's corona.
- A Rooskie double-agent plant at the Observatory notified his KGB contact of the event, who phoned his gender-neutral pal at the FBI.
- The FBI swooped in to the facility, shut down their webz feed, and flashed all employees with their MiB neuralyzers.
What we suspect:
- Kim Jong Un's armada was to fly behind re-directed comet Kohoutek, back to Earth, undetected to the last.
- Trajectory calculations placed the N.K. ship to land at Alamagordo, NM, near the Sunspot Observatory.
- The N.K. troops were to first invade Alamagordo's high school. Alamagordo's high school "Tigers" marching band is considered a fierce opponent, and the key to taking control of mainland USA.
- The FBI did not want a national panic to occur. They knew that neither Patrick Swayze nor Chris Hemsworth were available to lead the local rebellion to push back the N.K. troop invasion.
- As a result, the FBI sealed off the area, brought in hundreds of sharks with frickin' lasers attached to their heads to shoot down the N.K. invasion craft.
- If the lasers don't work, the FBI has also flown in the entire Swedish bikini team to the NM region. The ladies will be used to great the N.K. invasion troops with a "special" cocktail of purple cool-aide, endorsed by a Dennis Rodman look-alike.
For what it is worth:
If it were a mercury spill, The FBI wouldn't be there and wouldn't need the Blackhawk.
The local post office is closed indefinitely and nearby residents were forced to leave.
My other Sig is a Steyr...
|Powered by Social Strata||Page 1 2 3 4 5|