SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    A Saturday chuckle
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A Saturday chuckle Login/Join 
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted
I was just coming home and worrying about all the stuff going on in my life, my family’s lives, my friends’ lives, and what's happening in Washington, Moscow, North Korea, the Middle East, Hillary Clinton's scandals, Donald Trump, Fox News, CNN, MSNBC, the downgrading of our military, the terrorists infiltrating our borders, the illegals and refugees, the total disrespect for law and order, and how our country is rapidly losing it's sanity and it's Christianity.
Then I saw a yard sign that said:

NEED HELP?
CALL JESUS
800-555-3787

Out of curiosity and desperation, I called the number.

A Mexican with a leaf blower showed up.

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yup, enjoyed that one.

Posts: 747 | Location: Vermont | Registered: February 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conveniently located directly
above the center of the Earth
Picture of signewt
posted Hide Post
Years ago down in Orange County Ca, I chuckled to come across a 'Jesus Car Wash'....

**************~~~~~~~~~~
"I've been on this rock too long to bother with these liars any more."
~SIGforum advisor~
"When the pain of staying the same outweighs the pain of change, then change will come."~~sigmonkey

Posts: 9854 | Location: sunny Orygun | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post