Notify
Tools

Voted Login/Join 
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P250UA5:
Standing in line right now.
A location opened up about 2 miles from home. Voting opens at 9.

I got here about 840 & there were maybe 30 people ahead of me. As of right now (855) there are probably 30-40 behind me.

Roughly 1 hour total time.
They only had 1/2 (11) the booths open (short staffed), and were only able to process enough people to have 4-6 taken at a time, but things were getting a bit quicker by the time I'd finished.
The line, when I was leaving, was probably 100 people, and likely a 2 hour wait, a the rate they were getting people through.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15325 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
I voted there this morning. Got there at 10:00 and was out the door by 11:20.

By the time I left they were able to process people at a rate to keep 7 to 9 filled.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23257 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tatortodd:
I voted there this morning. Got there at 10:00 and was out the door by 11:20.

By the time I left they were able to process people at a rate to keep 7 to 9 filled.

Guessing you went to the nature center, too?
Glad it was smoother for you. The line was really long when I was leaving & there was very little available parking.

Posts: 15325 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
Yes. The sun came out so they rerouted the line up the driveway just as I reached the front step. Should make afternoon voting a little more bearable.

The guy behind me in line said he went to the library first, and the line was twice as long even though it was raining.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23257 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of FlyingScot
posted Hide Post
Just got back from early voting at the FAU polling site in Boca Raton - first day of early voting in Florida. Surprisingly busy, took about 50 minutes from standing in line until done. Palm Beach county seemed to have their sh*t together for the first time since I’ve been voting here. One worker noted she had been there since 5:30 setting up and has been steadily busy since polls opened at 7:00. I’ll be optimistic and say a strong turnout for DJT.

“Forigive your enemy, but remember the bastard’s name.”

-Scottish proverb

Posts: 1999 | Location: South Florida | Registered: December 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'll wait a few days before I drop off my ballot to give all the Tucson Cemetery residents a chance to vote.

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Voted today, line out the door, parking lot full, lots of traffic, every ballot stall full, however there were half the ballot stations, each had to be sanitized before occupation. They have it down and it took 30 to 40 minutes from arrival to finish. Consider we had quite a few things on the ballot, POTUS, Congress, Judges, local council, 6 constitutional items.

Posts: 23454 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Waited 8 hours would do it again...VI

Posts: 646 | Registered: July 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ugly Bag of
Mostly Water
Picture of ridgerat
posted Hide Post
Dropped my ballot at the Post Office today.

Endowment Life Member, NRA • Member, Gun Owners of America & Member, Arizona Citizens Defense League

Posts: 2840 | Location: Marana, AZ | Registered: March 25, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Done

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43882 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"The deals you miss don’t hurt you”-B.D. Raney Sr.
posted Hide Post
And took my 81 yo mother with me.

Posts: 6304 | Location: East Texas | Registered: February 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Recondite Raider
Picture of lizardman_u
posted Hide Post
Voted.

Dropped my ballot in the drop box (County Clerk ballot drop box) after verifying the ballot will be picked up today after 13:00.

I voted RED (Remove Every Democrat).

Posts: 3564 | Location: Boardman, Oregon | Registered: September 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Hecho, and fed the ballot into the machine myself.

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
Voted today with no wait.

NRA Benefactor Life Member

Posts: 8668 | Location: The Lone Star State | Registered: July 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now and Zen
Picture of clubleaf206
posted Hide Post
Received my mail in ballot Saturday, picked up a stamp and dropped it in a mailbox today.

Posts: 12180 | Location: The untamed wilds of Kansas | Registered: August 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ace31
posted Hide Post
Gonna drop my ballot off at the polling place this week.

Posts: 2162 | Location: Wherever the voices in my head tell me to go | Registered: April 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just got back from putting the envelope in the box. It’s like pissing into the wind except for a couple local races that might be tight.

Posts: 4278 | Location: Peoples Republic of Berkeley | Registered: June 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Certified Plane Pusher
Picture of Phantom229
posted Hide Post
Voted and will put it in the box tomorrow.

Situation awareness is defined as a continuous extraction of environmental information, integration of this information with previous knowledge to form a coherent mental picture in directing further perception and anticipating future events. Simply put, situational awareness mean knowing what is going on around you.

Posts: 7895 | Location: Around Lake Tapps, Wa | Registered: September 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
My wife went after work, to the same place I went this morning. She was in/out in about 10 minutes.

posted Hide Post
I voted yesterday. Long line but moved quick enough (about an hour).

God Bless Trump

God Save The United States of America!

Bill

Posts: 726 | Location: Florida | Registered: October 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post