SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Kimmie fired another one today
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Kimmie fired another one today Login/Join 
posted
Kimmie reminds me of a poster showing an American Eagle clutching a mouse and the mouse was giving the eagle the finger. It was entitled "The last single act of defiance".

Awake not woke

Posts: 567 | Location: Citrus Springs, Fl. | Registered: January 02, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23255 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
bendable - is that you?

Posts: 4981 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not easy being me
posted Hide Post
My guess is little Kim & a rocket...

Posts: 2769 | Location: Middle TN | Registered: March 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
North Korea has launched a missile, according to South Korean media.

BREAKING: North Korea launches unidentified missile eastward, Yonhap news agency reports, citing South Korean military officials

— NBC News (@NBCNews) November 28, 2017

Fox News anchor Jennifer Griffin said senior U.S. defense officials have confirmed it was a ballistic missile - the first fired since the middle of September.

North Korea may announce completion of its nuclear program within the next year, Fox reports.

[...]

This story will continue to develop. Check back with TTN for updates.
Source: Town Hall

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8356 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
It's past time for the ultimatum. One more and you die. Period.

Posts: 20100 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Expert308
posted Hide Post
I'd like to see what would happen if he screwed up and launched one west instead of east.

Posts: 7268 | Location: Idaho | Registered: February 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
That guy needs to go.

Posts: 17127 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mired in the
Fog of Lucidity
posted Hide Post
This man is nothing more than a blight on humanity, and his masturbating with nukes and missiles has got to stop. Surely there's some sort of covert approach that would work to end this puke? Poison his food, send a missile into his bedroom, I don't care, just end him. His people need to be freed from their yoke and would probably rejoice.

Posts: 4850 | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No good deed
goes unpunished
Picture of cheesegrits
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by craglawnmanor:
My guess is little Kim & a rocket...

Well, given today's news that makes sense. My first thought was F1 driver Kimi Raikkonen was up to something.

Posts: 2680 | Location: The Carolinas | Registered: June 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sigmanic:Surely there's some sort of covert approach that would work to end this puke?

I'm pretty sure someone at the Pentagon has been working on that. Obviously, not that easy to get close to him without his inner circle flipping. If they were willing to risk that, they wouldn't need us.

Posts: 8955 | Location: The Red part of Minnesota | Registered: October 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
Unless one of his own offs him, its gonna be tough and bloody.

We shoulda gone in back in the 90s before they had nukes, but nobody had the stomach for it.

Glad I won't be involved in it, nor will any of mine.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Why can't we park a few destroyers full of those anti ballistic SM-3's around NK and shoot down his missiles (either launch or terminal stages)? His missiles has already overflew Japan's airspace as well as landed in Japan's waters so these shoot-downs should be legal right? He's testing his missiles so we might as well get into the game and test ours against his. Smile

Anything else (such as assassination) would probably be too risky as he most likely has succession plan (his neurotic sister?) and tens and tens of thousands of artillery pieces pointed at Seoul.

Posts: 1804 | Location: Austin TX | Registered: October 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Expert308:
I'd like to see what would happen if he screwed up and launched one west instead of east.

Be a shame if somebody hacked their network and flipped the launch azimuth on the next one. . . Big Grin

Fear God and Dread Nought
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Jacky Fisher

Posts: 21845 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No ethanol!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hound Dog:
quote:
Originally posted by Expert308:

Be a shame if somebody hacked their network and flipped the launch azimuth on the next one. . . Big Grin

This ^^ is perfect.

------------------
The plural of anecdote is not data. -Frank Kotsonis

Posts: 2009 | Location: Berks Co PA | Registered: December 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Corgis Rock
Picture of Icabod
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by saigonsmuggler:
Why can't we park a few destroyers full of those anti ballistic SM-3's around NK and shoot down his missiles (either launch or terminal stages)? His missiles has already overflew Japan's airspace as well as landed in Japan's waters so these shoot-downs should be legal right? He's testing his missiles so we might as well get into the game and test ours against his. Smile

Anything else (such as assassination) would probably be too risky as he most likely has succession plan (his neurotic sister?) and tens and tens of thousands of artillery pieces pointed at Seoul.

Our anti-ballistic missle defense has a spotty record
"That explains the mixed results seen thus far. The US has tested the interceptor system 19 times since 1999, succeeding about half the time. The most recent test, three years ago, marked another success, but three prior attempts fizzled. That kind of success rate is troubling, given the meticulously managed conditions. “These tests are scripted for success,” says Philip Coyle, senior fellow at the Center for Arms Control and Non-Proliferation and former head of the Pentagon’s test and evaluation office. “What’s been surprising to me as that they have failed as often as they have in spite of that.”

The US Missile Defense Agency conducts the tests, and scripts the conditions carefully. “The defenders had significant information about the target ahead of time,” says Grego. “They know what it looks like, they know when it’s coming”—factors the Pentagon almost certainly won't know if North Korea or anyone else lets one fly."

Then there is the question of what to do if we miss. Right off the bat it's a major propaganda victory for Kim. Then, he can retaliate in some means. Do we want a second Korean War? South Korea would suffer enormous loses.

“ The work of destruction is quick, easy and exhilarating; the work of creation is slow, laborious and dull.

Posts: 6060 | Location: Outside Seattle | Registered: November 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Non-Miscreant
posted Hide Post
And the lefty press pulled off another one. They said the thing landed in the sea of Japan. OK, it didn't land, it crashed. Keep thinking truth and accurate facts. We don't get them.

Unhappy ammo seeker

Posts: 18388 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: February 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RHINOWSO:
Unless one of his own offs him, its gonna be tough and bloody.

We shoulda gone in back in the 90s before they had nukes, but nobody had the stomach for it.

Glad I won't be involved in it, nor will any of mine.

How can you be so sure?

This missle test is being reported as having demonstrated the ability to reach anywhere in the world.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RHINOWSO:

It was during the 90s that the Clintoons sold him the tech he needed to be a nuclear threat.

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10705 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
half-genius,
half-wit
posted Hide Post
Call me stoopid, but I just do NOT get it. What can he possibly have to gain by going to war with the US? Invasion of the lower 48? What with? Occupation?

Notwithstanding Red Dawn 2, where the Norks had 'Soviet' assistance, they have sweet f***-all of an airforce, a farce of a 'navy' and their subjects are happy to take to the seas to wash up in skeletal form in Japan - see recent news - in ever-increasing numbers.

All this, however, is moot. A single missile landing on US sovereign territory will unleash the most horrendous response.

Won't it?

tac

Posts: 11323 | Location: UK, OR, ONT | Registered: July 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post