SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Why is my Avatar blurry?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Why is my Avatar blurry? Login/Join 
Resident Undertaker
Picture of BigCity
posted
How come my avatar shows up blurry now?

I didn't do anything to change it, mostly because I am too dumb to know how.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: BigCity,

John

The key to enforcement is to punish the violator, not an inanimate object. The punishment of inanimate objects for the commission of a crime or carelessness is an affront to stupidity.

Posts: 1728 | Location: People's Republik of Maryland | Registered: November 14, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
You have exceeded your Photobucket data usage quota for the month.

Posts: 107587 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Here's the link.

http://www.wootmonkey.com/uplo...5174702-eb77a3f5.jpg

I'll host it for you. Smile

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43881 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
Blurred avatar showing on my computer.

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post

Posts: 16351 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
“Avatar” is rather a vague thread title. I suggest: “Why is my avatar blurry now?”

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8954 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
half-genius,
half-wit
posted Hide Post
I have to admit that I thought that the post was about the movie...

I often wonder if would be helpful if I posted an avatar....

Posts: 11323 | Location: UK, OR, ONT | Registered: July 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Resident Undertaker
Picture of BigCity
posted Hide Post
Thanks Sigmonkey!

quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
Here's the link.

John

The key to enforcement is to punish the violator, not an inanimate object. The punishment of inanimate objects for the commission of a crime or carelessness is an affront to stupidity.

Posts: 1728 | Location: People's Republik of Maryland | Registered: November 14, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Resident Undertaker
Picture of BigCity
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pipe Smoker:
“Avatar” is rather a vague thread title. I suggest: “Why is my avatar blurry now?”

You are correct sir. Sorry about that.

John

A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BigCity:
Thanks Sigmonkey!

quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
Here's the link.

My pleasure. Smile

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43881 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
Sigmonkey is the last person to let you down.

Oh! Eek

Link to original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OjYoNL4g5Vg

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15483 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post