SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Did your avatar get blurry - Photobucket - Here is a fix...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Did your avatar get blurry - Photobucket - Here is a fix... Login/Join 
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted
If you lost your avatar, as I see many of us have due to photobucket’s newer policies, here is a fix. It took a while to find this place, but it works.
You have to resize your pic to 60x60 pixels. Then upload as 100x100.

http://www.imagevenue.com/

I am not associated with this site. I just found it via a search and felt the need to share it after seeing so many blurry avatars.

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4029 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post
Most of us have ditched Photobucket going on two years now.

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 17944 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by zoom6zoom:
Most of us have ditched Photobucket going on two years now.

The quantity of blurry avatars tells me different. Wink

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4029 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
I've only seen two avatars blurred out for using the photobucket service. Is that a lot to you?

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18025 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
Maybe I’m just seeing the same ones over and over, or my poor memory makes me think it’s worse than I thought.

Anyways, I was just trying to be helpful.

quote:
The “lol” thread

No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Thanks, you posted this the other day. I couldn't figure the re-size thing, I get it now. Razz

Posts: 5338 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post