SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Commie Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez-Macarena-Hey-Macarena defeats 10 term Democratic incumbent
Page 1 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 138
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Commie Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez-Macarena-Hey-Macarena defeats 10 term Democratic incumbent Login/Join 
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post

Posts: 5738 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
Harris said, Are we going to get back more than we put in?”
Gee, I don't know. What's dick minus jack shit? What's that come out to?

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107588 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
And the question should be, is it worth the cost in terms of the investment potential? Are we going to get back more than we put in?”
One word...Solyndra. Yep, great return on that government "investment". Roll Eyes Morons all of them.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Kamala "Of course we can afford it" Harris knows all about economics...after all she's from California.

A man should acknowledge his losses just as gracefully as he celebrates his victories

Remember, in politics it's not who you know...it's what you know about who you know

Posts: 812 | Location: CA | Registered: February 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
quote:
Harris said, Are we going to get back more than we put in?”
Gee, I don't know. What's dick minus jack shit? What's that come out to?

Taint nothin'

Posts: 1168 | Registered: July 06, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
All we gots to do is, prints up mo’ monay.

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
sounds like Cortez is trying to cover her tracks about where she lived

At her supposed address, the neighbors never saw her.

https://nypost.com/2019/02/24/...new-bronx-apartment/

Freshman New York Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez on Sunday night confirmed The Post’s reporting that she’s relocated to a new Bronx apartment in her neighborhood.

A day after residents at the Democratic congresswoman’s listed address told The Post they’d never seen her around, her spokesman on Sunday said she moved recently to a larger apartment “a block and a half away” with her boyfriend.

In a tweet, the left-wing darling also said she remained a Bronx resident.

“I still live in my hood and literally instagrammed from my apartment tonight,” Ocasio-Cortez, 29, wrote in response to The Post’s reporting.

On Saturday, Ocasio-Cortez ducked questions about her living situation after an appearance.

Her spokesman, Corbin Trent, claimed she relocated to a two-bedroom apartment with her beau earlier this month.

The rep’s recent move still doesn’t explain why residents at her previous digs – a condo owned by her mom – insisted they had never seen her there.

US reps and senators are required to have a residence in their home districts .

Posts: 19574 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/...oing-to-die-n2542132

Cortez:

“The whole premise of the Green New Deal is that we’re screwed on climate,”

“Like, I’m sorry to break it to you. If we do nothing, there is no hope, period. That’s just a principle across the board. If we do not act there is no hope. The only time we can hope is when we act. But when it comes to climate in particular, we’re actually screwed.”

“There is a global threat to the planet. A global threat. At this point, we don’t even have to prove it — just walk outside in winter in a lot of places, and it’s either way worse than you’re used to, or way warmer than you’re used to. Hurricanes, storms, wildfires, we are dying now.”

videos of her saying it at link

(her lecture while she makes chili)

Who would have thought ? We didn't need all these fancy scientific studies and complicated models (that don't predict anything accurately), we could just walk outside.

Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
quote:
US reps and senators are required to have a residence in their home districts .

But that rule only applies to republicans!

DemocraPs do what they want, the media covers it up, and we are supposed believe and accept that BS!

The only time this fool quits lying is when her mouth quits moving.

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25643 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
And this morning she wants everyone to stop having kids.

(heard on the radio, no link)

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10926 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The gift that never stops giving.

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13401 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2BobTanner
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by radioman:
And this morning she wants everyone to stop having kids.

(heard on the radio, no link)

Here’s a print link to above:
https://www.dailywire.com/news...ce-due-ryan-saavedra

"Our planet is going to hit disaster if we don't turn this ship around and so it's basically like, there's a scientific consensus that the lives of children are going to be very difficult," Ocasio-Cortez said while chopping up food in her kitchen during an Instagram live video. "And it does lead, I think, young people to have a legitimate question, you know, 'Is it okay to still have children?'"

---------------------
LGBFJB

"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it." — Mark Twain

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.” — H. L. Mencken

Posts: 2699 | Location: Falls of the Ohio River, Kain-tuk-e | Registered: January 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
quote:
And this morning she wants everyone to stop having kids

went looking for that, here it is:

https://dailycaller.com/2019/0...ate-change-children/

There is a “[s]cientific consensus that the lives of children are going to be very difficult , and it does lead, I think, young people to have a legitimate question,” Ocasio-Cortez said before going on to ask, “Is it okay to still have children?”

“Not just financially because people are graduating with 20, 30, $100,000 worth of student loan debt, and so they can’t even afford to have kids and a house, but also just this basic moral question, like ‘what do we do?'” Ocasio-Cortez continued.

“And even if you don’t have kids, there are still children here in the world and we have a moral obligation to leave a better world for them,” Ocasio-Cortez said.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

2Bob already posted the link

Hopefully all DEMs will stop having children, and stop indoctrinating all children in their mind numbing stupidity and propaganda

Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post

The stupid runs STRONG in your family. You have it. Your children will have it. For the sake of all that is good and holy Cortez, DON'T have children and DON'T pass on a damned thing!!!

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Cortez:

“The whole premise of the Green New Deal is that we’re screwed on climate,”

“Like, I’m sorry to break it to you. If we do nothing, there is no hope, period. That’s just a principle across the board. If we do not act there is no hope. The only time we can hope is when we act. But when it comes to climate in particular, we’re actually screwed.”

Here's the video:

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24116 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sig sailor
posted Hide Post
As I watch AOC in the above video, I can't help but wonder what kind of power she was using. What was providing the light, heat, and she is cooking so what fuel will make the stove hot? Could it be EVIL natural gas or electricity? What a blithering fool!
Rod

"Do not approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or a fool from any direction." John Deacon, Author

I asked myself if I was crazy, and we all said no.

Posts: 1683 | Location: Between Rock & Hard Place (Pontiac & Detroit) | Registered: December 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fpuhan
posted Hide Post
Am I the only one not amazed by this moon-battery? There's little in Occasional-Cortex's pie-in-the-sky blatherings that hasn't been proposed by communists over the years! "Power to the people," a "Fair Deal," a "New Deal," a "Great Society."

Even the Magic Kenyan promised to "halt the rise of the oceans."

And people still fall for this bullshit?

The only things that these lofty, but empty, promises bring is misery and death.

You can't truly call yourself "peaceful" unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of great violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.

NRA Benefactor/Patriot Member

Posts: 2857 | Location: Peoples Republic of North Virginia | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’d like to see her using a hairnet & a spit mask. (if you are going to talk while making my chow.)

I’m not going to listen to a 29 yr old or any age commie.

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
It's only a matter of time until she declares war on all of us.

Only she won't use the word "war".

"As the boss in charge of this, um, nation, I'm like, declaring an enforcement action and collecting all the guns....... "

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10926 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
She actually is beginning to think she has some kind of mandate and is a legend in her own mind!

This will make her inevitable fall even more delicious. Big Grin

Posts: 33808 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post