SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Sick of fancy white people? Radomly attack them with a hammer
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sick of fancy white people? Radomly attack them with a hammer Login/Join 
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
My take on this... White people keep getting the racist blanket thrown on us. However it seems to be black people who are always attacking us or our property because we're white.

In the last year I've been on the receiving end of more subtle racism than I ever remember. It's always lower income people.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37957 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
quote:
In the last year I've been on the receiving end of more subtle racism than I ever remember. It's always lower income people.

Because Obummer, BLM, Dimocratic Party, Lamestream Media, various SOROS sponsored groups have been telling them 24/7 365 days a year that the fact they are poor is the all the fault of well off and rich white people, along with all of the deplorable white people who voted for Trump.

Obummer's administration was kowtowing to them that it is not their fault: its the police, its the courts, its the schools, its the workplace, and its society with its unconscious bias against minorities...which means none of it is their fault they committed a crime and got a arrested, it is not their fault they got sentenced to jail or prison and actually had to serve time (this occurs usually around 20th to 30th conviction), they didn't graduate (because they didn't show up to school, let alone try to learn), it is not their fault they can't get or hold a job (besides mopping floors or manning the shake machine at McDonald's because they don't have the education or training to do anything else), it is ALL due to the racism against them.

Posts: 3935 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
The biggest ignored and suppressed story of our times has been reported only by Colin Flaherty. Google him. There have been thousands of unprovoked attacks like this across the country in recent years. If they are reported at all, they are thinly disguised as "teens" attacking a "victim."

Yesterday in the King of Prussia Mall near Philly, a huge, successful, upscale mall, a 14 year old white boy and his girlfriend, celebrating his birthday, were pounced upon by 7 black thugs and beaten. In a central, very public part of this popular mall. You can Youtube the video.

This stuff happens every day, multiple times a day, day after day, and the corrupt media looks the other way.

There is an important story about racism in America to be told, but it is black racism.

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11108 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That is why all states should allow their law abiding residents to carry and all states should have reciprocity of carry permits. I have always felt the most vulnerable when traveling myself. Poor guy got attacked out of state just trying to get some gas.

Posts: 177 | Location: Virginia | Registered: October 19, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No double standards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tatortodd:....It certainly fits the technical definition of a hate crime, but not the political definition of a hate crime. This is why I dislike hate crimes laws because every single hate crime is already a crime and it makes some people groups have more rights than others.

However, if they were to use it equally whenever someone was attacked over race (black on white, white on black, etc), sexual preference (straight on gay, gay on straight), class (rich on poor, poor on rich), etc. then it would be a more just law.

Bullseye. Hate crimes are a one-way street.

"Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women. When it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it....While it lies there, it needs no constitution, no law, no court to save it"
- Judge Learned Hand, May 1944

Posts: 30668 | Location: UT | Registered: November 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Funny Man
Picture of TXJIM
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tatortodd:
quote:
Originally posted by TXJIM:
This is what happens when generational government dependence gets doused in 8 years of race baiting....
I think you meant ignited not doused

No, I meant doused....the ignition then comes from any imagined indiscretions up to and including simply being white and appearing to be successful.

Posts: 7093 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: June 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DSgrouse:
I commented on the local news station. I was told to suck it up snowflake. I was also told that they did not need to show her face because black people are always plastered on the news as assailants. (originally the local news station did not post a photo of the assailant)

There is a certain irony with this reasoning...I'm going to sit a while and try to muddle through it...

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15579 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire begets Fire
Picture of SIGnified
posted Hide Post
Fight crime, shoot back…

"Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty."
~Robert A. Heinlein

Posts: 26756 | Location: dughouse | Registered: February 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by justjoe:
The biggest ignored and suppressed story of our times has been reported only by Colin Flaherty. Google him. There have been thousands of unprovoked attacks like this across the country in recent years. If they are reported at all, they are thinly disguised as "teens" attacking a "victim."
Yesterday in the King of Prussia Mall near Philly, a huge, successful, upscale mall, a 14 year old white boy and his girlfriend, celebrating his birthday, were pounced upon by 7 black thugs and beaten. In a central, very public part of this popular mall. You can Youtube the video.

This stuff happens every day, multiple times a day, day after day, and the corrupt media looks the other way.

There is an important story about racism in America to be told, but it is black racism.
This is God's honest truth.

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15483 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of gasche
posted Hide Post
I better stop being so "fancy".

Posts: 748 | Location: Western Washington AC | Registered: August 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by justjoe:
<Snip>

Lots of truth here. How many people do you know are racist? I don't know any. No one I know cares if black/white/anything date each other. I can't remember the last time I heard a white person say the word nigger.

How many stories have been in the paper about a white person attacking someone due to their race? Other than Dylan Roof, and he was crazy. Where are these mobs of angry white men attacking people? They don't exist, period. Yet we hear about people being in fear for their lives from people like Milo's words. They react to having their feelings hurt by physically hurting people in real life.

There's plenty of racism out there, it's just coming from black people. Today I had someone tell me they hate working with white people. Did I get all pissed off and call the police/media? Nope, I bit my tongue did the work, and did an excellent job. Getting pissed off and leaving would have resulted in our companies name getting trashed in social media and us losing work. I did however take comfort in the fact my boss said don't put up with that shit, just leave.

All the people pointing fingers and looting need to look in a fucking mirror.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20822 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
We need to stop blaming BLM, Soros, Obama, and every other goblin in the shadows.

We have this crap, because we allow it.

Few people will take a stand and say enough is enough.

Too many will keep their mouths shut and go along to get along, because fearing one might loose a job, be ostracized or some other fear motivator.

Guess what...

Your gonna loose a great deal anyway.
Your gonna be called or labled a racist anyway.
Your gonna be on the shit end the stick no matter what you say, so or don't say or so.

We all said we were sick and tired and not going to take it anymore, so we voted for Trump, and now we sit and still blame eveyone and everything but ourselves for the coninuation of this, while sitting on our hands, and waiting for Prez. DJT to ride up on a big white horse and save us.

Nut up, and push back.

Seriously, don't start it, but is someone else does, end it.

You push back, you say something that needs to be said and you will find very quickly that a lot of the antics stop.

Or be afraid and be quiet.

[/rant]

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43884 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Mr. Monkey. I'm going to assume it was a coincidence you typed what you did within moments of what I typed. Just wanted to add to my above comments that I subscribe to your way of thinking in my personal life, while at work there are many more factors. Plus I like being able to pay my mortgage. I also have thick enough skin to let something that doesn't hurt me go and know where to pick my battles.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20822 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Wanna Missile
Picture of tanksoldier
posted Hide Post
quote:
Sick of fancy white people? Radomly attack them with a hammer

Not random. White dude in a Porche = "fancy white people".

Not random at all.

"I am a Soldier. I fight where I'm told and I win where I fight."
GEN George S. Patton, Jr.

Posts: 21542 | Location: Eastern plains of Colorado | Registered: January 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
@Skins

I was typing before you posted, so it was not a rebuttle.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43884 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dubya
posted Hide Post
Karma/justice is that the perp is going somewhere she is unlikely to see "fancy white people" for quite a while.

Sons of the Republic of Texas, NRA, TSRA
God Bless America

Posts: 4075 | Location: The Great Lone Star State, Texas | Registered: March 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TXJIM:
This is what happens when generational government dependence gets doused in 8 years of race baiting....

About sums it up.

Q

Posts: 26388 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
:^)
Picture of BillyBonesNY
posted Hide Post
Big mistake...

He should have given her the message.

----------------------------------------
http://lonesurvivorfoundation.org

Posts: 7179 | Registered: March 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
@Skins

I was typing before you posted, so it was not a rebuttle.

I pretty much assumed that, or you have the fastest little monkey fingers on the planet. Just bad timing. Razz

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
I have typed several posts to this thread...erased them and re-written them...

Monkey has touched each of my points...

I can only add, carry everywhere; be ready to do what you must to live, don't live places where you cannot defend yourself or your family.

Thank you Monkey...push back, indeed.

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11284 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post