SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Sick of fancy white people? Radomly attack them with a hammer
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sick of fancy white people? Radomly attack them with a hammer Login/Join 
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
I've mentioned before about one of the MANY experiences I've had with hate-filled, irrational Blacks - it's the one where the guy said, "You just hate me because I'm Black," and I responded, "I don't hate you because you're Black - I hate you because you're an asshole."

But, did you get what he was really saying? Whether or not he even realized it, he was saying, "I just hate you because you're White."

When it comes to race relations in this country, THAT'S the real issue. The Blacks feel inferior to the Whites; this causes jealousy and hatred; and the human personality is such that when you hate someone, you just assume they hate you, too.

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10706 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rightwire:
My take on this... White people keep getting the racist blanket thrown on us. However it seems to be black people who are always attacking us or our property because we're white.

In the last year I've been on the receiving end of more subtle racism than I ever remember. It's always lower income people.

The thing is, the "racist" label is thrown around at everybody all day, so it has no effect anymore, which is why Trump is the President. People, and I'll include myself, don't give a sh*t anymore if they're labeled racist. You're racist if you didn't support Obama, you're racist if you think Susan Rice is a criminal, you're racist if you oppose affirmative action, you're racist if you don't want an open border, you're racist if you support the police, you're racist if you don't want untold numbers of un-vetted Muslim refugees in your community, you're racist if you oppose a violent racist hate group in BLM. And on and on and on. I'm done caring about it.

As to the "rich" guy in his Porsche, it's a shame he was from Massachusetts, traveling through NJ, virtually ensuring he would have no way to protect himself from this thug. It's unfortunate he couldn't have blown her away.

Posts: 327 | Location: Oklahoma City, OK | Registered: April 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
There is a gathering racial resentment built on myth, ignorance and rumor stoked by political interests. If it is not addressed soon there will be greater and more frequent ugliness to follow.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29701 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Doubtful...
Picture of TomS
posted Hide Post
Dangerous wild animals need to be eliminated.

Period.

Best regards,

Tom

I have no comment at this time.

Posts: 3110 | Location: Coker Creek,TN | Registered: April 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That rug really tied
the room together.
Picture of bubbatime
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dubya:
Karma/justice is that the perp is going somewhere she is unlikely to see "fancy white people" for quite a while.

Well she will have to contend with those racist fancy white prison guards that will surely crack a whip at her while she tends to the cotton fields.

Posts: 6662 | Location: Floriduh | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yew got a spider
on yo head
Picture of DoctorSolo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bubbatime:
quote:
Originally posted by dubya:
Karma/justice is that the perp is going somewhere she is unlikely to see "fancy white people" for quite a while.

Well she will have to contend with those racist fancy white prison guards that will surely crack a whip at her while she tends to the cotton fields.

Oh no you didn't!

Posts: 5143 | Location: Colorado Springs | Registered: April 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gasche:
I better stop being so "fancy".

I rather enjoy it, though.

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
There is a gathering racial resentment built on myth, ignorance and rumor stoked by political interests. If it is not addressed soon there will be greater and more frequent ugliness to follow

--------------------------------------------------
Stated very well. Dave Chappelle addresses this issue in his comedy and people laugh. Debra Wilson does a great job too of being an entitled black. View it here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XxGuGX5wZmU

Posts: 17238 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Striker in waiting
Picture of BurtonRW
posted Hide Post
As a quick aside to the larger conversation...

Felony assault? Are you kidding me? I hope the prosecutor has the good sense to amend the charges to attempted murder. A hammer attack easily meets the elements, and she'll be prosecuted in VA.

-Rob

I predict that there will be many suggestions and statements about the law made here, and some of them will be spectacularly wrong. - jhe888

A=A

Posts: 16270 | Location: Maryland, AA Co. | Registered: March 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Ice Cream Man
posted Hide Post
+1 on the attempted murder charge.

Posts: 5739 | Location: Republic of Ice Cream, Miami Beach, FL | Registered: May 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
I probably know the location in Caroline County where it happened, used to travel that area a lot years ago, right off Interstate 95, probably at Carmel Church exit.

Some one starts swinging a hammer at me will get plugged if I am able to respond quick enough.

Hammer, knive, tire iron, 2x4 are the same as a gun in my book.

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
My gun would have come out as soon as I saw the hammer. If she had kept coming, I would have used it.

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17278 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SIGnified:
Fight crime, shoot back…

Had this occurred in Kentucky, the headlines would have read "Woman fatally shot after attempted hammer attack at Gas station". The last line of the article would read "Police say no charges are planned for the shooter".

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BurtonRW:
As a quick aside to the larger conversation...

Felony assault? Are you kidding me? I hope the prosecutor has the good sense to amend the charges to attempted murder. A hammer attack easily meets the elements, and she'll be prosecuted in VA.

-Rob

Here it would not. You would still have to prove that she struck him in the head with the intention to kill him. I know, I know, you don't hit people in the head to attempt to see how they are doing. Attempted manslaughter would be a stretch too. In most cases, however, Assault 1st degree carries much of the same penalties, and it is a grand slam to prove in this case.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:
quote:
Originally posted by SIGnified:
Fight crime, shoot back…

Had this occurred in Kentucky, the headlines would have read "Woman fatally shot after attempted hammer attack at Gas station". The last line of the article would read "Police say no charges are planned for the shooter".

The only reason it did not read that way here is the victim was an out of stater, from a closed state of Massrightsinfringementastan

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 46and2:
quote:
Originally posted by gasche:
I better stop being so "fancy".

I rather enjoy it, though.

Pardon me, do you have any Grey Poupon?

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The One, the Only Mighty Paragon
Picture of Paragon
posted Hide Post
The article doesn't say she attacked him with the hammer. "Clawed" him, I presume with the 6 inch manicured nails.

She attacked his property with the hammer. Maybe that is why it isn't attempted murder.

I love where it says he took her to the ground. Try that with one of you guys and it would read "put her on the ground". Small distinction, but you get it.

Come at me at the gas station with a hammer, get shot with my fancy white person's gun.

NRA Basic Pistol Instructor
NRA Range Safety Officer

Posts: 12062 | Location: Central FL | Registered: April 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Paragon:
Come at me at the gas station with a hammer.
Being acquainted with Ms. Paragon, and having seen her shoot, I think that approaching her with a hammer would be a very very bad idea. Smile

A mutual friend, who shoots regularly, refers to her as "Annie Oakley."

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30673 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Alex, I'll take mental illness for $2000.
Seriously though, if he took her to the ground, that's where she should have stayed.
If I was unarmed, which is rare, and I got you to the ground after you attacked with me with a hammer, you'd stay there.

I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I'm not.

Posts: 3652 | Location: The armpit of Ohio | Registered: August 18, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ChuckWall
posted Hide Post
I'm surprised to learn that the Porsche is a racist micro-aggression. But then I simply do not even understand what a micro-aggression is or even what it means.

MAGA

Posts: 5689 | Registered: February 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post