SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Gun toting commies show up in Phoenix
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Gun toting commies show up in Phoenix Login/Join 
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
I'm with ya...I don't understand the "John Brown" angle...are they saying that they're abolitionists as in Republican Party established as an abolition party? If so, methinks their brains are a desert of history Roll Eyes

quote:
Originally posted by bendable:
I have read this three times and searched the innernet for this J.Brown club.

I am too stupid to understand what they do , or makes sense of any of it.

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4335 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That is a real rowdy bunch in those photos. Scary they are. People like that are the reason ponzi schemes are so often succesful.

Posts: 177 | Location: Virginia | Registered: October 19, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No More
Mr. Nice Guy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:
What do you imagine these twigs would if one of them were dropped by a .338 LM?

Those jokers are probably stupid enough to start trouble, and that is what worries me. Who knows if they have any skillz to go with their grande double latte mocha frapachino, but we shouldn't underestimate their ability to start lethal confrontations. All of those weapons are deadly.

I believe a certain non-trivial portion of the left hopes for armed conflict.

Posts: 9445 | Location: On the mountain off the grid | Registered: February 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Genius
Picture of ST3 Rock
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by doc45:

[/QUOTE]

That one on the left sure got a purdy mouth

Posts: 9283 | Location: Cecil County MD | Registered: January 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
I think I'd be more afraid of the young lady in the pic on the previous page. Honest...

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of colomtn
posted Hide Post
When I was actively involved with the TEA Party, we didn’t break windows or set trash cans on fire. Nobody open carried but I would be willing to bet there were more than a few that were carrying concealed.

The left has broken windows, set cars on fire, and tried to (and in some cases succeed) shut down free speech.

My question is what do you think their purpose is? Is it to provide cover for their comrades who are looting and burning stuff or do they really think they are intimidating people by open carrying long guns?

My grandfather voted republican until the day he died, now he votes democrat.

Posts: 4346 | Location: Western Slope of Colorado | Registered: August 09, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of billnchristy
posted Hide Post
Is that chick carrying a cricket? Look how tiny the butt stock is.

------------------------------------
My books on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/William-...id=1383531982&sr=8-1
email if you'd like auto'd copies.

Posts: 17916 | Location: Lawrenceville GA | Registered: April 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by billnchristy:

She was careful not to choose one where the butt would look big.

Posts: 8623 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jcat
posted Hide Post
The irony is incredibly satisfying.

Toting 'guns', wearing red, it really is all hysterical.

As someone said, these are the guys you hope show up to the real thing. Even if they had real guns I don't think I'd be worried about them hitting a damn thing.

Posts: 9958 | Location: RI | Registered: October 08, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by billnchristy:

That's the buttstock of the rifle being carried by the guy standing directly behind her. You can see his black hoodie and black ballcap just over her shoulder and behind her head.

You can't tell what she has in that photo, but that chick is shown in a couple other photos toting what looks like a Sarsilmaz/Linberta tactical shotgun (a cheap Turkish shotgun).

Posts: 32508 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Telecom Ronin
Picture of dewhorse
posted Hide Post
We can crack jokes about these snowflakes all we want but I am reminded of the video of the ape getting ahold of the rifle....still a deadly threat

And I would not want to face off against a M48 with only my G17

Refer back to Para's post make sure it is clean and you know how to use it, if you can carry more than just a pistol do so and make sure you have the training/supplies to treat your own.

These bastards have no issue with violence...

Posts: 8301 | Location: Back in NE TX ....to stay | Registered: February 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Storm
posted Hide Post
So apparently the guns are real, and they're practicing.

I particularly like the guy with the SKS practicing with his bayonet at the end.

https://youtu.be/CywFbSdMVx0

Loyalty Above All Else, Except Honor

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 3873 | Location: Colorado | Registered: December 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Something wild
is loose
Picture of Doc H.
posted Hide Post
Loved the footwear! To die for!

"And gentlemen in England now abed, shall think themselves accursed they were not here, and hold their manhoods cheap whiles any speaks that fought with us upon Saint Crispin's Day"

Posts: 2746 | Location: The Shire | Registered: October 22, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mas4363:
A neighbors son is working in Seattle and told him that a lot of the crazies up there are talking about buying guns for the coming "revolution".

They will need their parents permission to store it in their basement.

Posts: 9510 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shaman
Picture of ScreamingCockatoo
posted Hide Post
My brother and I were at a gunstore when an obvious commie MF came in wanting a Tokerev TT30
He had on the commie type hat and all black clothing.
All I could think was "why do you want something that you'll never use".
These misguided idiots are out there, and eventually they're gonna kill someone.
The bike lock was just the first step.

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster.

Posts: 39752 | Location: Atop the cockatoo tree | Registered: July 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
A stupid hipster with a gun is still a stupid hipster...

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37957 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post

John Brown? What a blowhard hero. The U.S. Marines, under the command of Lt. Colonel Robert E. Lee, made short work of John Brown.

Posts: 10785 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Oldrider
posted Hide Post
Shooting at crayon-drawn targets is all well and fine. Shooting at someone who shoots back is a little different.

Stuff like this bunch makes me look at my two sons proudly. Neither would be caught up in such stupidity.

Posts: 360 | Location: Outinthesticks | Registered: October 08, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
but if you're smart you will be shooting at a distance

chances are you're more skilled and more accurate between 100 and 300 yards than these ever will be

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53179 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
hello darkness
my old friend
Picture of gw3971
posted Hide Post
I predict a lot of negligent shootings...

Posts: 7724 | Location: West Jordan, Utah | Registered: June 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post