SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Gun toting commies show up in Phoenix
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Gun toting commies show up in Phoenix Login/Join 
Picture of colomtn
posted
According to the article below a bunch of gun toting commies showed up in Phoenix. They are part of a group that call themselves the Phoenix John Brown Club, “Putting the Red Back in Redneck.”

FB Page

With all the violence the left has been causing lately I can’t see how this is a good thing.

Here are a few pictures someone posted on Imgur.

http://imgur.com/a/xVv0S

Here is a portion of the article.

http://www.phoenixnewtimes.com...-the-horizon-9192965

On the Wesley Bolin Memorial Plaza-side of 17th Avenue were the left-wingers, some of them masking their faces, some not. Many of them were armed with long guns. You know, just like the "patriot" groups.
While I was taking photographs of them, a woman approached me and told me that the group would not be granting interviews. She gave me a flier with a statement from something called the "Redneck Revolt," which according to the flier aims to "put the RED back in redneck."

My grandfather voted republican until the day he died, now he votes democrat.

Posts: 4346 | Location: Western Slope of Colorado | Registered: August 09, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Main Thing Is
Not To Get Excited
Picture of wishfull thinker
posted Hide Post
What kind of cretin takes an infant to what is an obvious scenario set up to elicit a violent confrontation? Never mind, rhetorical anyway.

Most of the pictured are very young guys. It strikes me that they may have no experience in the kind of argumentum they are looking, maybe even hoping for.

Posts: 6390 | Location: Washington | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Probably on a trip
Picture of furlough
posted Hide Post
Many people have said it, but I am still amazed at how the lefties suddenly have found the Second Amendment.

Hey dumbasses, they are there to protect us all. They don't change with who is President.

Are they suddenly going to become 10th Amendment fans as well?

Maybe if someone starts a 10th Amdt hashtag they will.

This and no other is the root from which a tyrant springs; when he first appears above ground he is a protector.
Plato

Posts: 1773 | Location: Texas! | Registered: June 13, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an
opportunity to STFU
posted Hide Post
Looks like easy targets. They might get themselves in trouble. Big mouth, no training, lefty causes. Sounds like a recipe for disaster.

Never be more than one step away from your sword-Old Greek Wisdom

Posts: 2294 | Location: SE Mich-- USA | Registered: September 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Joy Maker
Picture of airsoft guy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by furlough:
Many people have said it, but I am still amazed at how the lefties suddenly have found the Second Amendment.

Hey dumbasses, they are there to protect us all. They don't change with who is President.

For the past eight years, we've been called all manner of names, from crazy to racist to traitor, because we didn't like the dude in the White House, and were fearful he might do something to damage the nation, whittle away at our liberty. Suddenly, those same people who hurled insults at us are afraid of the same things we were.

Hopefully this will be a lesson for both sides, stop giving The Man any more power, because tomorrow your guy might not be the dude in charge.

quote:
Originally posted by Will938:
If you don't become a screen writer for comedy movies, then you're an asshole.

Posts: 17003 | Location: Washington State | Registered: April 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
They aren't afraid of losing the same things we are. They don't believe in liberty, free association, volunteerism, or anything we hold dear.

They are afraid of losing their power to control others and that is completely different. They're afraid that the sheeple might awaken and realize that liberty and justice applies to all men, not just the ones who think the communist way.

We'll see if they're willing to put their lives on the line for communism.

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
Nancy boys with guns. Another group manufactured by Soros or another Soros-like fascist.

Posts: 8623 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
Keystone beer supplies in Az must be low to bring these folks out in the open,lol Wink

Posts: 13813 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
"I feel that I would like to shoot a Yankee..."

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107580 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
For what most of these guys have spent on their hair, they could have gotten a lot of ammo.

That said, I do not want to underestimate these miscreants and assume that they are untrained clowns. Just remember, the Black Panthers were infused by a lot of Viet Nam combat vets.

Posts: 21829 | Registered: October 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A neighbors son is working in Seattle and told him that a lot of the crazies up there are talking about buying guns for the coming "revolution".

Sgt. USMC 1970 - 1973

Posts: 411 | Location: Columbiana, Ohio  | Registered: May 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mas4363:
A neighbors son is working in Seattle and told him that a lot of the crazies up there are talking about buying guns for the coming "revolution".
I hope they buy their ammo IN Seattle and pay the boolit tax. Wink

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6212 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mas4363:
They have a lot of catching up to do- years of catching up, as a matter of fact.

When you fall, I will be there to catch you -With love, the floor
posted Hide Post
quote:
What kind of cretin takes an infant to what is an obvious scenario set up to elicit a violent confrontation?

Quite common. When it does become violent, the first thing they whine about ids how a three year old was injured. Notice how many were present at every protest that turning violent during the elections.

Richard Scalzo
Epping, NH

http://www.bigeastakitarescue.net

Posts: 5803 | Location: Epping, NH | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Gun toting commies

Well at least we have something in common. Eek

Posts: 22906 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of colomtn
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by airsoft guy:
quote:
Originally posted by furlough:

For the past eight years, we've been called all manner of names, from crazy to racist to traitor, because we didn't like the dude in the White House, and were fearful he might do something to damage the nation, whittle away at our liberty. Suddenly, those same people who hurled insults at us are afraid of the same things we were.

Hopefully this will be a lesson for both sides, stop giving The Man any more power, because tomorrow your guy might not be the dude in charge.

Though I live in a conservative dominated area I read the Denver newspaper on-line. From reading the comments on the political articles posted I have come to the conclusion that the GDC have no problem when their guy abuses power because for the time being it is directed at conservatives.

Also when I first read about this I thought it was something from the Onion as I have found no mention of this on any of the major websites. I was on another forum and someone posted the link to the pictures.

If God forbid this thing does escalate you can be sure the media will lay the blame squarely on the shoulders of us "deplorables."

My grandfather voted republican until the day he died, now he votes democrat.

Posts: 4346 | Location: Western Slope of Colorado | Registered: August 09, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by colomtn:
If God forbid this thing does escalate you can be sure the media will lay the blame squarely on the shoulders of us "deplorables."

Believing the media has become a sign of who and what you are. I don't credit a person with too much intelligence if he still believes what the media says about any given subject.

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10705 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
I've said it in other threads, but I'm going to say it here as well.....these shitheads had better be careful for what they wish; they just might get it. If it "goes down", it'll be over in time for me to order a #4 Turkey Tom with extra mayo at Jimmie Johns for lunch.

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
1. Go buy a really shitty AR or perhaps a beat up SKS.

2. Don't sight it in or lube it.

3. Don't practice with it and don't invest in spare magazines.

4. Keep a whole box of 20 rounds available in case the shit goes down!!

5. Stand around in public with your rifle, looking like a douchebag, while other douchebags in your group stand around looking like douchebags with their rifles.

6. Think to yourself while you're standing there that you tend to faint at the sight of blood, but don't move a muscle, 'cause you're supposed to be a badass.

7. Payday, bitches. Our rifles are lubed, sighted in, and we know how to launch with great rapidity the thousands upon thousands of rounds of stockpiled ammunition most of us possess.

Need any spare mags, commies? We've got plenty.

Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
For some reason, I just don't feel intimidated by this group:

This message has been edited. Last edited by: synthplayer,

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10705 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post