SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    KARMA for LEO SIGforum members: Radical Firearms 5.56 AR-15 SOCOM (plus mags & ammo from Cliff) **WINNER = DYONUS**
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

KARMA for LEO SIGforum members: Radical Firearms 5.56 AR-15 SOCOM (plus mags & ammo from Cliff) **WINNER = DYONUS** Login/Join 
Hot Fuzz
Picture of Turbo216
posted Hide Post
Please count me in for a chance. Just about to turn the clock on 18 years with my current department. Thank you for the generous karma!!!

Hater of fun since 2001!

Posts: 587 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: January 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Retired old fat motor cop
posted Hide Post
Thank you for shot at this generous karma
Started in 86, 2-5 to go

" Life is full of choices', Choices have consequences."

Posts: 698 | Location: New England | Registered: October 01, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This is a very generous Karma! I.D also like to throw myself in for consideration!

Posts: 378 | Registered: November 06, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posting without pants
Picture of KevinCW
posted Hide Post
I start year 10 in dec

Strive to live your life so when you wake up in the morning and your feet hit the floor, the devil says "Oh crap, he's up."

Posts: 33287 | Location: St. Louis MO | Registered: February 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
To Do What is
Right and Just
posted Hide Post
Very generous as always. I'm still working but have no use for another AR between fun and work guns.

Posts: 2439 | Location: Usually Somewhere | Registered: July 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In Vino Veritas
Picture of Jaycat
posted Hide Post
Retired Deputy Sheriff (23 years). Please include me in this wildly generous karma.

Jaycat

Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the gun!!!

Posts: 1039 | Location: Clarksville TN | Registered: November 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wow! That’s a cool karma! Please place my name in the hat.

Thank you,

18Z50
rinto@acso-oh.us

Posts: 365 | Location: North Coast | Registered: October 31, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in! I'll hit 20 years next month, with 8 to go.

Thanks,
Randy

Posts: 58 | Location: TX | Registered: June 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Wreckless
posted Hide Post
31 years of service and retired LEO now. Thank you for the opportunity! You are The Man!

La Dolce Vita

Posts: 543 | Location: SW Florida & SNJ | Registered: July 26, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
*** UPDATE: ***
Cliff is kind enough to add to this Karma with 9 mags and 200 rounds of 5.56 ammo. He will contact the winner separately. Thanks, Cliff. Cool

Q

Posts: 26384 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Velvet Voicebox
posted Hide Post

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

Posts: 7656 | Location: KCMO | Registered: August 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
PLEASE COUNT ME IN 18 SO FAR, THANK YOU FOR THE GENEROSITY!!!

Posts: 653 | Location: TX Panhandle | Registered: December 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10-8
Picture of Apphunter
posted Hide Post
Please include me I got 12 years in. This is an awesome show of appreciation

Posts: 915 | Registered: November 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Count me in please, 27.5 yrs this month. Thanks for your generosity.

Posts: 3595 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
**WINNER = DYONUS**

Congrats! I'll get a hold of you later.

Cliff will contact you regarding the mags and ammo.

Q

Posts: 26384 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
Congratulations DYNOUS...a big thank you to you as well to all the LEOS on the forum for everything you do day in and day out Smile...plus a thank you to Q and to Cliff for their generosity in offering these KARMAS to the members here Smile...

I know of no other place that can hold a candle to SIGForum and the members here!

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10587 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Velvet Voicebox
posted Hide Post
DYNOUS,
I'll be in contact with you soon also.

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

Posts: 7656 | Location: KCMO | Registered: August 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cynic
Picture of charlie12
posted Hide Post
Congratulations DYNOUS enjoy your new rifle and be safe out there. Thanks Q & Cliff.

Posts: 13020 | Location: Pride, Louisiana | Registered: August 14, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posting without pants
Picture of KevinCW
posted Hide Post
Grats. Thanks you guys. Kick are karma.

Strive to live your life so when you wake up in the morning and your feet hit the floor, the devil says "Oh crap, he's up."

Posts: 33287 | Location: St. Louis MO | Registered: February 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Congrats DYONUS, and thanks again for the generous karma gentlemen.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15576 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post