SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    KARMA for LEO SIGforum members: Radical Firearms 5.56 AR-15 SOCOM (plus mags & ammo from Cliff) **WINNER = DYONUS**
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

KARMA for LEO SIGforum members: Radical Firearms 5.56 AR-15 SOCOM (plus mags & ammo from Cliff) **WINNER = DYONUS** Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Awesome! Congrats!

Posts: 5164 | Location: Iowa | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
hello darkness
my old friend
Picture of gw3971
posted Hide Post
Congrats to Dyonus and always thanks to 12131!

Posts: 7724 | Location: West Jordan, Utah | Registered: June 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I cant say THANK YOU enough, very generous karma thank you 12131 and Cliff, may god bless you both and your families !!!!!!!

THANK YOU
Sincerely
DYONUS!!

Posts: 653 | Location: TX Panhandle | Registered: December 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A heartfelt "thank you" to our LEOs for what they and their families do for our great country!

Once again, thank you to Q and Cliff for recognizing them with this generous karma!

Posts: 1702 | Registered: November 07, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm not laughing
WITH you
Picture of Rolan_Kraps
posted Hide Post
So very cool that you do this!

Rolan Kraps
SASS Regulator
Gainesville, Georgia.
NRA Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Instructor - Pistol / Personal Protection Inside the Home

Posts: 23577 | Location: Gainesville, GA | Registered: October 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post