SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Prayers/Positive Vibes Needed (Update #3 in OP) Cancer Free!
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Prayers/Positive Vibes Needed (Update #3 in OP) Cancer Free! Login/Join 
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
Great to hear. I wish him a speedy and full recovery.

Posts: 17126 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
I'm late to this post. Glad your dad is in recovery and praying he'll be OK.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bayouman
posted Hide Post
My prayers for him.

Bayouman
Never let the enemy pick the battle site.

Posts: 727 | Location: New Orleans, Louisiana  | Registered: June 28, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
KZ, that is some great news. I hope many blessings come to you and your father.

Posts: 7551 | Registered: October 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't Panic
Picture of joel9507
posted Hide Post
Glad the news is as good as it could have been.

Best wishes to your father for a quick and complete recovery.

Posts: 15031 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: October 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cogito Ergo Sum
posted Hide Post
Good news. He will be in our thoughts and prayers.

Posts: 5694 | Registered: August 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
Your dad and your family will continue to be in our prayers both for thanks giving for a successful surgery and for continued healing and recovery.

Posts: 10941 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ethics, antics,
and ballistics
Picture of Dtech
posted Hide Post
Prayers offered for a speedy recovery.

-Dtech

"I've got a life to live, people to love, and a God to serve!" - sigmonkey

"Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value." - Albert Einstein

"A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition" ― Rudyard Kipling

Posts: 4413 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: April 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
That's great news. Hopefully he will heal quickly and well.

God bless.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12776 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SSgt USMC/Vet
posted Hide Post
Prayers for a speedy recovery.

Posts: 1955 | Location: Northern Virginia/Buggs Island, Boydton Va. | Registered: July 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Long term ammoholic
Picture of gunnutty
posted Hide Post
Prayers for recovery.

Posts: 670 | Location: North Central Arkansas | Registered: February 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
Thank goodness!

Prayers sent for a full and fast recovery.

Posts: 4917 | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Where there's smoke,
there's fire!!
Picture of techguy
posted Hide Post
Great news. I hope he’s back up on his feet soon.

Posts: 1773 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: February 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
I hope that the recovery is going well.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30669 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Why don’t you fix your little
problem and light this candle
Picture of redstone
posted Hide Post
Will he have to chemo or anything? I am glad for the good news and successful surgery.

This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we'll be lucky to live through it. -Rear Admiral (Lower Half) Joshua Painter Played by Senator Fred Thompson

Posts: 3591 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.
Picture of thomjb
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent

Thom

"Tulta munille!"
NRA Benefactor Life Member
NRA Certified Instructor
NRA Range Safety Officer
SAF Life Member

Posts: 2835 | Location: SouthWest IN | Registered: August 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post
I'd say he's feeling better Big Grin

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 16120 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Glad to read the good news.

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Happy for y'all that the diagnosis was early (stage 1) and that the surgery went well. Thoughts and prayers for a speedy recovery.

Posts: 122 | Location: Hernando, MS | Registered: September 16, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Good thoughts and prayers for a speedy recovery sent!

Posts: 276 | Location: Pa | Registered: September 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post