SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    My 2.5yr old grandson has Stage 4 Cancer Update 3-15-21 Pg18. Was cancer free for 6 months, Cancer has returned, Beat cancer a second time!
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 19
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My 2.5yr old grandson has Stage 4 Cancer Update 3-15-21 Pg18. Was cancer free for 6 months, Cancer has returned, Beat cancer a second time! Login/Join 
Too old of a Cat,
to be licked by a Kitten
Picture of Klusk2
posted Hide Post
So sorry to hear this, prayers sent.

The Working Police.....
"We the willing, led by the unknown, are doing the impossible for the ungrateful."

Posts: 2514 | Location: "Mag"azine Mile | Registered: February 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mark1Mod0Squid
Picture of Sigolicious
posted Hide Post
I think he is ready to go home for a bit. Unfortunately he has to be fever free for 24hrs to be released, and that hasn't happened yet. Otherwise things are currently as they expect.

Posts: 2027 | Location: AZ | Registered: May 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Why don’t you fix your little
problem and light this candle
Picture of redstone
posted Hide Post
Amazing little guy. Prayers for healing and recovery and strength and courage.

This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we'll be lucky to live through it. -Rear Admiral (Lower Half) Joshua Painter Played by Senator Fred Thompson

Posts: 3591 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Continued prayers for all of you, especially for Titus.

Posts: 26904 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
More and continued prayer for the little guy, thank you for the update.

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Precious! Thank you for the update. We will keep you all in our thoughts and prayers.

Posts: 266 | Registered: June 03, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Fusternc
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent!

Posts: 1373 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mark1Mod0Squid
Picture of Sigolicious
posted Hide Post
Quick follow up. First round of chemo went well, although there was some fever and rash that kept him in the hospital a few extra days for observation. H went home yesterday for the first time in 2.5 weeks and he is doing great so far. Next round of chemo begins in about 1 week. The tumor on the left temple shows signs of getting smaller and the current prognosis is guarded but good, as it should be.

All of your prayers and good vibes are being felt throughout the sigolicious family and appreciated beyond measure. We have so many great people stepping up to the plate and joining the fight, it is amazing.

Posts: 2027 | Location: AZ | Registered: May 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
quote:
All of your prayers and good vibes are being felt throughout the sigolicious family and appreciated beyond measure. We have so many great people stepping up to the plate and joining the fight, it is amazing.

Our continuation of prayers for situations like Titus and others here affected by cancers and various ills is strong. Additionally I would bet my life on just how many more are praying out there but don't post or answer threads. This site is read by so many good folks anywhere the internet is available and with a good deal of certainty they join in prayer. Stay strong, we will continue our parts. And bless Para and others that make all this possible..

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A beautiful and darling child. This thread is a very tough read for me. It brings a tear to my eye. I'm sending good thoughts to your entire family, especially your grandson. Take care.

Posts: 7551 | Registered: October 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
Still hoping for a full recovery!

Happy to see him doing well.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34115 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Different!
Picture of mrbill345
posted Hide Post
Praying for a full recovery.

“Agnostic, gun owning, conservative, college educated hillbilly”

Posts: 4139 | Location: Middle Finger of WV | Registered: March 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of katndog
posted Hide Post
sending prayers

Posts: 2629 | Location: CT | Registered: October 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do---or do not.
There is no try.
posted Hide Post
Continued prayers sent to help fight this battle.

Posts: 4498 | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
All our prayers....

Bill Gullette

Posts: 1527 | Location: Behind the Pine Curtain  | Registered: March 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
He is certainly in our prayers along with you and your family.

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!

Posts: 25421 | Registered: September 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eye on the
Silver Lining
posted Hide Post
So glad things are sounding positive! What a darling boy.

"Trust, but verify."

Posts: 5319 | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wishing the best for your grandson and your family.

Posts: 1127 | Registered: July 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mark1Mod0Squid
Picture of Sigolicious
posted Hide Post
I want to thank everyone here for taking the time to share, think and pray for my grandson. He is a fighter, he is a champion, but he needs help from his primary caregiver, his mom and all the rest of us. I am out of my funk from the original post on this and into fight mode!

Although my wife and I are in a great position to support our daughter both emotionally and financially, I am humbled today to see the funds raised in one public campaign and more have privately donated directly to my daughter. So many of our friends and family have shown so much support. Care packages, grocery runs, dog sitting, helping clean the house, showing up to visit at the hospital, and so many other large and small things. The outpouring of kindness, love, caring and support has been almost overwhelming. She has been out of work for 4 weeks now and between chemo and clinic visits, taking care of Titus is a full time job and will be for the foreseeable future. Chemo is 5-7 days plus clinic for 4-6 hours twice a week in between. She is rocking it. As a parent I don't think I could do what she is doing. Her character is showing. I am so proud.

Today he is doing well after his second round of chemo. The doctors say that round 4 or 5 is when things will get bad and he will start to have severe reactions. Beginning our life here in retirement still has a lot of challenges and work. We are off to a great start and have a few things left that need our attention. After that
we are headed back to Virginia Beach in late april just before round 4. Not sure how long we will be there, but we have a plan for months or longer to support our family and are ever so grateful to be in a position to do so.

Thank you all for following along.

chickenshit
Picture of rsbolo
posted Hide Post
Our prayers for Titus and the entire Sigolicious family continue.

We experienced this second hand through a family close to us.

Posts: 8000 | Location: East Central FL | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post