SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The 2020 SHOT SHOW is upon us!
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The 2020 SHOT SHOW is upon us! Login/Join 
Picture of MtCowboy
posted
Ladies and Gentlemen!

The 2020 SHOT SHOW is coming up the third week of January.

I will be in attendance again this year and would like to offer my services in asking questions/getting answers for you and uploading requested photos.

Thank you, Para, for spending your time to make this place the best!

I look forward to an enjoyable show and meeting any forum members who are in attendance.

So, post ‘em up! What do you want to see or what questions do you want me to ask?

Just proving I can upload photos correctly this year.

Posts: 250 | Registered: November 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Transplanted Hillbilly
Picture of Fire Away
posted Hide Post
Thank you for being the Shot Show beat reporter. I really appreciate it.

If you can, could you please ask SIG if they plan on offering a M18 Commemorative version like they did for the M17?

Thanks again and I hope you enjoy the show!

Posts: 1921 | Location: Central Pennsylvania | Registered: December 08, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Hmmm...

10mm P227... No.
22 Short kit for the P238... No.
Changed my Glock 21 to run on .38 Super so I don't need one of those...

I know, See if the Glock 46 might somehow make it stateside. I'd buy it.

Posts: 9152 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by .38supersig:

I know, See if the Glock 46 might somehow make it stateside. I'd buy it.

I’m not a Glock fan, but if that was available as TFB showed it, I’d buy it instantaneously.

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4025 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of arabiancowboy
posted Hide Post
Thanks a bunch! I’m interested in the B&T booth and anything they have.

Posts: 2399 | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted Hide Post
I enjoy reading and seeing the new products and adding them to my dreams! Big Grin

I am interested in an AR-10 in 243. I already have tons of brass and a Rock Island 10mm with a long slide.

Posts: 11828 | Location: Herndon, VA | Registered: June 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In Vino Veritas
Picture of Jaycat
posted Hide Post
Please check out Cimaron Arms. Want to know about the S&W American....i know its released in Europe, but not here yet.

Thanks
Jaycat

Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the gun!!!

Posts: 1039 | Location: Clarksville TN | Registered: November 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Could you stop by the Beretta booth and ask them why they don't provide the same access to shotgun stocks and forearms as they do customers in the UK. In fact ask them why US customers can't purchase the complete array of repair parts as those in the UK.

I've stopped counting.

Posts: 5647 | Location: Michigan | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Info on the sig cross. When will longer barrels be offered? 16” 308 seems awfully short. Don’t care much for any other caliber offered in it but info on those too would be great.

God, Guns, and Guts made this country....let's keep all three

Posts: 495 | Location: TX | Registered: March 09, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
An investment in knowledge
pays the best interest
posted Hide Post
MtCowboy, Thank you for reporting from the Shot Show. Here are my inquiries... any info and photos are greatly appreciated.

1. SIG: Is Exeter ever going to release the P938 as an all-steel model? Are we going to see the P226 X-five models produced here in the States? Any info on the P210 Carry? If yes to any of the above, when is the target date for their introduction?

2. Walther: What stainless frame (SF) versions of the PPQ are coming next and by when? Any SD/Combat SF models???

3. CZ: Any plans on producing a compact version of the Shadow 2?

4. Dan Wesson: When will the DWX full-size and compact models be introduced? Many reports say Q1 but I'll believe it when I see it.

5. Brugger & Thomet (B&T): Any plans on launching the USW-P pistol in the U.S. & if so, when?

6. LWRC: Any plans on producing their SMG in 10mm?

7. MDT: When will they officially launch their (acquired) JAE product line? Any new design elements as it relates to the JAE-700 stock? JAE-100?

Posts: 3362 | Location: Mid-Atlantic | Registered: December 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post

Posts: 107587 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yeah, that M14 video guy...
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post
Gonna have to skip this year. I'll shoot for 2021. Swing by Gerber and give Kalon some flak for me. Smile

Tony.

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com

Posts: 5398 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
Please, Ask Glock if there will ever be a gen 5 G17L

Will Beretta make a 92X INOX line?

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10729 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prepared for the Worst, Providing the Best
Picture of 92fstech
posted Hide Post
I heard a rumor on here a while back about Sig possibly introducing a 10mm P320 at SHOT this year. I need another caliber like I need another hole in my head, but if they come through with that, I'll be buying one. Any info on that, and if it's a reality, its cross-compatibility with the rest of the P320 family would be awesome.

Posts: 8568 | Location: In the Cornfields | Registered: May 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PowerBook
posted Hide Post
I would love to see some pix from the LWRCI booth!

Thanks!

Posts: 1777 | Location: Ashburn, VA USA | Registered: June 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Was that you
or the dog?
Picture of SHOOTIN BLANKS
posted Hide Post
Anyone that might be showing new small red dots for the P365 and Hellcat crowd.

Posts: 1633 | Location: PA | Registered: February 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
drop and give me
20 pushups
posted Hide Post
MtCowboy...CONGRADULATIONS.. I have a special request and that is as follows... FORGET what everybody has asked you to check out and to look for ... GO ENJOY YOURSELF... have fun just don"t try and bring home too many treasures .......... drill sgt.

Posts: 2007 | Location: denham springs , la | Registered: October 19, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pulicords
posted Hide Post
Thanks! Looking forward to your report! I'm hoping we'll see some more green dot optics from some of the major suppliers. I'm also hoping that Walther will follow up on last year's promise to bring some new steel framed options, that will be smaller than the PPQ Q5 SF. (Maybe a .45 ACP Carry type?)

"I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."

Posts: 10195 | Location: The Free State of Arizona | Registered: June 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
Please let us know how the crowd reacts to Benchmade. It was last February that they got in hot water cutting up guns for the Oregon City PD, and I'm interested to see if anyone remembers or cares.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12776 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MtCowboy
posted Hide Post
Drill Sgt:

Thanks for the kind words.

I will have a blast at the show and I enjoy answering pic/question requests.

Years ago, I did not have the permissions to go and I relied on web forums to see what was coming out.

So now I get to help others who are in the same boat.

Anything you want to know about?

Posts: 250 | Registered: November 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post