SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Gosh, what a shocker : Palestinians riot. Palestinians dead
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Gosh, what a shocker : Palestinians riot. Palestinians dead Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted
Israel says three 'armed terrorists' among 37 reported dead in Gaza border clashes

How does this get them what they want?

It's a trick question. Nothing short of the destruction of the state of Israel and the complete wiping out of all Jews, everywhere, will satiate these animals. Well, I have news for all you junior terrorists- you aren't bringing down the state of Israel. Certainly not with rocks and bottles, and not even if you had a standing army, fully equipped and trained, because you people are the shittiest, most inept, most cowardly fighters in modern times. Don't tell us what you did 900 years ago. You're the trash of the Middle East, and everyone knows it.

You're never going to get anywhere except the graveyard with this kind of crap.

Posts: 107580 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Moving cash
for money
posted Hide Post
Palestinians, never missing an opportunity to miss an opportunity.

"When in danger or in doubt, run in circles scream and shout" R.I.P. R.A.H.
Ooga Chakka Hooga Hooga Ooga Chakka Hooga Hooga
NRA Basic Rifle Instructor
Red Cross First Aid/CPR/AED Adult/Child/Infant Instructor
Red Cross Wilderness First Aid Instructor

Posts: 9912 | Location: Jawjah | Registered: December 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
“Mess with the bull, get the horns”

Those people ruin everything they touch.

Posts: 26904 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Maybe we can hire some Israeli Border Guards to work for our border patrol.

"Crom is strong! If I die, I have to go before him, and he will ask me, 'What is the riddle of steel?' If I don't know it, he will cast me out of Valhalla and laugh at me."

Posts: 6641 | Registered: September 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
I swear, other than total capitulation, there is nothing that won't piss them off to the point of rioting.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37957 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am looking forward to Nikki Haley's response to the U.N. after they issue their expected condemnation statement accusing Israel of inciting violence and being a terrorist organization.

Posts: 3475 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
I remember news film of palestinians dancing and celebrating on 9/11.

Fuck those people. If there is a group of people on this planet who truly deserve their misery, the pals are it.

They could have peace, wealth and a nation. They refuse it at every turn.

Fuck them. Burn the lot. Vile bunch.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12776 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Cookster:
I am looking forward to Nikki Haley's response to the U.N. after they issue their expected condemnation statement accusing Israel of inciting violence and being a terrorist organization.

Samantha Powers: "We condemn the aggressive and violent Israeli actions blah...blah...blah..."

Nikki Haley: "Stupid hurts."

Posts: 15907 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sig sailor
posted Hide Post
Palestinians never seem to learn. Mess with Israel, you lose first time, every time. It really is not a difficult concept to understand.
Rod

"Do not approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or a fool from any direction." John Deacon, Author

I asked myself if I was crazy, and we all said no.

Posts: 1683 | Location: Between Rock & Hard Place (Pontiac & Detroit) | Registered: December 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
The Israeli need to use howitzers, not rifles, to break up these riotous assemblies.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31441 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
What do you notice about all of the headlines, except for Fox News?

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JohnnyD
posted Hide Post
What is sad is it perpetuates.
They are training their poor children to do the EXACT SAME THING.

-----------------------------------

USAF/ANG Retired

Posts: 782 | Location: Garland, (Zombieland) TX. | Registered: February 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
Palestinians prepare with some morning PT...

Just EXACTLY what is the the 3rd guy from the right doing/thinking??? Just W.T.F. over??

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DeadHead
Picture of two-two-niner-romeo
posted Hide Post
".....We will only have peace with the Arabs when they love their children more than they hate us”.
- Golda Meir

"Being miserable and treating other people like dirt is every New Yorker's God-given right!" - GhostBusters II

"You have all the tools you need. Don't blame them. Use them." - Dan Worrall

Posts: 1903 | Location: Putnam County, NY | Registered: May 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ArtieS:
I remember news film of palestinians dancing and celebrating on 9/11.
<snip>

Me too. I’ll never forget.

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8951 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Me three. But my Bible says I am REQUIRED to love my enemy. A tough endeavor at times...

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
They are trying to get support from the bleeding heart types and the super progressives of the world. You know how they are, the ones who hate Hitler for killing the Jews, but now want these terrorists to kill all the Jews in Israel.

Wonder which way the wind will blow tomorrow

NRA Life Endowment member
Tri-State Gun collectors Life Member

Posts: 2794 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
To all of you who are serving or have served our country, Thank You
Picture of Jelly
posted Hide Post
I never forget news film of palestinians dancing and celebrating on 9/11. They will get no sympathy from me ever.

Posts: 2679 | Registered: March 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
How does this get them what they want?

I know your question was rhetorical, but one of the tenets of Islam is that if you die while in the act of killing an infidel, you are GUARANTEED to go to heaven. It's the ONLY way to be absolutely SURE that you will go to heaven.

quote:
Originally posted by Rightwire:
I swear, other than total capitulation, there is nothing that won't piss them off to the point of rioting.

Even total capitulation won't work - they have said this in their charters. Hamas' charter is quite clear. In it they state there is nothing Israel can do to appease them. No compromise, not even vacating the land called Israel. They insist the only thing they will accept is the total annihilation of all Jews from the planet.

Of course, you and I know that even THAT wouldn't suffice their lust for murder. Even if they succeeded in "converting" the entire world population to Islam, then they'd be killing each other - there are three distinct sects of Islam. So, the killing would never end.

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10705 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post