SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    In Denver today: A clown wearing knife gloves kills a man at Torchy's Tacos and escapes on a scooter and another guy poses as Dr and removes testicles
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

In Denver today: A clown wearing knife gloves kills a man at Torchy's Tacos and escapes on a scooter and another guy poses as Dr and removes testicles Login/Join 
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted
What's up, Denver? A clown wearing knife gloves on a scooter and a fake doctor doing in home testicle removal?

Man in clown makeup with bladed gloves accused of killing man near Torchy’s Tacos

Man who removed transgender woman’s testicles charged with felony assault

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
quote:
In Denver today: A clown wearing knife gloves kills a man at Torchy's Tacos and escapes on a scooter and another guy poses as Dr and removes testicles

Based on the title, I thought the clown and fake Dr were involved in the same incident.

Slightly less weird this way, but nothing what I would call 'normal' (insert Denver joke here). . .

Fear God and Dread Nought
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Jacky Fisher

Posts: 21845 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
THE SIGGUY
Picture of SIGGUY (THE 1ST)
posted Hide Post
Rocky Mtn High ?

-------------------------------------------------------2/28/2015 ~ Rest in peace Dad. Lt Commander E.G.E. USN Love you.

Posts: 5297 | Location: Great State of NH | Registered: January 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
quote:
Victim’s wife watched as James Pennington used an Army surgical kit to do the procedure in their home

But does she still have her testicles?

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10926 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Pennington went to the victim’s apartment at about 10 a.m. on May 17 and used a scalpel from an Army surgical medical kit to remove the woman’s testicles.

I am so confused..... Confused

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20822 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Per the linked article, the clown's prison nickname is "Diablo". I'm guessing there's a looong story behind the clown makeup.

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
I took the liberty of looking into this.
Here's what I found out.

Torchy's Tacos rates a 3.5 stars on Yelp. Might be worth a visit if in the area.
https://www.yelp.com/biz/torchys-tacos-denver

Posts: 7357 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SIGGUY (THE 1ST):
Rocky Mtn High ?

Rocky Mountain Oysters.

Posts: 1474 | Location: Washington | Registered: August 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
That's bizzare. Perhaps MJ laced with cocaine, PCP, or embalming fluid
quote:
Originally posted by dsiets:
Torchy's Tacos rates a 3.5 stars on Yelp. Might be worth a visit if in the area.
There is a Torchy's two blocks from church so I've been eating at Torchy's pretty regular since moving to N. Houston. Torchy's is a Austin, Texas, based taco chain that went from a food truck to 30 restaurants in a decade.

They have both traditional tacos (carnitas, beef fajita, grilled chicken, shredded beef, etc) as well as some pretty creative tacos. Their taco of the month is usually pretty creative such as fried chicken and waffles taco.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23255 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Things to do in Denver. Either before or after you're dead.

Posts: 1680 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: July 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
I'm not saying that all clowns should be shot on sight. But you should be ready to shoot them if they try anything funny.

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17460 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nosce te ipsum
Picture of Woodman
posted Hide Post
That is some really weird going on!

Posts: 8759 | Registered: March 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of nojoy
posted Hide Post
Torchy's makes fantastic tacos too. Hmm hmm
Razz

Posts: 1292 | Location: Marysville, WA 98271 | Registered: March 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dsiets:
I took the liberty of looking into this.
Here's what I found out.

Torchy's is based in Austin, and fantastic. I've been to the one on South Lamar in Austin tons of times (a cart, with tables under the trees next to the creek), and the Colorado ones a few times when I'm in the areas that have them.

Two tidbits of awesomeness they have are Fried Avocado bits and their Poblano Ranch.

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
And fuck clowns. Especially now. Not shooting them on sight takes yuge restraint.

Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
And they claim the legalization of drugs in Colorado has had no adverse effects. Hmmmmm.....

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nah, don't shoot the clown - go for the juggler..........

quote:
Originally posted by Fenris:
I'm not saying that all clowns should be shot on sight. But you should be ready to shoot them if they try anything funny.

PC

Posts: 1336 | Location: NW Wyoming | Registered: November 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
High standards,
low expectations
Picture of Surefire
posted Hide Post
Torchy's green chili queso is what mana from heaven was, the Bible got the description wrong.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Surefire,

The reward for hard work, is more hard work arcwelder76, 2013

Posts: 5252 | Location: Edmonton AB, Canada | Registered: July 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Funny Man
Picture of TXJIM
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Surefire:
Torchy's jalapeño queso is what mana from heaven was, the Bible got the description wrong.

It's green chili, not jalapeño.....but yeah, it's pretty much heaven on a chip.

Posts: 7093 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: June 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:
And they claim the legalization of drugs in Colorado has had no adverse effects. Hmmmmm.....

Riiiiiiiiight, marijuana made them do it.

Hardy har har.

Now, maybe weed is what brought the victim to Torchy's in the first place... maybe.