SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Enough with the cat pictures
Page 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 469
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Enough with the cat pictures Login/Join 
More light than heat
Picture of Milliron
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Somehow, I don't think this is what Milliron had in mind when he started this thread.

Perhaps not, but I am truly unsurprised. Big Grin

"Age does not bring wisdom. Often it merely changes simple stupidity into arrogant conceit. It's only advantage, so far as I have been able to see, is that it spans change. A young person sees the world as a still picture, immutable. An old person has had his nose rubbed in changes and more changes and still more changes so many times that that he knows it is a moving picture, forever changing. He may not like it--probably doesn't; I don't--but he knows it's so, and knowing is the first step in coping with it."

Robert Heinlein

Posts: 8797 | Location: West Chester, Ohio | Registered: April 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jim Shugart:
Sometimes I think that my sole function on this board is to provide that fucking monkey with straight lines. . . Big Grin

Isn't that the purpose of the whole Forum?

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30669 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
quote:
Sometimes I think that my sole function on this board is to provide that fucking monkey with straight lines. . . Big Grin

Isn't that the purpose of the whole Forum?

Don't Shugart that joke, my friend.

Razz

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43881 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
THE Eludium Q-36
Explosive Space
Modulator
Picture of Growler67
posted Hide Post

Practice does NOT make perfect. Perfection is an Ideal and thus cannot exist in the real world. To seek perfection is to set yourself up for failure. Instead, strive for Excellence. Excellence is an attainable goal -Coach George Yamamoto, Mililani High School, RIP

Posts: 9699 | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
There's always money
in the banana stand!
Picture of cjwagner
posted Hide Post

------------------------------------------------------------

Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword never encountered automatic weapons. - Gen. Douglas MacArthur

Posts: 1724 | Location: STL | Registered: March 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43881 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wanna rent a mule?
Picture of BoB the Palindrome
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by batpot:
11 pages, and page 2 had the best exchange in the whole thread:

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:

Well, someone has to do it. Wink

Posts: 6550 | Location: HOME! The GPNW south of the Emerald City | Registered: July 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post

Well, yeah.

Teamwork.

You provide the lines.

I'll provide the snort.

Big Grin

Ermagherd,
10 Mirrimerter!
Picture of ElKabong
posted Hide Post
Here it is ...... threadstopper

I quit school in elementary because of recess.......too many games
--Riff Raff--

Posts: 2917 | Location: WV | Registered: September 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
THE Eludium Q-36
Explosive Space
Modulator
Picture of Growler67
posted Hide Post

Practice does NOT make perfect. Perfection is an Ideal and thus cannot exist in the real world. To seek perfection is to set yourself up for failure. Instead, strive for Excellence. Excellence is an attainable goal -Coach George Yamamoto, Mililani High School, RIP

Posts: 9699 | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey: Don't Shugart that joke, my friend.Razz

"Pass it over to me"

Wow that takes me wayyyy back.

Posts: 5738 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tuckerrnr1:
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey: Don't Shugart that joke, my friend.Razz

"Pass it over to me"

Wow that takes me wayyyy back.

Wondered if anyone would catch it. Razz

There's always money
in the banana stand!
Picture of cjwagner
posted Hide Post

------------------------------------------------------------

Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword never encountered automatic weapons. - Gen. Douglas MacArthur

Posts: 1724 | Location: STL | Registered: March 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15482 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
They're after my Lucky Charms!
Picture of IrishWind
posted Hide Post

Lord, your ocean is so very large and my divos are so very f****d-up
Dirt Sailors Unite!

Posts: 25075 | Location: NoVa | Registered: May 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prohibido
posted Hide Post

Werks fer me... Cool

Posts: 3 | Location: DFW | Registered: May 05, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:

That is my kind of monkey.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53122 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
They're after my Lucky Charms!
Picture of IrishWind
posted Hide Post

Lord, your ocean is so very large and my divos are so very f****d-up
Dirt Sailors Unite!

Posts: 25075 | Location: NoVa | Registered: May 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tlbailey1:

Nope, he's getting ready to go do a line off a hooker's ass though!

Yup, and if that monkey is a hooker, I don't care, some of the finest people I know are hookers!

Good one, kz1000.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53122 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Non-Miscreant
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jhe888:
[

Yup, and if that monkey is a hooker, I don't care, some of the finest people I know are hookers!

I feel bad. I don't even know any hookers.

Unhappy ammo seeker

Posts: 18388 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: February 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post