SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Forget Your Wife JUST ONCE.......
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Forget Your Wife JUST ONCE....... Login/Join 
posted
So, I'm at the grocery store. I waited in line and got my prescriptions. Then I waited in line for lotto tickets. I headed for the car, started it up and got a text from the wife.

"Where are you?"

"On the way home. Be there in a few."

"COME BACK AND GET ME. I CAME WITH YOU, REMEMBER?"

Jeez, one little mistake. Two weeks later I'm still hearing about it.

Posts: 17144 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

Never done that. Threatened to a couple of times...

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15231 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Would you like
a sandwich?
Picture of Dreamerx4
posted Hide Post
Hahahaha! That is fantastic!
My wife would never, not for all eternity, forget that! Hahahaha!

Posts: 1044 | Location: Virginia | Registered: October 29, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have not yet begun
to procrastinate
posted Hide Post
Big Grin Big Grin

--------
After the game, the King and the pawn go into the same box.

Posts: 3775 | Location: Central AZ | Registered: October 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
Two weeks? ha ha ha ha.....

Man this wont go away ever!

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10729 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I fear you are correct, since she still "mentions" things that happened when we were dating. In 1979.

Posts: 17144 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post
At least the message went through.

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of IndianaMike
posted Hide Post
OMG
you need to head to the local Florist.

Posts: 1602 | Location: NORTHEAST INDIANA | Registered: August 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Q - House doors are locked. Your dog is at the back door barking to be let into the house. Your wife is at the front door yelling to be let into the house. Which one do you let in first?

A - Dog. He'll shut up when he comes in.

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
….

The difference is, your dog would be glad to see you.

Posts: 15893 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
At least you manned up enough to tell us about it. The prescription you picked - wasn't by chance for dementia, was it?
Thanks for sharing!

Posts: 466 | Location: suwanee, ga | Registered: January 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
Did you not notice how quite the car ride was or are you already hard of hearing? Big Grin

Posts: 10938 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
My grandmother left me at the grocery store once when I was a kid.
That was like 25 years ago and I still tease her about it.

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!

Posts: 25421 | Registered: September 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eating elephants
one bite at a time
Picture of ffips
posted Hide Post
Some sort of witnesses protection is your only hope...

Posts: 3573 | Location: in the southwest Atlanta metro area | Registered: September 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
And I thought I was absent-minded?

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of whododat
posted Hide Post
Holy hell, that is funny. The wife and I are cracking up!!

Because son, it is what you are supposed to do.

Posts: 1852 | Location: Escaped to TN | Registered: October 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Never left my wife anywhere but my brother-in-law and I inadvertently left my sister-in-law/his wife at a rest stop in Indiana while on a cross country road trip once. I'd have gladly paid $1,000 for a set of noise cancelling headphones once we went back and got her back in the car.

Posts: 417 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: June 15, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am hard of hearing, and it WAS medication for a stroke. So I have a half assed excuse.

Picture of Krazeehorse
posted Hide Post
I wouldn't let her drive you anywhere for awhile.

Be careful what you tolerate. You are teaching people how to treat you.

Posts: 5685 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
As a child, one of my friends moved from the L48 to Alaska in the late 70s. Her Dad was already working in Alaska so Mom was on her own to get the kids, the family station wagon, and a few belongings to Alaska. My friend's Mom forgot her at one of those remote c-store/gas station/cafe/hotel businesses in a small village on the ALCAN highway. Her Mom made it at least 30 miles before realizing she had one kid too few.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23255 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post